Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 29369
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28754

    Angel South

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this morning. Was surprised to see different girl. Nena I think she said. About 5 foot 6 or so. Good Bs / small Cs. Nice ass as well. BBBJ covered FS.
    Stopped in late last night just as they were closing and met Leah. Perfect C-/ B+ tits, nice ass, shitty massage, but great skills! $$ even though I haggled for lower. Sometimes you get what you pay for, and it was worth it. BBBJ, DATY, CFS.

  2. #28753

    Angel spa south. New MT

    Stopped by this morning. Was surprised to see different girl. Nena I think she said. About 5 foot 6 or so. Good Bs / small Cs. Nice ass as well. BBBJ covered FS.

  3. #28752

    Ayla Spa in Broad Ripple Seems Closed

    Stopped by the strip where Ayla Spa was located around 5 pm and it was closed. Looked online and they hadn't posted anything since 7/3. Could maybe be that they're on a vacation, but it seems like the spot had been vacated. Bummer because the service there was pretty good.

  4. #28751

    Appreciate all the help bossman

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    Make sure and stop by Summer Massage on Westlake and 71st street and ask for Irene. Legendary MT with great massage skills and very sexy with good attitude.
    Thanks again I'll be sure to put her on my list when I come through the end of the month. I appreciate all the help. Been trying to get back in the swing of things I've been out of the scene due to my health.

  5. #28750

    Unicorn

    Lisa formerly of Indy Spa left last year to open her own place in Lafayette. Then I get a text: she's back in town.

    Naturally, I stopped by to say hello, catch up, and conduct important field research. You're welcome. For those who remember Lisa, her massage skills are still top notch and the after party did not disappoint.

    Lisa asked me to take her to Costco, and on our way out I spotted a new face at the front desk: Coco. Cute, friendly, and young enough that I just assumed she was really good with makeup. I didn't get the full scouting report since she was tucked behind the counter, but during the drive Lisa casually mentions Coco is only 26. Excuse me. What?

    Later, Lisa sent me Coco's photo on WeChat and asked if I knew anyone who might be interested.

    Say less.

    DM me for location details. Senior members only. I'm not feeding this one to the doorbell goblins until I complete my due diligence.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 148.jpg‎  

  6. #28749

    Oriental on madison

    Went to oriental on madison for the first time in a year. Didn't ask for mamans name but she recognized me. Idk what changed but she no longer offers L1.

  7. #28748

    Great massage and four hand option (New Well Massage)

    https://www.craigslist.org/search/ar...apolis?cat=hws

    Went and saw Jen, gave a great, very strong massage. Nice body too. I did not ask for extras, but got a nice HJ for the finish. She said business is slow, needs more customers. Mentioned four hand massage is available. Very enjoyable session! Paid $ including tip.

  8. #28747

    Good Talent in Indy

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for some talent that offers a good rimming. I haven't been in Indy for a while and I know some of the K-girls may offer it but I was hoping to see some of the talents in the AMPs. Any help if appreciated.
    Make sure and stop by Summer Massage on Westlake and 71st street and ask for Irene. Legendary MT with great massage skills and very sexy with good attitude.

  9. #28746

    K rimming?

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for some talent that offers a good rimming. I haven't been in Indy for a while and I know some of the K-girls may offer it but I was hoping to see some of the talents in the AMPs. Any help if appreciated.
    Sending you a PM.

  10. #28745

    Amy

    Went to see Amy today and it started off kind of rough but ended very well the first 10 minutes we were interrupted twice I think she must of locked the door to finsh my hour She did tell me her sister was coming tomorrow to help with the load so to speak. A[so her sister doesn't have the water issue she has darn it.

  11. #28744

    Angel Spa South

    Took a leap of faith at Angel Spa South and everything IndyAssGuy said is correct. Her ass is amazing! Will have to repeat this weekend if she is still there. Massage was 10/10 too.

  12. #28743

    Coming back the end of the month hoping for some help.

    I was looking for some talent that offers a good rimming. I haven't been in Indy for a while and I know some of the K-girls may offer it but I was hoping to see some of the talents in the AMPs. Any help if appreciated.

  13. #28742

    Best L1 ?

    Where's your go to for a L1 visit on the south side? Looking to spoil myself after some recent luck gambling. Feel free to DM me, I'll trade some info on a spot for your info.

  14. #28741

    Another Month of Summer.

    For those of you who know and appreciate Irene's talents, she is staying at Summer Massage through July. For those who do not know her, here is your chance to get acquainted. One of the best combos of good massage and HE in a lovely sexy lady.

  15. #28740

    Marginal massage quality

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryCoyer78  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? DM if you have, thinking of TOFTT.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/in...5fPrLuKrU6Jnu9
    The massage quality is marginal and the communications are below average. Completely legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape