Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 33211
-
07-22-26 20:04 #33031Regular Member

Posts: 20Sara
Had an encounter w this one a little bit ago. Texts were fast, to the point. Think I was at her hotel in Springfield 30 minutes from first text. Anyways $. 5 for qv. Reviews on LC states BBFS, did not attempt. Pics are accurate. Before starting she said she likes to give head, so I let her show me. Solid dome game, but after five minutes she was saying her jaw tired so covered up for FS. She really seemed into it, did mish and doggie, finished in bag. As I was taking off the condom I notice a camera at the corner of my eye on a shelf facing the bed. Monitors underneath showing the hotel entrances. Yikes. First time I was glad I paid before the act because I was out of there asap after I seen that. Not disclosing a camera in the room, even if it's "off" or whatever, is not cool in my book. One and done.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...512/9379467597
-
07-22-26 19:24 #33030Regular Member

Posts: 20Cece
I've got a few reports and I'm tryna get post number up so bear w me.
Met w CeCe the other day. Reviews raved ab her head game so was curious. Communication was easy enough, FT call, quotes. 8 for qv and $. For fsqv. Went for fsqv. Got to hotel in sharonville, not a long wait to receive room number. Pictures are accurate, FT was showing but in person verified. Started w CBJ, and didn't get any further than that. Reviews on LC claim BBBJ and I went in thinking that but def not, her ad now states no bare anything. Bit of a clock watcher. Sucked me off for ab 5 minutes, asks if I'm close, doesn't offer FS (would've been funny had I asked for $20 back) and starts having me jacking off while she presents her face but she doesn't want cum on her face / mouth. Yeah, no. Had I been more assertive w requesting some FS I think I would have had a better time but her attitude did not appear accommodating. One and done for me.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5132940158
-
07-21-26 16:52 #33029Senior Member

Posts: 1222Aka Airel
She's been through several names, and a couple bad reports.
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 10:41 #33028Senior Member

Posts: 92I've tried to see her twice
I've reached out twice. Both times I tried to set up incall in advance. Both times she wanted to upcharge for outcall, which I cannot provide. On the oThER site, some reviews were complimentary while one was the usual about dated pics. I'll try again as her look / build is what I go for.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 16:38 #33027Senior Member

Posts: 195Kirsten scam alert
https://callescort.org/740-876-3099
She is back and looks like robbing people. Did try to see her and almost same shit happened to me. But spidey senses went off when she said she was coming to her apt door, wouldn't give me the apt number and when I was in the building sure enough some older black dude goes into the apt I think is hers. Straight up looking like a trap house. Don't do it, looks like she already set up another guy to get robbed.
-
07-20-26 16:22 #33026Senior Member

Posts: 747Another Mia
Not only is it a tough name to search for, but this is probably the 4th Mia I've come across. Anyone have Intel?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212844462
She's clearly heavily filtering her photos and looks to be hiding a belly, but she at least answers texts. Looks like she's in a shady hotel north of downtown.
-
07-20-26 10:07 #33025Senior Member

Posts: 1222Rose
I couldn't find any reports on Rose from Tryst.
https://tryst.link/escort/winterrosie
Anyone? Bueller?
-
07-20-26 09:45 #33024Senior Member

Posts: 35I can speak towards summer
I saw her about 18 months ago or so. She was the second in a duo with Emmalee. She was a few months pregnant at the time. She was a dead fish. Hardly interactive, not talkative. When I switched to the other girl, she got up and left. I didn't use a condom. She didn't ask. I just went with it.
Her lack of interest is why I personally would never see her again but maybe she has changed. Her body was like the pictures and was great to look at when fucking her on her back.
Good luck.
T.
Originally Posted by Darkstarz711
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 20:23 #33023Regular Member

Posts: 17Karisma, Summer or Luna?
Wondering if anyone has had any experience with these 3 or knows anything about them?
Summer:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212781800
Karisma:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212744414
Luna:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212738019
TIA.
-
07-19-26 17:01 #33022Senior Member

Posts: 37What was them prices lookin like with? She definitely has a nice body and looks like she knows what to do with it.
Originally Posted by Morgoth86
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 06:43 #33021Senior Member

Posts: 1222Mandy
She now has an ad.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212705376
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 13:26 #33020Senior Member

Posts: 65Method1
Check your PM.
-
07-18-26 09:38 #33019Senior Member

Posts: 1222Search Goth
Search the forum for Goth. Mia won't show up because search doesn't work with 3 digits or less.
Generally bad reviews, hence the multiple name changes.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 08:04 #33018Senior Member

Posts: 360Mia?
I'm pretty sure she use to go by something else, has anyone had an experience with her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flore...-/299032487608
-
07-17-26 23:32 #33017Senior Member

Posts: 563Fallon
Does anybody have any information on Fallon? She is very cautious about LEO in texts, as I had to specifically answer "NO" before she would proceed with any info. No reviews on LC and I haven't found any others yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Take care and be safe!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/212604183











Reply With Quote






