Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 532 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 7977
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7872
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    No hint of what her menu might be like in her ad is it a fairly open menu or does she have a lot of things she says no to? MJ.
    I've contacted her about a dozen times and we get to varying levels but never to a meet. Sometimes no answer, sometimes a I'll be available in 30 minutes, sometimes an agreement and location, the only constant is that the communication will end with me being ghosted.

    The Nashville guys liked her 18-24 months ago, but she's Barbie and Kash level when it comes to comms.

  2. #7871
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Stated I wasted her time asking questions what a B; at! Don't waste your time with this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...y/202216197934.
    First of all there are three things that are seriously wrong with this girl. Number one her pictures are heavily filtered. Number two her menu is very very limited. Number three she's fishing for a deposit so in all likelihood this could be no more than a deposit scam at any rate even if she was legit I would never pay a deposit it's a hard and fast rule for me. MJ.

  3. #7870

    Pos

    Stated I wasted her time asking questions what a B; at! Don't waste your time with this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...y/202216197934.

  4. #7869

    Check your DMs

    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    No hint of what her menu might be like in her ad is it a fairly open menu or does she have a lot of things she says no to? MJ.
    Check DMs. Let's just say there's a ton of gray area where if yall hit it off, sky is the limit. I'd imagine even the guaranteed downside is worth it.

  5. #7868
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomJohn42  [View Original Post]
    +1, she's become my go to and unfortunately may be moving to huntsville soon so get it while you can. YMMV, but I've had nothing but a great time, every time. Really really sweet girl too. Worth every penny. Verification is a hassle but necessary for her safety. NO DEPOSIT. Treat her right gentlemen!!
    No hint of what her menu might be like in her ad is it a fairly open menu or does she have a lot of things she says no to? MJ.

  6. #7867
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMan27  [View Original Post]
    Just had A good visit with Tamra she does require Varication it was painless looks like her pic's petite cute arrived at her clean incall she was running A little behind but don't they all greeted me in A towel with A nice kiss went over to the bed chatted for A few then we started very nice BBBJ into CFS, CG, into MISH didn't last long she is slender and tight busted in the bag we finished up she cleaned me up and we chatted again then I was on my way I will definitely repeat rates are A little high at 1st but once she knows you I believe they will get better 2 Ben's for the half not A clock watcher.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...n/221651951186
    +1, she's become my go to and unfortunately may be moving to huntsville soon so get it while you can. YMMV, but I've had nothing but a great time, every time. Really really sweet girl too. Worth every penny. Verification is a hassle but necessary for her safety. NO DEPOSIT. Treat her right gentlemen!!

  7. #7866
    Quote Originally Posted by Msincog  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a date with her? Looks pretty good and considering reaching out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/811589991900
    Link isn't working. When you post try adding some of the links from the other sites that keep the pics as STG will sometimes have removed the ads.

  8. #7865

    Slim

    Anyone have a date with her? Looks pretty good and considering reaching out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/811589991900

  9. #7864

    Content creator

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH  [View Original Post]
    Any insight of this one? No sign of deposit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...f/416711923671
    According to the phone number she is a content creator so.

  10. #7863

    Anybody?

    Any insight of this one? No sign of deposit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...f/416711923671

  11. #7862

    Paris

    She's definitely the girl in the pics. Not a horrible date. Saw her twice. Definitely a clock watcher. Tried her twice to see if maybe the first time she we rushing since I pulled up around 5 pm. 2nd time she text. Me letting me know she was in town. I agreed to meet and it was good but she definitely shorted me on the time and had 2 other providers on the bed across from us. Again not a horrible visit but I won't repeat due to the clock watching.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/211118968

    https://callescort.org/901-484-4939

    https://secrethostess.com/10505616/

  12. #7861

    Six Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanon26  [View Original Post]
    Soccer Mom (on stg) is 'back'. Ironically during the world cup? Anyways. If anyone has any Intel, it's appreciated!!
    See post 2961, I believe. It has been six years but if she was willing to set up mongers before, that is enough to scratch her off my to do list.

  13. #7860
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanon26  [View Original Post]
    Soccer Mom (on stg) is 'back'. Ironically during the world cup? Anyways. If anyone has any Intel, it's appreciated!!
    AVOID at all costs. Lackluster at best BCD and pictures are either years old or filtered. Plus her past "agreements" with uncle LEO caused a shit show.

  14. #7859

    Tamra Cate

    Just had A good visit with Tamra she does require Varication it was painless looks like her pic's petite cute arrived at her clean incall she was running A little behind but don't they all greeted me in A towel with A nice kiss went over to the bed chatted for A few then we started very nice BBBJ into CFS, CG, into MISH didn't last long she is slender and tight busted in the bag we finished up she cleaned me up and we chatted again then I was on my way I will definitely repeat rates are A little high at 1st but once she knows you I believe they will get better 2 Ben's for the half not A clock watcher.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...n/221651951186

  15. #7858
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    JMack your dead straight right on target. And the thing is as long as people continue to pay these ridiculous inflated GPS rates that's how long they will be around and in fact will very quickly start to go way up from there in fact you're already seeing evidence of that in some of the ads posted on one site or another. I've been with a lot of great looking women over the years in a number of states around the country and I've never met or been with a girl that I thought was worth those kind of rates. I say no to deposits of any kind and no to GPS provider rates. MJ.
    The thing that drives me nuts is when they try to talk down to you and then talk shit about the reasonably priced providers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape