Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 22739
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22079
    I'm with you Silentstorm, I like their bodies soft and supple, hard bodies and man mades look good to the eyes, not so good to the touch.

    I wonder if the dancers will be out force today / tonight seeing as most as people didn't leave the house the past few days due to the air quality.

  2. #22078

    Brittany.

    Hi Incognito. 1st off, thanks for your story telling. I do enjoy the read up. Has the review and the way of delivering is something I've enjoyed reading. I usually don't spend a lot of time writing very detailed but it's more of a time factor given the presence of family / others most part of my day. Anyways appreciate your time and details.

    To the point. I've seen Brittany in the club since I started back in 2010 but have always held back on asking if she would meet outside. Given she is not a dancer, I was more along the lines of not offending her. In the recent time I've learned about her time outside and felt I wasted a chance. Anyways I've tried to setup a meeting once. But it was a backup and my primary contact delivered so I told her another time.

    There are some / few reviews in the escort section and it was reported as strictly mechanical. And she does have a cute / or call it hot look / body but it's a very hard body as reported. I am personally not a fan of very hard body. And her boobs I think was reported as man-made as well.

    Anyways. Given I've spoken to her in the club and via text. I can definitely see her being all mechanical and just business. Nothing wrong but maybe not everyone will like that.

    At this point, I've always thought about keeping her as a backup in case am over in that direction (1 hr drive) but if you do check her out sooner, let us know your fine analysis.

    I would certainly see her atleast one time myself. Her incall should be her home unless she does a hotel maybe that day / weekend.

    Happy hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    So, I made my way out and about today, hoping for a better outing than yesterday. Well, that didn't happen.

    I started off at the Criket to see if Angel, Kitty, Cassandra, or Sophia would be working.

    The Criket wasn't busy. I'd say it was only half full at best. Angel, Kitty, and Cassandra weren't there. However, Sophia went on stage not long after I sat down. I kept looking over at her, and within 15 minutes of getting offstage, she came over to talk.

    Unfortunately, despite how attractive Sophia is, we had to communicate through a Spanish-to-English translator app. Right then, I knew I wouldn't be going back with her.

    When it comes to the Cubans, I'm extremely apprehensive. As I've mentioned before, I can picture us agreeing on a price and the services beforehand, only to get to the back and have the experience become lackluster as her ability to understand English suddenly seems to disappear.

    The only positive at the Criket was the attractive dishwater blonde waitress. When I first looked at her, she looked very familiar, but I couldn't place where I knew her from. Well, after a few minutes, I was pretty sure I figured it out.

    When she came back by, I told her that I had an awkward question and apologized in advance in case I was wrong. I asked if she had an escort ad on STG. Without hesitation, she said yes. I told her that I thought she was beautiful and that I'd looked at her ad numerous times. She told me she had an incall in Dearborn, and I replied that I'd be talking to her soon. I'm almost certainly going to see her.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dearb...o/172043511826

    From there, it was off to Bogart's, and that visit lasted about half an hour. No Lynn. No Samantha. While I briefly talked to a couple of dancers, I eventually decided to head over to Henry's.

    Henry's wasn't any better. Those present included Nicole, Kassy, and Petite. No Selena. No Yesna. No Arabella. No Sunflower. With that, my visit lasted another half hour before I headed home, making one stop at Black Pine Tree in Southgate for some sushi.

    Except for the waitress at the Criket and the sushi, it was a bust of a day.

  3. #22077
    Quote Originally Posted by AirTouchOne  [View Original Post]
    That is horrible and very stressful! I just can't imagine being in a boating accident where you loose a finger. I would totally freak out and most likely go into shock! I wish her the best, she is one of the nicest person I've met at a club!
    I believe she is a dental hygienist as her real job so this accident is doubly troubling.

    She truly is one of the nicest people ever. I marvel watching her in action at bogart.

  4. #22076
    Quote Originally Posted by HumphreyB  [View Original Post]
    It will be a little while before Lynn returns, if ever. I was told she was in a bad boating accident and I heard she lost at least one finger, possibly more.
    That is horrible and very stressful! I just can't imagine being in a boating accident where you loose a finger. I would totally freak out and most likely go into shock! I wish her the best, she is one of the nicest person I've met at a club!

  5. #22075

    Selena

    Since I had a couple of guys message me in regard to whether or not Selena is working today, I texted her. She said that she'll be at Henry's from 2-7.

  6. #22074
    Quote Originally Posted by HumphreyB  [View Original Post]
    It will be a little while before Lynn returns, if ever. I was told she was in a bad boating accident and I heard she lost at least one finger, possibly more.
    That's absolutely awful. I'm so sorry to hear that. That has to be incredibly difficult to cope with, both physically and mentally. I hope she's able to recover as much as possible.

  7. #22073
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPerson  [View Original Post]
    Gemini works Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays 7 pm to 2 am. I know her personally and she reads the board. She asked that her services and prices aren't publicized.
    Thanks for the heads up. I completely understand and will respect that. If I end up seeing her, I'll keep any discussion of her services and pricing out of it, and just focus on having met her and the overall experience. I've heard and read good things, so, of course, I'd like to see her. When I meet her, I'm not sure whether I should introduce myself and mention my screen name or not. I guess that'll be a game time decision.

    Also, thanks for posting her schedule. I don't usually get the chance to make it out on a Saturday night, but due to a work scheduling change, I might head over there tonight.

    FWIW, if I see any dancer who knows who I am, and I know she'd rather not have the finer details included, I have no problem leaving those parts out of my adventure.

  8. #22072

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    So, I made my way out and about today, hoping for a better outing than yesterday. Well, that didn't happen.

    I started off at the Criket to see if Angel, Kitty, Cassandra, or Sophia would be working.

    The Criket wasn't busy. I'd say it was only half full at best. Angel, Kitty, and Cassandra weren't there. However, Sophia went on stage not long after I sat down. I kept looking over at her, and within 15 minutes of getting offstage, she came over to talk.

    Unfortunately, despite how attractive Sophia is, we had to communicate through a Spanish-to-English translator app. Right then, I knew I wouldn't be going back with her.

    When it comes to the Cubans, I'm extremely apprehensive. As I've mentioned before, I can picture us agreeing on a price and the services beforehand, only to get to the back and have the experience become lackluster as her ability to understand English suddenly seems to disappear.

    The only positive at the Criket was the attractive dishwater blonde waitress. When I first looked at her, she looked very familiar, but I couldn't place where I knew her from. Well, after a few minutes, I was pretty sure I figured it out.

    When she came back by, I told her that I had an awkward question and apologized in advance in case I was wrong. I asked if she had an escort ad on STG. Without hesitation, she said yes. I told her that I thought she was beautiful and that I'd looked at her ad numerous times. She told me she had an incall in Dearborn, and I replied that I'd be talking to her soon. I'm almost certainly going to see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dearb...o/172043511826

    From there, it was off to Bogart's, and that visit lasted about half an hour. No Lynn. No Samantha. While I briefly talked to a couple of dancers, I eventually decided to head over to Henry's.

    Henry's wasn't any better. Those present included Nicole, Kassy, and Petite. No Selena. No Yesna. No Arabella. No Sunflower. With that, my visit lasted another half hour before I headed home, making one stop at Black Pine Tree in Southgate for some sushi.

    Except for the waitress at the Criket and the sushi, it was a bust of a day.
    It will be a little while before Lynn returns, if ever. I was told she was in a bad boating accident and I heard she lost at least one finger, possibly more.

  9. #22071

    Silver Cricket

    About a year-year and a half ago I saw a slightly thicker / petite light skin black girl with small (maybe Bs) tits. Almost positive her name was Jade. Anyone know if she's still there or somewhere in the area?

  10. #22070
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    I declined because I'd already decided that I was going to Bogart's to see if Gemin was working
    Gemini works Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays 7 pm to 2 am. I know her personally and she reads the board. She asked that her services and prices aren't publicized.

  11. #22069

    The Criket, Bogart's and Henry's, Friday 07-17

    So, I made my way out and about today, hoping for a better outing than yesterday. Well, that didn't happen.

    I started off at the Criket to see if Angel, Kitty, Cassandra, or Sophia would be working.

    The Criket wasn't busy. I'd say it was only half full at best. Angel, Kitty, and Cassandra weren't there. However, Sophia went on stage not long after I sat down. I kept looking over at her, and within 15 minutes of getting offstage, she came over to talk.

    Unfortunately, despite how attractive Sophia is, we had to communicate through a Spanish-to-English translator app. Right then, I knew I wouldn't be going back with her.

    When it comes to the Cubans, I'm extremely apprehensive. As I've mentioned before, I can picture us agreeing on a price and the services beforehand, only to get to the back and have the experience become lackluster as her ability to understand English suddenly seems to disappear.

    The only positive at the Criket was the attractive dishwater blonde waitress. When I first looked at her, she looked very familiar, but I couldn't place where I knew her from. Well, after a few minutes, I was pretty sure I figured it out.

    When she came back by, I told her that I had an awkward question and apologized in advance in case I was wrong. I asked if she had an escort ad on STG. Without hesitation, she said yes. I told her that I thought she was beautiful and that I'd looked at her ad numerous times. She told me she had an incall in Dearborn, and I replied that I'd be talking to her soon. I'm almost certainly going to see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dearb...o/172043511826

    From there, it was off to Bogart's, and that visit lasted about half an hour. No Lynn. No Samantha. While I briefly talked to a couple of dancers, I eventually decided to head over to Henry's.

    Henry's wasn't any better. Those present included Nicole, Kassy, and Petite. No Selena. No Yesna. No Arabella. No Sunflower. With that, my visit lasted another half hour before I headed home, making one stop at Black Pine Tree in Southgate for some sushi.

    Except for the waitress at the Criket and the sushi, it was a bust of a day.

  12. #22068

    Cashapp

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. Tell me about your "Cash app trap" that you mentioned. Are you using it at the club with dancers? Doesn't that leave a trail identifying you by name? That worries me that they could try to extort you down the road.
    Yeah I certainly don't make a habit of it because of them finding out personal stuff. But there's been some drunken nights when I was younger that involved paying paypal or going to the clubs ATM. Sometimes a few times smh.

    Now I bring the cash I want to spend but I could see me wanting another round with someone else and not having enough cash left.

  13. #22067

    Girls are in disarray

    The girls have lost a big sponsor to the Feds:

    https://commanderswire.usatoday.com/...b/90949361007/

  14. #22066
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostBytePing  [View Original Post]
    Yep there's been a few girls that I wanted so bad but didn't have cash that I paid them in Cash App. It doesn't matter much to me, there's nothing to really extort. No wife, no kids, not rich LOL. But still. It made it easier to spend money outside my budget so I had to delete the account.
    That is the good thing about LS is that there is a bank right across the street, you can let the doorman know you are using it and will be back.

    And it's only $3 surcharge fee.

  15. #22065
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. Tell me about your "Cash app trap" that you mentioned. Are you using it at the club with dancers? Doesn't that leave a trail identifying you by name? That worries me that they could try to extort you down the road.
    Yep there's been a few girls that I wanted so bad but didn't have cash that I paid them in Cash App. It doesn't matter much to me, there's nothing to really extort. No wife, no kids, not rich LOL. But still. It made it easier to spend money outside my budget so I had to delete the account.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape