Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 199 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 2975
This blog is moderated by Sam Singer
  1. #2885

    Lee massage. Dundee-milwaukee -no fun

    I tried going off the usual path and tried this place. It was formerly SW massage and there was some fun there. But this place is a no fun zone. I did a half hour massage and paid 50 cash. She only did my back and used a ton of oil. Not even a flip. Has all the markings of what I assumed at worst would be SS. She said only back for half hour. Maybe if you do an hour there is more? Then when I was walking out she asked for a tip. I responded with for what? Pretty sure she then swore at me in Mandarin or something LOL.

    https://leemassageil.wixsite.com/60090

  2. #2884
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeLover13  [View Original Post]
    A little more info would probably help answer your question, like 68 & what cross street, and what card shop?
    Sounds like Spa Lux from his description. If so, it's a standard K spa: table shower, sauna, weak massage and full service. Quality is average at best in my experience.

  3. #2883
    A little more info would probably help answer your question, like 68 & what cross street, and what card shop?

    Quote Originally Posted by ListheGame  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried here before? Its next to a card shop on 68. Saw it and was wondering if its a legit or something better. Its really hidden in a corner and it doesnt show up on google. Was wondering if it is legit or an opportunity for leo

  4. #2882
    Quote Originally Posted by TinCanMan50  [View Original Post]
    The asain apartment in BG, usually has been by Jessica or Sophie, or Sonya or Angel, is now using other names to advertise new talent, with the same contact info as Jessica or Sophia, and recently many new names like Pinky. Not sure if they are now doing or are they Scamming. Jessica and Sophie are not advertising for themselves anymore, if they are even in the USA anymore.
    I saw an ad by Jessica in BG.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/il/chicag...scorts/2695377

    Is this the same Jessica that has been talked about before.

  5. #2881

    Lisa in BG

    Does anyone have 411 on Lisa?

    Specifically looks and approximate age.

    TIA.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/il/chicag...scorts/2721687

  6. #2880

    Spa Land

    Has anyone tried here before? Its next to a card shop on 68. Saw it and was wondering if its a legit or something better. Its really hidden in a corner and it doesnt show up on google. Was wondering if it is legit or an opportunity for leo
    Last edited by ListheGame; 07-18-26 at 15:40. Reason: More info

  7. #2879

    PH in Lake Bluff

    No fun at all. The flip didn't happen until the last five minutes.

    I guess we can safely claim that it's a no fun zone despite the HE promises in its bedpage ad.

  8. #2878

    1022 Weiland

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoStud  [View Original Post]
    I feel that sunshine has not gotten any love from the community in a long time. I'm not sure why but figured I'd put in a plug.

    First and foremost you'll always get a solid massage. I've probably been there 30 times and only been let down once by the quality of the massage.

    Been there a couple times lately, and had Kiki just the other day. She's tiny, probably 4 ft 10, but is a cutie. She is wears a Catholic school girl type of skirt and is very fun and likes to joke around. She had a very positive attitude which is what I want most. She is skillful in several areas but I did not experience nor ask her limits but I was not disappointed with what I received. My guess is she's early 30's and she said she would be there for 2 more weeks.

    There is another girl there that has a bit of an RBF and I can't remember her name. I had her a couple weeks ago and she was nice but felt like she went through all the motions. She's in her late 20's but her energy is super low. She checked me and was glad that Kiki came into the room to take over.
    Is this the place on Weiland?

    Is it a BBBJ place or only CBJ?

  9. #2877
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoStud  [View Original Post]
    I feel that sunshine has not gotten any love from the community in a long time. I'm not sure why but figured I'd put in a plug.

    First and foremost you'll always get a solid massage. I've probably been there 30 times and only been let down once by the quality of the massage.

    Been there a couple times lately, and had Kiki just the other day. She's tiny, probably 4 ft 10, but is a cutie. She is wears a Catholic school girl type of skirt and is very fun and likes to joke around. She had a very positive attitude which is what I want most. She is skillful in several areas but I did not experience nor ask her limits but I was not disappointed with what I received. My guess is she's early 30's and she said she would be there for 2 more weeks.

    There is another girl there that has a bit of an RBF and I can't remember her name. I had her a couple weeks ago and she was nice but felt like she went through all the motions. She's in her late 20's but her energy is super low. She checked me and was glad that Kiki came into the room to take over.
    Low key. Sounds like Candy. I've always liked her, but she is low energy.

    How's Melody these days? After several mid experiences, I've taken a break.

    Hit up Came several weeks ago and it was typical good massage and fun with Coco.

  10. #2876
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoStud  [View Original Post]
    I feel that sunshine has not gotten any love from the community in a long time. I'm not sure why but figured I'd put in a plug.

    First and foremost you'll always get a solid massage. I've probably been there 30 times and only been let down once by the quality of the massage.

    Been there a couple times lately, and had Kiki just the other day. She's tiny, probably 4 ft 10, but is a cutie. She is wears a Catholic school girl type of skirt and is very fun and likes to joke around. She had a very positive attitude which is what I want most. She is skillful in several areas but I did not experience nor ask her limits but I was not disappointed with what I received. My guess is she's early 30's and she said she would be there for 2 more weeks.

    There is another girl there that has a bit of an RBF and I can't remember her name. I had her a couple weeks ago and she was nice but felt like she went through all the motions. She's in her late 20's but her energy is super low. She checked me and was glad that Kiki came into the room to take over.
    Low energy, goes through the motions. Sounds like Candy. She's just chill. Not much of a talker, but super sweet. Don't see how she could have an RBF. She didn't last weekend. Everyone has their own tastes.

    What's happening at Melody without Sky? I haven't been back in a while since my last two trips there were real duds.

    Went to Came couple of weeks ago. Coco gave a solid massage. Not going to run back, but decent service.

  11. #2875

    Sunshine. Kiki

    I feel that sunshine has not gotten any love from the community in a long time. I'm not sure why but figured I'd put in a plug.

    First and foremost you'll always get a solid massage. I've probably been there 30 times and only been let down once by the quality of the massage.

    Been there a couple times lately, and had Kiki just the other day. She's tiny, probably 4 ft 10, but is a cutie. She is wears a Catholic school girl type of skirt and is very fun and likes to joke around. She had a very positive attitude which is what I want most. She is skillful in several areas but I did not experience nor ask her limits but I was not disappointed with what I received. My guess is she's early 30's and she said she would be there for 2 more weeks.

    There is another girl there that has a bit of an RBF and I can't remember her name. I had her a couple weeks ago and she was nice but felt like she went through all the motions. She's in her late 20's but her energy is super low. She checked me and was glad that Kiki came into the room to take over.

  12. #2874
    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]
    You lost me at the DFK. It looks like they are tearing down that strip mall. Soleful walls don't go up to the ceiling. It's a treat hearing the MT and client on the other side of the wall. My MT told me to keep quiet.
    On their website, the video on the top shows a lineup of three ladies. The lady on the left does a tour on the second video but I am wondering about the other two, the thin one in the middle and the one on the right with the bob hairstyle. The video is several years old now but are they still available at Soleful or at other places?

  13. #2873

    Dfk

    Quote Originally Posted by JHelin04  [View Original Post]
    Had an amazing visit with Anna at Soulful earlier this week. It has been a very long time with on and off again positive service from her.

    She walked into the room and greeted me with a DFK that was filled with passion and I knew we were off the races. She started stroking me and I pulled her shirt and jeans off (this was new. … I hopped up quickly and grabbed a cover, which I'd already taken out of the wrapper. I slid it on, and then re-mounted her. She talked a second that she couldn't before she grabbed me a slid me inside.

    I wish I could have held but I couldn't. I came inside the cover with her writhing under me. Afterwards, one of the best massages ever while I gently napped.

    The best. She's getting older but still has the skills!
    You lost me at the DFK. It looks like they are tearing down that strip mall. Soleful walls don't go up to the ceiling. It's a treat hearing the MT and client on the other side of the wall. My MT told me to keep quiet.

  14. #2872
    Quote Originally Posted by JHelin04  [View Original Post]
    Had an amazing visit with Anna at Soulful earlier this week. It has been a very long time with on and off again positive service from her.

    She walked into the room and greeted me with a DFK that was filled with passion and I knew we were off the races. She started stroking me and I pulled her shirt and jeans off (this was new. She's usually in black leggings). She sat on the bed and began BBBJ but after thirty seconds I had to push her back on the bed and dine at the why. She tasted delicious and must have just showered (her hair was still a little wet). After she reached an O, I slid up licking her body and her perfect little tits. We began kidding and I was sliding along her wet pussy.

    As she was moaning and I kept grinding, I hopped up quickly and grabbed a cover, which I'd already taken out of the wrapper. I slid it on, and then re-mounted her. She talked a second that she couldn't before she grabbed me a slid me inside.

    I wish I could have held but I couldn't. I came inside the cover with her writhing under me. Afterwards, one of the best massages ever while I gently napped.

    The best. She's getting older but still has the skills!
    I'll take things that never happened for $100 Alex 😂. Dude all your posts about this place and that Lady are all made up. Stop feeding false info, we all know what that place offers. I've gotten plenty of massages from all the lady's there and left happy but they don't offer the lies that your spewing. If you want a good massage with some good back walking and L1 then your good to go. Stay safe guys enjoy.

  15. #2871

    Soulful

    Had an amazing visit with Anna at Soulful earlier this week. It has been a very long time with on and off again positive service from her.

    She walked into the room and greeted me with a DFK that was filled with passion and I knew we were off the races. She started stroking me and I pulled her shirt and jeans off (this was new. She's usually in black leggings). She sat on the bed and began BBBJ but after thirty seconds I had to push her back on the bed and dine at the why. She tasted delicious and must have just showered (her hair was still a little wet). After she reached an O, I slid up licking her body and her perfect little tits. We began kidding and I was sliding along her wet pussy.

    As she was moaning and I kept grinding, I hopped up quickly and grabbed a cover, which I'd already taken out of the wrapper. I slid it on, and then re-mounted her. She talked a second that she couldn't before she grabbed me a slid me inside.

    I wish I could have held but I couldn't. I came inside the cover with her writhing under me. Afterwards, one of the best massages ever while I gently napped.

    The best. She's getting older but still has the skills!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape