Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 390 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 5848
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5758

    Can you post a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Would you repeat with her? Does she look like her photos? What GFE activities does she provide? Send me a message if you don't wish to post. Her number ends with 3370.
    Can you post a link instead of a screenshot?

    Or a new screenshot that includes her name / handle?

    Thanks.

  2. #5757
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Would you repeat with her? Does she look like her photos? What GFE activities does she provide? Send me a message if you don't wish to post. Her number ends with 3370.
    Ad doesn't seem out of place, but I don't recognize her. Possibly just passing through town.

  3. #5756

    IndicaSsays / Tessanipdx

    Does anyone have experience with her?

    She goes by IndicaSsays on TNA and I've seen her post other places as Tessanipdx.

    I'm interested in seeing her because I'm into huge boobs, and she seems to have that in spades based on her pics.

    But I don't see any reviews for her on TNA in the last year, and she doesn't have any recent pics on there either, so I'm a bit cautious, maybe she put on a lot of weight, or whatever else.

    Just thought it'd be worth asking here if anyone has intel, thanks yall.

  4. #5755

    Any feedback?

    Has anyone seen her? Would you repeat with her? Does she look like her photos? What GFE activities does she provide? Send me a message if you don't wish to post. Her number ends with 3370.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260713_135016_Opera.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260713_135107_Opera.jpg‎  

  5. #5754

    Other site working now

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcSpencer  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the other site is down?
    Working now.

  6. #5753

    Other site is down from this morning

    Looks like the other site is down?

  7. #5752

    Sweet Julie

    I recently saw Julie for the first time. This guy below does a pretty good job of desciribing the experience that I had as well. In 6 months since his visit, she's put on a bit of weight. I honestly think its because she is either off, or significantly cut down on pharma. I saw no evidence anywhere in her room. She upgraded hotels from those 3 star shitholes in north sandy. The room was extremely clean and organized. Major downside is Julie still has the body evidence (bruising, swelling, dryness, pain). No evidence of roomate or a tyrone around. She can hold a conversation and she's very sweet. Face is attractive. I also found her very jittery, like spasms type thing. Not real bad, but noticeable. Like a twitch. I'm on the fence about her. Her natural D's are awesome. May go back, not sure. Menu does seem to be very YMMV, but I was very happy with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy03  [View Original Post]
    She has been mentioned around the forums a couple times as of the last couple months, and is a very long time provider, based really old reviews she was amazing at one point.

    Saw her at that seedy as hell motel in Portland, where a bunch of girls provide out of, I'm pretty sure, I know I've seen Kendra there years ago.

    She leans more GFE than mechanical for sure, and doesn't have an itemized menu, if you're a decent enough person. I think she is best described as a sweet girl.

    She has mixed reviews across the board, some say she was good, GFE, and into the session, others say something along the lines of "didn't have that connection" Or "wasn't for me. " And I think I figured out what they mean.

    So Julie and I had been talking on and off the day we were going to meet, she was very scattered with her replies, sometimes fast, sometimes hours would go by (tale as old as time, I know) but I wanted a late night visit anyway. She offered a solid deal for 2 hours, and so I prepared for a long date, I usually opt for QV or HH at most, this time I wanted to take it slower. Long story short, we ended the visit at about the 1 HR mark.

    She was eager, naughty, and flirtatious for 90% of the date, through that dirty talk she was trying to move the date along, which I'm sure is part of her M. O. Not really a big deal, however, I was under the assumption we were going to spend 2 hrs. Together. So I didn't let her push things to far too quickly.

    I think she gives decent head, and her body is honestly very attractive, specially for an older gal, pretty slim, specially in comparison to a lot of the whales, small frame, great tits to grab, suck, squeeze and fuck if that's your thing.

    I put on a cover for the main event (mainly cause I developed a new rule that day, anyone in that motel Imma play it somewhat safe LOL) and fucked her in just about every position, she could take a good pounding, but again I was in no rush, so I was enjoying my time, taking breaks here and there for more head, or kissing. However, this is where the problem presented itself. After a couple rounds of that she began to complain about discomfort, which very very quickly soured the mood for me, and for her too of course. So I tried taking it even slower or rubbing her in mish etc. But it didn't really get better, what I realized is all of that could have been avoided if she had lube, but she didn't at all. If she had told me this I would a brought some, so for sure she can be scattered-brain.

    So after not really being able to continue there was no point in finishing out the 2 hours, I'm not one to bust from head alone, so that was that for the date, she asked for less than we originally agreed, which was a highlight. She for sure got annoyed at the whole thing towards the end, which takes me out of it, so add that to the growing list of things that make me soft.

    Body, face 7/10 I found her attractive.

    Service 6/10 Coulda been an easy 8 or 9 if she had lube.

    Incall 0/10 I hate that place.

    So would I recommend her? Yes BUT be prepared for the cointoss, either every variable will go smoothly for you, from communication, to her remembering what date she just made, to her being prepared (or you with the info of my review) and you catch her on a good mood day. And also if you're willing to go to what seems to be a regular incall for her, that ass motel.

  8. #5751
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaManBey  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen caitlin recently.

    I saw her a while back but it looks like she has put on some weight, which lets be honest so have I.

    Back when I saw her maybe 2 yrs ago she was a lot of fun.

    Just checking to see if anyone has seen her recently.

    Thanks.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-3359.3305142/
    Yes I've seen her maybe 6 times. Good fun, bbj, enthusiastic daty, big boobs, toys. And a great person all around.

  9. #5750

    Caitlin

    Anyone seen caitlin recently.

    I saw her a while back but it looks like she has put on some weight, which lets be honest so have I.

    Back when I saw her maybe 2 yrs ago she was a lot of fun.

    Just checking to see if anyone has seen her recently.

    Thanks.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-3359.3305142/

  10. #5749
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair6300  [View Original Post]
    Should have done my homework. No menu or donation listed on the TNA ad. I just assumed because there wasn't that the usual rules applied. No. I pm'd then texted, next thing I know she is calling me. Ok, I play along. $3 for the hh. Headed to the downtown Vancouver hotel, find that she is a cute blonde like the pics, appears younger than 30. She gives me a little show, I ask if I can daty that. No, only maybe on a later date. I resign myself to a bbj and cfs. No. I'm fact she wouldn't touch it to get me hard for the cover I had to do it while looking at her, wow. Then on with the cover and a decent CBJ followed by a great doggy pounding. I left disappointed, she has great potential but I'll be surprised if anybody repeats. I won't. She travels and duo's with Bookparis, so use caution there too.
    Damn, thanks for taking one. Got to admit, she does look cute in the pictures.

  11. #5748

    Paris503 -- and book_paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Blair6300  [View Original Post]
    Should have done my homework. No menu or donation listed on the TNA ad. I just assumed because there wasn't that the usual rules applied. No. I pm'd then texted, next thing I know she is calling me. Ok, I play along. $3 for the hh. Headed to the downtown Vancouver hotel, find that she is a cute blonde like the pics, appears younger than 30. She gives me a little show, I ask if I can daty that. No, only maybe on a later date. I resign myself to a bbj and cfs. No. I'm fact she wouldn't touch it to get me hard for the cover I had to do it while looking at her, wow. Then on with the cover and a decent CBJ followed by a great doggy pounding. I left disappointed, she has great potential but I'll be surprised if anybody repeats. I won't. She travels and duo's with Bookparis, so use caution there too.
    Thanks for this info. I have been wanting to book with her since back when she was posting duo's with book_paris. Both seem super cute (book_paris is more my type) but would NOT give me any kind of rates when I asked. It was fairly exhausting going through that "well what are you looking for, how much time, what do you want to do in that time, can you verify on this or that" all without rates. That level of safety girl is just not my cup of tea and I will never understand the reviews from guys who are like "I love this level of safety" . Thanks for the 411 brother!

  12. #5747
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair6300  [View Original Post]
    Should have done my homework. No menu or donation listed on the TNA ad. I just assumed because there wasn't that the usual rules applied. No. I pm'd then texted, next thing I know she is calling me. Ok, I play along. $3 for the hh. Headed to the downtown Vancouver hotel, find that she is a cute blonde like the pics, appears younger than 30. She gives me a little show, I ask if I can daty that. No, only maybe on a later date. I resign myself to a bbj and cfs. No. I'm fact she wouldn't touch it to get me hard for the cover I had to do it while looking at her, wow. Then on with the cover and a decent CBJ followed by a great doggy pounding. I left disappointed, she has great potential but I'll be surprised if anybody repeats. I won't. She travels and duo's with Bookparis, so use caution there too.
    This type of thing has happened to me more than I can count. Recently, I make a promise to myself that I will walk out and I stick to that. Once I get there, I negotiate for exactly what I want before any funds are exchanged. If she gives me that safety bullshit, I put my shoes on and walk out. 300/ hh! Damn, that's painful to leave unhappy. Remember, these girls thrive on guys just going through with the date because, "well, shit, I guess I'm already here". Be strong. Have a plan. Stick to it. The more this happens to them, the more they will rethink these ridiculous menus.

  13. #5746

    Paris503 Vancouver / PDX

    Should have done my homework. No menu or donation listed on the TNA ad. I just assumed because there wasn't that the usual rules applied. No. I pm'd then texted, next thing I know she is calling me. Ok, I play along. $3 for the hh. Headed to the downtown Vancouver hotel, find that she is a cute blonde like the pics, appears younger than 30. She gives me a little show, I ask if I can daty that. No, only maybe on a later date. I resign myself to a bbj and cfs. No. I'm fact she wouldn't touch it to get me hard for the cover I had to do it while looking at her, wow. Then on with the cover and a decent CBJ followed by a great doggy pounding. I left disappointed, she has great potential but I'll be surprised if anybody repeats. I won't. She travels and duo's with Bookparis, so use caution there too.

  14. #5745

    Bukkake?

    Has anyone ever tried to set up a bukkake? Like find a provider that is down, and just all chip in and have a party type of thing.

  15. #5744

    Hosting in Portland tonight and tomorrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Just shot her a text. Guess I'll know something about her soon.
    I'm working in eastern Oregon this week and was looking for Fri or Sat but she seemed legit and a fairly quick response.

    Didn't ask for deposit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape