Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 4092 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 61370
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #61040
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Is the 1st pic Corrine? She's a crazy little Latina and not in a good way. The times I was with her weren't the best.
    Elaborate a little. No need to be vague, since you opened the door.

  2. #61039

    Redz

    Quote Originally Posted by HerStorm  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or know what happened to these ladies? I know one was on vacation, but heard might be back. K, London, and Reds.
    Last time I saw her, she busted up her face from a fall that was within the last year dont remember exactly when.

    Said she wanted to get into a program and get cleaned up. If I remember correctly, she said her family was gonna help her out with the program.

    There have been a couple stories that have floated around, but I can't confirm any of them. I knew her before her working days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0179.jpeg‎  

  3. #61038
    Quote Originally Posted by HerStorm  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or know what happened to these ladies? I know one was on vacation, but heard might be back. K, London, and Reds.
    Is the 1st pic Corrine? She's a crazy little Latina and not in a good way. The times I was with her weren't the best.

  4. #61037
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadJudge  [View Original Post]
    This girl goes by Brittany. At times.

    She's a fucking ****. Watch out for her.

    I remember about 2 yrs ago she demanded money up front and then got out right away. WORSE, is I had forgotten this around January and picked her up again. We went to park and she demanded money up front which reminded me of what happened a long time ago. I refused and then told her I'd show her the money and she said she isn't doing anything without money first. I said I'd take her back in which I started to and she started yelling and threatening me with some bullshit. She told me to drop her off near 6th and Audrey and kept mumbling some shit about I'm getting my money. When I tried to let her out, she started screaming about she needs to get paid and I continually answered her with for what? You didn't do anything? I didn't waste your time but for 3 minutes and I'm dropping you off where you're asking to be dropped off.

    She starts screaming some more. I keep calmly telling her to get out and she starts banging her hand on my dash. I said I'm not giving you money. She said you weren't going to pay me anyways. I said bullshit, get out. She then SPRAYS ME with pepper spray in the face that I partially block with my hand and she jumps out of the car leaving the door open and runs off.

    I had half a mind to do something fucked up about it but I let it go as I recovered from the discomfort of the sting on my skin and breathing. It wasn't terrible but not pleasant either. I found her a few min later and told her she's lucky. She started screaming like an insane person there on 5th and Washburn and acting as if she was calling out to some male counterpart 'that's him. '.

    It takes a lot to forgive this kind of shit and thank goodness the younger me wasn't involved.

    Fuck this piece of trash human. Don't give her the time of day, money or anything other than hell. She deserves it. You've been warned.
    Girl in video has enough snot in her nose that she'll never go hungry. Nasty to listen to that from a chicken. They need to close down these rehabs centers so gals don't meet up and collaborate on how to screw dates out of money. Just my 2 cents. Peace. BP.

  5. #61036
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Scooped up this butter face WSW by the Busy Bee. Nice thick 39 year old. Went to my spot and we just clicked. She has some nice tits but ass for days. Head game is good almost blasted in her mouth. But I wanted to try her pussy. No complaints from me and just drilled till I CIP. DMG was standard sorry no digits.
    Don't think that's my girl Mary from the eastern shore. Bit older than she told me. That's one clean star that looks like it could be tongue tickled. Ever try it. Peace. BP.

  6. #61035
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Because she's originally from the "Garrison Track", at least that's where I meet her a few years back. Her and her boyfriend at the time was robbing the girls on the strip, so she would switch to the "Ww loop" when the "heat was on. Peace.
    What you said makes a bunch of sense. When I first met her she was on Wilkins and was wearing a ridiculous wig. I thought maybe she was hiding from family but it wad obviously the folks she was stealing from.

  7. #61034
    Quote Originally Posted by HerStorm  [View Original Post]
    I know it was a little warm last week, but still went on a thick ass diet. 2 great stops. One OG and one thickasaurus Rex. V and B. Seen Gina too and would have gotten her, but she's getting just a little too thick for my taste now. West side finest treats.
    Both got some nice cheeks, that one on the left ass looks dumb phat. Right one has the better shape.

  8. #61033
    Quote Originally Posted by HerStorm  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or know what happened to these ladies? I know one was on vacation, but heard might be back. K, London, and Reds.
    1st one is my ***** she's inn Virginia.

  9. #61032
    The one with the fat ass near the circle and triangle.

  10. #61031

    [URL]erosme.com[/URL]

    Does anyone on said site. Please send me your exact page name because I am not given my telephone number out. Thanks and please.

  11. #61030

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrod2113  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen pregnant Gigi around.
    Are you talking about the short BSW Gigi.

  12. #61029

    Updates

    Has anyone seen or know what happened to these ladies? I know one was on vacation, but heard might be back. K, London, and Reds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1167.jpg‎   IMG_1166.jpg‎   IMG_1165.jpg‎  

  13. #61028

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by HerStorm  [View Original Post]
    I know it was a little warm last week, but still went on a thick ass diet. 2 great stops. One OG and one thickasaurus Rex. V and B. Seen Gina too and would have gotten her, but she's getting just a little too thick for my taste now. West side finest treats.
    First pic no thanks the second ass yes no bigger for me.

  14. #61027

    Thick thighs save lives

    I know it was a little warm last week, but still went on a thick ass diet. 2 great stops. One OG and one thickasaurus Rex. V and B. Seen Gina too and would have gotten her, but she's getting just a little too thick for my taste now. West side finest treats.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1161.jpg‎   IMG_1162.jpg‎  

  15. #61026

    GiGi

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrod2113  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen pregnant Gigi around.
    What area?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape