Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 565 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 8467
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8392

    Aka Preppy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the former Sun-kissed / Elysian?

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1763845459
    That is bacon in the throat Preppy isn't it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...y/053493876228

  2. #8391

    Sierra aka Sunkissed, Elysian

    Quote Originally Posted by JustCash  [View Original Post]
    It took awhile to figure out how to upload the photos. But we got it.

    As I said before she has lost 20 pounds due to the candy use.

    But she is still good for the 100 bucks it cost.

    I will upload more photos if requested.
    Looks like the former Sun-kissed / Elysian?

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1763845459

  3. #8390
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Hot Latina (Different from the traveling ones)

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/712054456729, Please don't keep her waiting! One of my favorites! Paid her a visit yesterday, filled my mouth with her nipples and filled my hands with juicy ass! I open her thighs and slowly licks her flower. Mr. Black hardens and applies cover, sinks into her pussy, rode her hard and put away wet! Get you some!

  4. #8389

    Sierra

    If anybody has Sierra's number please PM me. Thank you.

  5. #8388

    More Sierra

    Here are a few more pics.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Are you fucking insane?

    In case you were wondering, telling guys to use her drug addiction as leverage and posting a picture of her using schedule 1 narcotics is why you got banned.

    I can't believe some of you fucking guys.

    A2

  6. #8387

    Before

    Quote Originally Posted by Groove1  [View Original Post]
    My kinda girl that loves it!!
    Are those the 20 pounds gone or before ?

    Show more pics brother!
    These are before she lost the 20 pounds.

    She is skin and bones now. Plus she is riddled with marks and scars all over her body from the candy use.

    I will get more pics up ASAP.

    I am currently trying to figure out how to upload videos?

    Give her a call, and leave us some reviews. She is definitely looking for the help.

  7. #8386

    Photos please

    My kinda girl that loves it!!
    Are those the 20 pounds gone or before ?

    Show more pics brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustCash  [View Original Post]
    It took awhile to figure out how to upload the photos. But we got it.

    As I said before she has lost 20 pounds due to the candy use.

    But she is still good for the 100 bucks it cost.

    I will upload more photos if requested.

  8. #8385
    Quote Originally Posted by JustCash  [View Original Post]
    It took awhile to figure out how to upload the photos. But we got it.

    As I said before she has lost 20 pounds due to the candy use.

    But she is still good for the 100 bucks it cost.

    I will upload more photos if requested.
    Can you post or send a link?

  9. #8384
    Quote Originally Posted by JustCash  [View Original Post]
    It took awhile to figure out how to upload the photos. But we got it.

    As I said before she has lost 20 pounds due to the candy use.

    But she is still good for the 100 bucks it cost.

    I will upload more photos if requested.
    Damn she is hot. Been trying to double team her.

  10. #8383
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by JustCash  [View Original Post]
    It took awhile to figure out how to upload the photos. But we got it.

    As I said before she has lost 20 pounds due to the candy use.

    But she is still good for the 100 bucks it cost.

    I will upload more photos if requested.
    Placing a request, LOL.

  11. #8382

    Sierra

    It took awhile to figure out how to upload the photos. But we got it.

    As I said before she has lost 20 pounds due to the candy use.

    But she is still good for the 100 bucks it cost.

    I will upload more photos if requested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260710_154006_Video Player.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260713_232313_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260713_232407_Gallery.jpg‎  

  12. #8381

    Heidi Spice

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://sexycompanion.vip/heidi-spice/

    Anyone see Heidi Spice? Trying to whittle down my mature MILF to do list!
    I have not but a buddy of mine has seen her multiple times and only has great things to say.

  13. #8380
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Coming to the Stage!

    Nipsie "Dimples" Hustler! A lottery selection, proven worthy of the pick! I'm just a lucky guy!

  14. #8379
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Link issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhunter  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...e/546153735430

    This one is back from the past; I don't know if I saw her or always wanted to see her. If I did see her, I didn't see her more than once because I would remember that. I'm also pretty good about remembering bad encounters so either I saw her once and it was okay or I always wanted but never connected.
    Think she deleted her ad.

  15. #8378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    I texted her

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhunter  [View Original Post]
    Not just the area code, age is 21, every activity is listed, ad states extras. My experience is it would be pricey in the end or just a total waste of my time. Maybe I'm missing out on diamond in the rough but I'm getting too old to play games.
    Nothing yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape