Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 18527
-
07-17-26 17:15 #18272Banned Member

Posts: 29Smile
I appreciate your review. This place doesn't seem worth taking a chance on.
Originally Posted by BurnOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 11:42 #18271Senior Member

Posts: 335Only in your dreams unfortunately. Both those places were shut down by the feds.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 08:46 #18270Senior Member

Posts: 818Where can I find this truly busty provider near Amelia?
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 02:40 #18269Senior Member

Posts: 346Last month
Monica is last months lineup. You won't find her there. The new lineup was posted a few weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Goku7
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 20:30 #18268Senior Member

Posts: 288Smile
DUDE! I got that one as part of a 2 girl recently. I think the older woman, who gave a great massage BTW, could tell I really wasn't interested in anything else. L1 ain't my thing, and neither is Covered L2. So I got the "you want 2 girl?" routine. I said nah at first, but about then the girl I think you're talking about (said her name was Jenny or Jeannie, you know how hard it is to tell) walked in and I reconsidered LOL.
IMO, she is one of if not THE hottest AMP girl I've ever seen, from head to toe! She wasn't shy either. Immediately off came the top and down came the leggings and when I saw THAT body, I actually asked them to "hold on a for minute", because I had to get a better look & feel of THAT body. The rack is so perfect it almost LOOKS store bought, but when you feel them, you can tell they are 100% hers. The rest of her was just as smokin'. Between the older broad tugging, and the beauty allowing FULL access, I was actually able finish L1 for the 1st time in 30+ years I'd say.
The problem is, as with all of the AMP's, it won't be long before she moves on. I had one at Smile last summer, went by Sophia who gave a great BBBJ with a perfect finish for $. Alas, she moved on, and so will this one. I have to get into to see her again before she leaves, if life would GTF out of the way! I believe a 69 could be had with that one.
Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 20:23 #18267Senior Member

Posts: 526Lilith
A lot of you on this board probably know her already. I posted this in Indy and pasting it here.
Posting here because she's pretty much UTR these days. May see an occasional ad on Tryst. I have a friend down south who is looking for some foot traffic. She's hesitant to post on most sites to weed out the BS'ers. She gives a great massage and has an incall. Great finish and more may be on the menu depending on the vibe. She's really sensual with a great set of tits and big ass. Really cool girl. If interested send a PM. Serious inquires and preferably senior members.
-
07-16-26 16:13 #18266Regular Member

Posts: 3Sakura Gina
I would recommend to pay a visit to Sakura and ask for Gina. She has a nice big pair and is very friendly. When l went there she was ready to get into it, L3; spping the massage. Very lovely l have to say, I will like to try Monica next time if she is still in the lineup.
Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 12:58 #18265Senior Member

Posts: 1164Smile
Naturals breast are nice, would compare them to Anna at Spring, but not as big of a girl as Anna. OTC play as far as possible with Naturals body. Decent L1. Didn't see the other lady (one you had the pleasure off) , their is next time.
Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt
[View Original Post]
Scuttle, pm for more details.
-
07-16-26 11:34 #18264Regular Member

Posts: 1Long time listener, first time caller.
Phew, after years of trying to access this forum, I'm finally in. I feel as tho I am a young OG in this hobby. This Supply SGT taught me the ropes about 23 years ago in hawaii, now in my mid forties, retired with lots of time to partake in this hobby. My 2 yo truck with 80 K on the dash will collaborate my story. Someone posted a review recently that caused me to waste a lot of time, so I felt compelled to figure out how to get into this forum LOL. I too ventured over to this particular establishment and was met by probably the same frumpy attitude having provider. Disappointed, I look around hoping to find what in my mind was described as a slimmer asian version of Kim K. The provider said 30 minutes only, to which I pushed back seeing an out, because if experience has shown me anything, I knew she would be a waste of time. You know, the kind that is just going through the motions waiting until the end to do a speed run through the finale because she is annoyed that you are there in the first place. Yeah, so she begins speaking to another lady, my eyes brighten thinking that was the asian Kim K, out she walks and gentlemen, she was no asian Kim K. I understand that it is subjective and additional factors could sway a person's perspective and / or personal preference, but the lady was at least 65, very pretty for 65, fit even. But still the description illustrated a rarity in this hobby, that was not the case. They did not want to do the hour because it was 40 minutes prior to closing, which I am happy to oblige at this point. The thing I found most amusing is, a few years back I frequented this place a lot in a short span because they had a lady that really got into the massage, she took pride in giving you exactly the massage you wanted. I appreciated that because it was a lot better than them pushing a little oil around for 30 minutes then having you flip for a mediocre L1. This lady was new though, and around the third visit she just went for it, without any prompting or discussion. Afterwards she didn't ask for an increase in tip; so I kept going probably 2 times a week for the next two or three weeks, each time same result, phenomenal massage followed by her just working her way through all of the L's as if she was trying to win a secret decoder ring or unlock the final boss in her favorite throwback 90's video game. But then the day came, I guess one of the other girls may have overheard her and thought to sit down with her or maybe another gooner came in and ruined it for me by upping the tip unnecessarily.
And for those reasons Waltmore; I too am out.
Originally Posted by Waltmore
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 11:06 #18263Senior Member

Posts: 169Smile Spa udpate
Had the pleasure of going to Smile in Fairfield again the other day. Finally drew one of the two hot girls. Really wanted the one with giant naturals but I'm not sure she actually does any massage there.
Ended up with the one that is objectively more "pretty" out of the three I've seen there. Had a nice set of bolt-ons and was playful eventually. Downside here is that they do like to haggle you. House fee isn't terrible, but she wanted $ just for an L1 with her clothes off. L2 is definitely available and I suspect L3 is too but it'll cost you.
I'll probably keep going back because it's fairly close to me, but the haggling is a bit of a turn off. I will say the pretty one gave a VERY good deep tissue massage when she wasn't distracted by the phone. She actually took direction well and really dug in on some knots.
Better go enjoy before Uncle eventually shuts them down.
-
07-15-26 13:27 #18262Regular Member

Posts: 25Search it
Just do a search for Sakura / deli and read through, you'll get a good idea of what you need to have.
Originally Posted by Goku7
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 13:16 #18261Regular Member

Posts: 25This answers my question on the average total needed for a quick deli trip. I'll take a guess that a four-hand is another. 2 on top so. 44 to. 5 tops.
Originally Posted by BestMistake33
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 13:12 #18260Regular Member

Posts: 25Flower plucked?
The one in Loveland is closed. I am unsure about the one in West Chester. Have not heard anything new with it.
Originally Posted by Mckfrk77
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 09:33 #18259Regular Member

Posts: 4Sakura gross
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-15-26 09:21 #18258Senior Member

Posts: 745Catch up report. Deli Counter
Thought I posted a review on this but I guess it didn't go through or I am imagining things. Hit the deli about 3 weeks ago and saw what I believe is the current lineup. I think I drew Monica. I never ask for names but her description fits what someone else referred to as Monica. Great body. I would call the body type a "mid 30's hot hippie chick" build. Not fat or even slightly overweight, but also not toned. This is one of my favorite types of women. Reminds me of girls I hooked up with in college and years after college. She has C cups with thimble nips that looked way bigger when she was dressed (many such cases with Asians at AMPs.) She had a nice little booty with just the right amount of sag everywhere. Not extreme sag like baby bellies and 60 year old flat asses, just a subtle sag. Great body, and solid visit. Handed her $$ right out of the gate and didn't ask for change. She took it from there. I was really into her so didn't take long for me to fill the bag and be on my way. A bit rushed but I guess that's what $$ gets you if you want to bang an attractive woman in 2026. My search continues for a truly busty provider at an AMP, the only one I've had in cincy was out near Amelia by the chicken place. She knew what she was working with, and charged an arm and a leg to pull them out, but man they were huge. Other than that she was mediocre.
On a negative note, two Indian bros came into Sakura at the same time at the end of my session. I couldn't tell but it kinda sounded like they were trying to split a massage. Wouldn't surprise me at all as I've dealt with the ilk many times and let's just say their negotiating skills are "interesting". They spoke broken English to the providers, then plopped down on the couches together to wait. Speaking in their native tongue and watching videos on their phone at a high volume. If I was there for a relaxing massage I would have been unhappy, but that's not what the deli is for so I didn't let it bother me too much. Still, this experience and what I've read about Uzbekis coming into AMPs and acting like jerks is upsetting. Hopefully this doesn't become the norm. Aside from demand and the almighty dollar, Our etiquette is what makes all of this work.
B+ for Sakura, D minus for the clientele on this trip.









Reply With Quote






