Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 533 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 7989
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7884
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearRabbit  [View Original Post]
    About to give up the game due to pricing, fakes, deposit scams, & overall lack of enthusiasm from these BHM girls.

    However, want to try one more time. Any information would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...y/262130140553

    Rabbit.
    I'm in Huntsville but keep up with the Birmingham board. I REALLY want to see her. I know she's been reported on positively on this board. I texted her before because I'm trying to get her to visit Huntsville. She was nice through our brief texting. I hope this helps.

    BPS.

  2. #7883

    Info

    About to give up the game due to pricing, fakes, deposit scams, & overall lack of enthusiasm from these BHM girls.

    However, want to try one more time. Any information would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...y/262130140553

    Rabbit.

  3. #7882
    Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2  [View Original Post]
    Jesus, how does a body degrade like that?

    As we enter an age of readily available, highly powerful AI tools, these cartoonish deployments like this girl, soccer mom, and the other blonde whose name escapes me, will become less prevelant and high quality fakes could become the norm in the lower rent section of this hobby. Maintain discernment and use as much sense as you can muster, but I fear it's going to be difficult moving forward.

    Maybe the providers should start paying the Johns a deposit. Send me $50 for my time; if I show up and the pics are real, I'll put it back on top of the donation.
    It has gotten nuts. And good luck with charging THEM a deposit. It is like trying to figure out hooker math with age listings. Back in the day it was a safe bet to add 5 to 10 years to their listed age. Now days it is 20 - 30 years. I saw a provider in central Florida on a listing claiming she was 30. Hell in 2003 she was 39. And the pictures looked like someone went on TEMU and bought a sex doll.

    As for soccer mom. Never was a good provider and her deal with uncle LEO sealed her fate with me forever. At least she didn't do like TC (using her initials since I do not remember her provider name) who caused a few BPD officers to get fired for "working" with her and "paying" her with confiscated dope. And heads up she is back in the area because I bumped into her at a gas station in Pelham a few months back.

  4. #7881
    Quote Originally Posted by Drsmooth1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/212279090

    Minus the photo shopping this is who answers the door.
    Jesus, how does a body degrade like that?

    As we enter an age of readily available, highly powerful AI tools, these cartoonish deployments like this girl, soccer mom, and the other blonde whose name escapes me, will become less prevelant and high quality fakes could become the norm in the lower rent section of this hobby. Maintain discernment and use as much sense as you can muster, but I fear it's going to be difficult moving forward.

    Maybe the providers should start paying the Johns a deposit. Send me $50 for my time; if I show up and the pics are real, I'll put it back on top of the donation.

  5. #7880
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    Man! Thanks for that info Doc. This girl is a serious IV drug user. A person would be rolling some very serious dice to see this girl even if you could get past the fact that her looks are absolutely hideous. If you value your health it would be prudent to stay very far away from this type of user. Thanks again some very important information. MJ.
    This makes me want to leave the hobby altogether, which I may do. That's rough.

  6. #7879
    Quote Originally Posted by Drsmooth1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/212279090

    Minus the photo shopping this is who answers the door.
    Man! Thanks for that info Doc. This girl is a serious IV drug user. A person would be rolling some very serious dice to see this girl even if you could get past the fact that her looks are absolutely hideous. If you value your health it would be prudent to stay very far away from this type of user. Thanks again some very important information. MJ.

  7. #7878

    Mandy Mayes

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH  [View Original Post]
    Any insight of this one? No sign of deposit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...f/416711923671
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/212279090

    Minus the photo shopping this is who answers the door.

  8. #7877

    Bs

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog0104  [View Original Post]
    BS scammer wants to deposit typically she's on the coastal areas of Biloxi. Don't waste your time.

  9. #7876

  10. #7875
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog0104  [View Original Post]
    Seems like she has a pretty limited menu! Doesn't mention blowjob covered or BARE. Cute girl though MJ.

  11. #7874

  12. #7873
    Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted her about a dozen times and we get to varying levels but never to a meet. Sometimes no answer, sometimes a I'll be available in 30 minutes, sometimes an agreement and location, the only constant is that the communication will end with me being ghosted.

    The Nashville guys liked her 18-24 months ago, but she's Barbie and Kash level when it comes to comms.
    For me she was difficult to nail down to a specific day and time but thankfully she out of the blue texted me asking if I could come visit witin an hour and I was free. Looks like her photo's and has a rather open menu. To the point of the only hard no she had with me was greek.

    I haven't tried to contact since though. Both SB's came back from the beach the 1st so I kind of lack the time.

  13. #7872
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    No hint of what her menu might be like in her ad is it a fairly open menu or does she have a lot of things she says no to? MJ.
    I've contacted her about a dozen times and we get to varying levels but never to a meet. Sometimes no answer, sometimes a I'll be available in 30 minutes, sometimes an agreement and location, the only constant is that the communication will end with me being ghosted.

    The Nashville guys liked her 18-24 months ago, but she's Barbie and Kash level when it comes to comms.

  14. #7871
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Stated I wasted her time asking questions what a B; at! Don't waste your time with this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...y/202216197934.
    First of all there are three things that are seriously wrong with this girl. Number one her pictures are heavily filtered. Number two her menu is very very limited. Number three she's fishing for a deposit so in all likelihood this could be no more than a deposit scam at any rate even if she was legit I would never pay a deposit it's a hard and fast rule for me. MJ.

  15. #7870

    Pos

    Stated I wasted her time asking questions what a B; at! Don't waste your time with this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...y/202216197934.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape