Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 26910
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26670
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaze72  [View Original Post]
    Hello All:

    Not sure if this is the proper forum to ask, but can anyone tell me if there are specific cities which are better than Chicago as far as quality and affordability are concerned? I am never going to drag a girl or an agency for the prices they charge. But anyone who has been in the hobby the last few years knows how prices have escalated, especially among independent ladies. I travel a bit for pleasure these days, and am curious about what cities / areas are better for meeting high-quality, independent ladies and / or reputable agencies that won't break the bank. I am not looking for a rock-bottom deal, and have no interest inn low-balling anyone. I will pony up if the quality is there and I am confident the service is high-quality.

    Either replies in the thread or DMs are welcome.

    Thanks,

    Glaze.
    You always hear about FKKS, but I love London.

  2. #26669
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFriendly8  [View Original Post]
    I've seen these 3 over the last month or so. You are able to discuss and get their rates a little lower than first ask. The pictures match their appearance. All safe and nice girls available for outcalls to your home and willing to video verify.

    Back and forth from AZ. 4'9" and a fun different experience. https://tryst.link/escort/sarahlove6969.

    On a few arrangement sites, but nice body, and pleasant https://tryst.link/escort/girlfriendstore.

    Great BBJ, and returning after a break, very sweet https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2244832593.
    How did you see the first one? All her "contact info" is links to OF and Fanzly. Looks like a spam profile to me.

  3. #26668
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFriendly8  [View Original Post]
    I've seen these 3 over the last month or so. You are able to discuss and get their rates a little lower than first ask. The pictures match their appearance. All safe and nice girls available for outcalls to your home and willing to video verify.

    Back and forth from AZ. 4'9" and a fun different experience. https://tryst.link/escort/sarahlove6969.

    On a few arrangement sites, but nice body, and pleasant https://tryst.link/escort/girlfriendstore.

    Great BBJ, and returning after a break, very sweet https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2244832593.
    Did you pay a deposit for any of them? The Tryst ads ask for one.

  4. #26667

    Northern Illinois Suburbs

    I've seen these 3 over the last month or so. You are able to discuss and get their rates a little lower than first ask. The pictures match their appearance. All safe and nice girls available for outcalls to your home and willing to video verify.

    Back and forth from AZ. 4'9" and a fun different experience. https://tryst.link/escort/sarahlove6969.

    On a few arrangement sites, but nice body, and pleasant https://tryst.link/escort/girlfriendstore.

    Great BBJ, and returning after a break, very sweet https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2244832593.

  5. #26666

    Its clear

    Quote Originally Posted by TimJacks25  [View Original Post]
    Please clear up your inbox.
    Thank you. I just cleared it.

  6. #26665

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCutDoctor  [View Original Post]
    HAS anybody ever seen LEXI? She is available here and there. She is a petite latina with a nice ass and raspy voice. She only does outcall. CBJ IS GREAT and I love the sounds she make while doing it.

    She is moody. So sometimes she will be great and other times she will be ok. Anybody ever seen her or know her? I want to know if she does any street work and if so where? https://callescort.org/708-374-1722
    Please clear up your inbox.

  7. #26664
    [Deleted by Admin]

    In 17 years I have never written this:

    Your post made me cringe.

    Just say "I'm looking for chicks between 18-22 that like to fuck."

    The way you wrote it made you seem like a fucking pedo.

    A2

  8. #26663

    QV in city

    Any good recommendation for a QV person near west loop or Lincoln park, west town, wicker, etc.

    Was hoping for a decent looking girl for around $100 for a QV.

    Been dying for info on this but been struggling, happy to share or swap info just ask!

  9. #26662
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeSke2021  [View Original Post]
    That's probably the qv rate. A bill for that ain't out the norm. My thing is your in the heart of where the dudes you say you don't see reside. I'm concluding she has an pimp / bf / bd that dosent want her seeing other black dudes. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
    I am not familiar with that part of Rogers Park. I just thought the area around the train station was the only bad part.

  10. #26661

    Latina. Anybody seen?

    HAS anybody ever seen LEXI? She is available here and there. She is a petite latina with a nice ass and raspy voice. She only does outcall. CBJ IS GREAT and I love the sounds she make while doing it.

    She is moody. So sometimes she will be great and other times she will be ok. Anybody ever seen her or know her? I want to know if she does any street work and if so where? https://callescort.org/708-374-1722
    Last edited by ThaCutDoctor; 07-16-26 at 11:23. Reason: link

  11. #26660

    Arianna

    Saw Arianna; she is pretty cool. Also has a black hair clip-on in one video.

    Arianna got dropped off by two guys in a car, resembled her photos, we had small talk while I sent the money, gave me head, and did missionary and doggy. No bare tho, but with her pussy smell, I wouldn't want to. Also pretty easy to bottom out if you're on the bigger side.

    $25 - $30 deposit required along with FaceTime. I'll keep a closer eye on their ads since she's the first one I didn't find unattractive in person. Regardless, I wish they would stop with the stupid filters.

    For some reason, they have three ads.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/2244919441

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/7737049915

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3127236085

    YMMV.

  12. #26659

    Two hand turbo twist

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...h/360158160155

    Anybody have a go w / her before?

  13. #26658
    Quote Originally Posted by Noone776  [View Original Post]
    I was texting her yesterday and when she told me a c note for everything but anal I thought scammer or robbery.
    That's probably the qv rate. A bill for that ain't out the norm. My thing is your in the heart of where the dudes you say you don't see reside. I'm concluding she has an pimp / bf / bd that dosent want her seeing other black dudes. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

  14. #26657
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeSke2021  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to her a few days back. Said she didn't see black guys so I left it be. A real shame cause she looks like she had a nice phat ass from what I can tell. Really would have been ideal as I have an relative by howard. Welp:
    I was texting her yesterday and when she told me a c note for everything but anal I thought scammer or robbery.

  15. #26656
    Quote Originally Posted by Sampso  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...245/7733297774

    Tried this one out the other day. Sent an Uber to pick her up, was at my place in 20 minutes as I'm not real far away.

    It was late at night, but looked like she just rolled out of bed. No effort put into her appearance whatsoever. Pics look better than who showed up to my place.

    Very nice girl but seems like she's just going through the motions. Not much effort or enthusiasm. Only did BBBJ cim for 1. Would have felt way better getting it for. 60. Which I believe could be had if you talk her down. Ended up just stroking off in her mouth since her skills were below par for me. After 20 minutes, I popped in her mouth and sent her home. She has an incall near the Howard Red line, but I stay away from that area mostly myself.

    Pros: available late, can host, reasonably priced, nice demeanor.

    Cons: inexperienced, pics look better, neighborhood she hosts in can be rough especially at night.

    Not a repeat for me unless I'm in quite a dry spell. She's real, but she is not spectacular LOL.

    Stay safe!
    Reached out to her a few days back. Said she didn't see black guys so I left it be. A real shame cause she looks like she had a nice phat ass from what I can tell. Really would have been ideal as I have an relative by howard. Welp:

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape