Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 565 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 8473
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    Walgreens Adventure

    Parked at Walgreens and she climbed in the back and got undressed. I got out and got in the back seat which was folded down for more room. Laid my head down on this rolled up yoga mat and removed my bottoms. She went to work on me BBBJ-styled. I was happy as a lark receiving it. Got hardened, applied suit, entered slick, hairy pussy. As I was stroking, a guy walked by looked me in the eyes and smiled, I kept on stroking, not missing a beat. I finally released the pressure to let the cream flow. As to the guy, he will have some stories to tell his friends.

  2. #8397

    Jasmine

    https://tryst.link/escort/myjazzy1

    Nice mature MILF who let me run through my GFE acronyms. Pleasant and safe attractive blondie. DM for further details and be ready to trade for others who measure up in great attitudes and performance.

  3. #8396
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Bacon cough

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhunter  [View Original Post]
    That is bacon in the throat Preppy isn't it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...y/053493876228
    She could have been in serious trouble! I would have followed her and used the tried and true life saving choking procedure: "the hind lick maneuver"! Tongue up the ass, she'll get it out quick! Works every time.

  4. #8395
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    She's aweome

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://sexycompanion.vip/heidi-spice/

    Anyone see Heidi Spice? Trying to whittle down my mature MILF to do list!
    I saw her a year ago when she traveled to Tampa, keep hoping she will come back. She has some wildcat in her I promise.

  5. #8394

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the former Sun-kissed / Elysian?

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1763845459
    Yep loves the candy and does the dance. However, once you put her to work, she is into it. In my case, she was into hard FF at her insistence.

    At. 7 worth it.

  6. #8393
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the former Sun-kissed / Elysian?

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1763845459
    Yes it is.

    I set up a meet with her and she was doing the meth head walk. Couldn't stand still and just dancing around. Ignored her and went on to the next. Can't be fucked to deal with that.

  7. #8392

    Aka Preppy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the former Sun-kissed / Elysian?

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1763845459
    That is bacon in the throat Preppy isn't it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...y/053493876228

  8. #8391

    Sierra aka Sunkissed, Elysian

    Quote Originally Posted by JustCash  [View Original Post]
    It took awhile to figure out how to upload the photos. But we got it.

    As I said before she has lost 20 pounds due to the candy use.

    But she is still good for the 100 bucks it cost.

    I will upload more photos if requested.
    Looks like the former Sun-kissed / Elysian?

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1763845459

  9. #8390
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    Hot Latina (Different from the traveling ones)

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/712054456729, Please don't keep her waiting! One of my favorites! Paid her a visit yesterday, filled my mouth with her nipples and filled my hands with juicy ass! I open her thighs and slowly licks her flower. Mr. Black hardens and applies cover, sinks into her pussy, rode her hard and put away wet! Get you some!

  10. #8389

    Sierra

    If anybody has Sierra's number please PM me. Thank you.

  11. #8388

    More Sierra

    Here are a few more pics.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Are you fucking insane?

    In case you were wondering, telling guys to use her drug addiction as leverage and posting a picture of her using schedule 1 narcotics is why you got banned.

    I can't believe some of you fucking guys.

    A2

  12. #8387

    Before

    Quote Originally Posted by Groove1  [View Original Post]
    My kinda girl that loves it!!
    Are those the 20 pounds gone or before ?

    Show more pics brother!
    These are before she lost the 20 pounds.

    She is skin and bones now. Plus she is riddled with marks and scars all over her body from the candy use.

    I will get more pics up ASAP.

    I am currently trying to figure out how to upload videos?

    Give her a call, and leave us some reviews. She is definitely looking for the help.

  13. #8386

    Photos please

    My kinda girl that loves it!!
    Are those the 20 pounds gone or before ?

    Show more pics brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustCash  [View Original Post]
    It took awhile to figure out how to upload the photos. But we got it.

    As I said before she has lost 20 pounds due to the candy use.

    But she is still good for the 100 bucks it cost.

    I will upload more photos if requested.

  14. #8385
    Quote Originally Posted by JustCash  [View Original Post]
    It took awhile to figure out how to upload the photos. But we got it.

    As I said before she has lost 20 pounds due to the candy use.

    But she is still good for the 100 bucks it cost.

    I will upload more photos if requested.
    Can you post or send a link?

  15. #8384
    Quote Originally Posted by JustCash  [View Original Post]
    It took awhile to figure out how to upload the photos. But we got it.

    As I said before she has lost 20 pounds due to the candy use.

    But she is still good for the 100 bucks it cost.

    I will upload more photos if requested.
    Damn she is hot. Been trying to double team her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape