Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 29361
-
07-14-26 22:17 #28776Senior Member

Posts: 238SRO. Alternatives
Rather than stand in line check out alternatives:
Originally Posted by Marblism
[View Original Post]
Leah at Star South. Tall girl, natural C's, decent massage and excellent finish.
Monica at spa by the Asian grocery by Apple. New chick from WI, taller, nice bod, natural C's, good massage, good HE.
"Legendary" Irene at Summer Massage. Perfect MILF body, great massage, and 10/10 on HE's.
If Mongers swarm any place LEO pays attention- that is how Kitty got noticed!!
-
07-14-26 21:21 #28775Regular Member

Posts: 11Eye-a
In eye a mia, the coco you are talking about is the one with the bubbly butt, skimpy one piece lightblue dress?
Originally Posted by Keesk
[View Original Post]
I might TOFTT if there are no reports on lavender by Lafayette.
-
07-14-26 20:50 #28774Regular Member

Posts: 7Looking forward to what you find out. I think that Monday thru Thursday is when four hand is offered, based on what Jen said.
Originally Posted by Marblism
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 17:55 #28773Regular Member

Posts: 11Lavendar
Has anyone been lately to lavendar by Lafayette rd?
I want to check the talent, if no one has been I may TOFTT.
-
07-14-26 17:53 #28772Regular Member

Posts: 11Is this the Coco with the bubbly butt and skimpy lightblue single piece dress? I been craving for her for a while.
Originally Posted by Keesk
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 17:28 #28771Regular Member

Posts: 11Eye-A
Is the Coco you are talking about, the one with the bubbly but and that usually has a skimpy lightblue single piece dress?
Originally Posted by Keesk
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 12:03 #28770Regular Member

Posts: 66Totally forgot about Jen
Thanks for the update, haven't seen her in so long I actually forgot she was still around. Yes, she gives a great massage and for her age has a killer body. Will have to schedule a four hand and see how the extras go with that.
Originally Posted by Observer58
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 11:59 #28769Regular Member

Posts: 66Standing room only
Damn that sucks. I drove by around 9:00 and actually had three cars in the lot. Decided I didn't want to be the forth so drove around a bit. Texted to see if Lina was available at 9:30 and was told yes, but at 9:25 saw two cars pulling in behind each other with two car already in the lot. Seem like the DMV, take a number now serving # with six or seven cars within the first hour of open. Too busy for me so I'll miss her at Firehouse.
Originally Posted by EPhillips
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 09:13 #28768Senior Member

Posts: 95Lena
I'm not having any luck seeing Lena. She left phoenix right when I went to see her. Made the trip up to firehouse this morning and got here well before opening. No answer at the door but some monger swooped in before the open light was turned on and scooped her up for an appointment I assume.
Any seniors willkng to share her digits so I can get a pre open appointment?
-
07-14-26 07:58 #28767Senior Member

Posts: 57Even better! LOL
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 07:38 #28766Senior Member

Posts: 507Helpful Tip
And maybe consider writing it with your left hand, as if written by a Chinese person- more 'authentic' . . LOL.
Originally Posted by SirRubAlot
[View Original Post]
Even if you do forget to remove it, the time has already elapsed, so in the words of SirRubAlot: 'Who Gives A Shit'.Last edited by OldScavenger; 07-14-26 at 07:39. Reason: Spelling
-
07-13-26 21:18 #28765Senior Member

Posts: 400Brilliant!
Genius! Hilarious, and amazing nobody balks.
Originally Posted by SirRubAlot
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 20:27 #28764Senior Member

Posts: 57Helpful Tip
Here's useful tip for seniors, regulars and lurkers alike:
I've experimented with this method at 4 different locations over the last few months. I haven't been interrupted once since trying it out. Your fellow mongers and (likely) your favourite MT will appreciate the courtesy.
Park where you want.
Slap it on before you ring the bell.
Peel it off on your way out.
Of course don't be an ass if you know more than one girl is working. And yes, the camera might catch you doing it. Who gives a shit?
Hope if helps.
-
07-13-26 19:28 #28763Senior Member

Posts: 344Thanks for the report. Observer58's six posts are all about Jen and I was doubting their authenticity.
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 15:13 #28762Senior Member

Posts: 57Unicorn: Part Deux
Just a quick update on the unicorn location, for those I've already responded to:
Lisa (the more mature lady) has recently changed her name to Dana. She's the one who likes wearing those long sundresses. Easy on, easy off. Wink.
I've included a rear photo of Lisa (aka) Dana so you'll know who she is if the name changes again.
Current rates are:
* $45/30 minutes.
* $65/60 minutes.
(Tip accordingly obviously).
From what I understand, those rates apply to both ladies.
I haven't had a chance to return and see Coco yet, but I've read several solid reviews. She sounds a bit shy at first, but reports indicate a full menu is available. Based on what others have shared, her service style seems very similar to Irene's but she's not a freak like Lina, Amy, or Bobo. If that's your thing.
And if either of them asks how you found the place, just tell them Jack sent you. 😉 It'll probably help put them at ease.
Cheers!












Reply With Quote





