Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 18518
-
07-16-26 11:06 #18263Senior Member

Posts: 169Smile Spa udpate
Had the pleasure of going to Smile in Fairfield again the other day. Finally drew one of the two hot girls. Really wanted the one with giant naturals but I'm not sure she actually does any massage there.
Ended up with the one that is objectively more "pretty" out of the three I've seen there. Had a nice set of bolt-ons and was playful eventually. Downside here is that they do like to haggle you. House fee isn't terrible, but she wanted $ just for an L1 with her clothes off. L2 is definitely available and I suspect L3 is too but it'll cost you.
I'll probably keep going back because it's fairly close to me, but the haggling is a bit of a turn off. I will say the pretty one gave a VERY good deep tissue massage when she wasn't distracted by the phone. She actually took direction well and really dug in on some knots.
Better go enjoy before Uncle eventually shuts them down.
-
07-15-26 13:27 #18262Regular Member

Posts: 24Search it
Just do a search for Sakura / deli and read through, you'll get a good idea of what you need to have.
Originally Posted by Goku7
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 13:16 #18261Regular Member

Posts: 24This answers my question on the average total needed for a quick deli trip. I'll take a guess that a four-hand is another. 2 on top so. 44 to. 5 tops.
Originally Posted by BestMistake33
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 13:12 #18260Regular Member

Posts: 24Flower plucked?
The one in Loveland is closed. I am unsure about the one in West Chester. Have not heard anything new with it.
Originally Posted by Mckfrk77
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 09:33 #18259Regular Member

Posts: 4Sakura gross
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-15-26 09:21 #18258Senior Member

Posts: 745Catch up report. Deli Counter
Thought I posted a review on this but I guess it didn't go through or I am imagining things. Hit the deli about 3 weeks ago and saw what I believe is the current lineup. I think I drew Monica. I never ask for names but her description fits what someone else referred to as Monica. Great body. I would call the body type a "mid 30's hot hippie chick" build. Not fat or even slightly overweight, but also not toned. This is one of my favorite types of women. Reminds me of girls I hooked up with in college and years after college. She has C cups with thimble nips that looked way bigger when she was dressed (many such cases with Asians at AMPs.) She had a nice little booty with just the right amount of sag everywhere. Not extreme sag like baby bellies and 60 year old flat asses, just a subtle sag. Great body, and solid visit. Handed her $$ right out of the gate and didn't ask for change. She took it from there. I was really into her so didn't take long for me to fill the bag and be on my way. A bit rushed but I guess that's what $$ gets you if you want to bang an attractive woman in 2026. My search continues for a truly busty provider at an AMP, the only one I've had in cincy was out near Amelia by the chicken place. She knew what she was working with, and charged an arm and a leg to pull them out, but man they were huge. Other than that she was mediocre.
On a negative note, two Indian bros came into Sakura at the same time at the end of my session. I couldn't tell but it kinda sounded like they were trying to split a massage. Wouldn't surprise me at all as I've dealt with the ilk many times and let's just say their negotiating skills are "interesting". They spoke broken English to the providers, then plopped down on the couches together to wait. Speaking in their native tongue and watching videos on their phone at a high volume. If I was there for a relaxing massage I would have been unhappy, but that's not what the deli is for so I didn't let it bother me too much. Still, this experience and what I've read about Uzbekis coming into AMPs and acting like jerks is upsetting. Hopefully this doesn't become the norm. Aside from demand and the almighty dollar, Our etiquette is what makes all of this work.
B+ for Sakura, D minus for the clientele on this trip.
-
07-14-26 14:22 #18257Senior Member

Posts: 735Big sting in Miami-Dade
10 AMPs, 12 girls arrested, for giving happy endings. miami forum post
-
07-14-26 12:15 #18256Senior Member

Posts: 472Smile
I have seen some posts about this place and I probably visit here more often than any other AMP. Today I arrived and was met by a new person. She was frumpy and seemed to have an attitude. I followed her to the room and laid on the table after I disrobed. She immediately covered me and I stayed covered throughout the massage. She kept staring at the clock and messaging on her phone. When the hour was over she said, "finished". That was the entire massage. I asked if there was anyone else there who could give me a real massage and she left the room. A different woman came in and actually talked to me and made excuses for the other person. She then finished my massage normally. There was no one there that was extraordinarily attractive. It seems that there are different therapists there every time I go. And no effort was made to make the table before I laid down or after I left. Sorry but if things don't change, I am out.
Waltmore.
-
07-13-26 18:10 #18255Senior Member

Posts: 70Goodwill, should I Zelle you some money since you saved me $80. What about New Concept? What is the latest there? Still old hags working there?
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 13:16 #18254Senior Member

Posts: 28Sakura Foot Sp
Was in the area so I swung by for a visit. Called 15 minutes ahead and asked for Cherry. Was told she was available. Walked in to an empty waiting room. Gina came out and led me to a room right away and was hot enough that I was okay skipping the wait for Cherry. 5 minutes on the back and then the flip. She gave the hand / arms motion / thrust sign for full service. Asked how much and she said 200. I only had 200 on me and already paid 40 for the "massage". She agreed and got to work. BBBJ, CFS, missionary and popped in bag doggy. Hot little thing. Bottle of water and slipped out. Will be back to try to get Cherry.
-
07-13-26 11:15 #18253Senior Member

Posts: 335Only if they aren't busy, pretty much a wham bam thank you ma'am kind of place with mongers waiting. The reason it's called the deli.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 10:56 #18252Senior Member

Posts: 81830 minutes? 200 doesn't get you an hour?
Originally Posted by NotYourAverage
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 10:39 #18251Senior Member

Posts: 472Thanks, I have been to Sakura before, I didn't recognize that Deli was its nickname.
Originally Posted by NotYourAverage
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 10:01 #18250Senior Member

Posts: 121Flower Shop?
Any update on flower shop lately? Phone number is invalid now.
-
07-13-26 09:09 #18249Senior Member

Posts: 458Lav lane
I don't think so dude. I'm not sure what the obsession is with this place. Nothing noteworthy happens at this place and I don't think many have success trying to change legit place into something bigger. At least that's been my experience. Here's the latest review on rubmaps for this place. Hope this helps:
"Linda / Nancy.
Decided to check it out after new ownership. Started with Linda she started the massage covered and stayed. She left halfway through and Nancy took over. She said Linda had stomach issues but I think she didn't like me moving the cover off over and over. Tried the same with Nancy no dice. Very legit and a bit awkward, lots of silence. I didn't push because I got the we'll call the cops vibe.
Will not repeat or return ".
Originally Posted by GoodMan99
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





