Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 29361
-
07-15-26 17:25 #28776Regular Member

Posts: 2Lena Firehouse. Meh
Made a 35 min trek to see what it was all about. Was about to turn in and another car did. I went to an empty lot, waited a bit and called to see who was avail. Said Lena and Luna were there but just Lena avail. Boom! Perfect. Got in and settled up. For me, 6 on the scale. The massage and tease was actually super nice. The tits though, yeah huge nipples but shaped like half drank capri suns LOL. She def likes them squeezed and received the DT and pushing her down was cool but beyond that wasn't impressed. FS was avg, didn't venture to the islands either. I dunno, maybe I was too sucked in by the hype LOL. Legit massage tho. If she comes back down south might give her another go, but wouldn't go out of my way.
-
07-15-26 14:26 #28775Regular Member

Posts: 9Lucky Sunshine Spa
Visited Lucky Sunshine Spa today and met LuLu I think that's what she said her name was. Cute petite with pretty titties. B2 b was amazing with a lot of moaning. Almost made me want to kiss her, but I didn't. On the flip b2 b massage too.
-
07-15-26 12:07 #28774Senior Member

Posts: 32Angel Spa South
New talent at Angel Spa South. I didn't get any extras because I was short on time, but the massage was great. Her hands were soft and gentle and will apply pressure if asked. Going back this weekend to try more.
-
07-15-26 10:16 #28773Senior Member

Posts: 81Jen does give a great massage. When I saw her it was at her house. She remained clothed for the duration. Will she go topless or get naked? If so, how does one make that happen?
Originally Posted by Observer58
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 07:39 #28772Senior Member

Posts: 343Lafayette Rd.
The talent is not good, don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by ForeingIndy91
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 06:49 #28771Senior Member

Posts: 238Lavendar Lafayette.
It used to me my go to place when Amber worked there however the last time I was in to just check it out. Homely chick with poor massage skills and full untrimmed Bush down below practically threy herself at me to have boomboom. No way I would venture there unless I hear different.
Originally Posted by ForeingIndy91
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 06:06 #28770Forum Advertiser

Posts: 132Request
Anybody know the lineup at Sweets? I saw Nana a couple weeks ago and there was a new girl but didn't get her name. Or the Any that was there that I reported on.
Looking for very tiny and affectionate. PM is fine. TIA.
-
07-14-26 22:17 #28769Senior Member

Posts: 238SRO. Alternatives
Rather than stand in line check out alternatives:
Originally Posted by Marblism
[View Original Post]
Leah at Star South. Tall girl, natural C's, decent massage and excellent finish.
Monica at spa by the Asian grocery by Apple. New chick from WI, taller, nice bod, natural C's, good massage, good HE.
"Legendary" Irene at Summer Massage. Perfect MILF body, great massage, and 10/10 on HE's.
If Mongers swarm any place LEO pays attention- that is how Kitty got noticed!!
-
07-14-26 21:21 #28768Regular Member

Posts: 11Eye-a
In eye a mia, the coco you are talking about is the one with the bubbly butt, skimpy one piece lightblue dress?
Originally Posted by Keesk
[View Original Post]
I might TOFTT if there are no reports on lavender by Lafayette.
-
07-14-26 20:50 #28767Regular Member

Posts: 7Looking forward to what you find out. I think that Monday thru Thursday is when four hand is offered, based on what Jen said.
Originally Posted by Marblism
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 17:55 #28766Regular Member

Posts: 11Lavendar
Has anyone been lately to lavendar by Lafayette rd?
I want to check the talent, if no one has been I may TOFTT.
-
07-14-26 17:53 #28765Regular Member

Posts: 11Is this the Coco with the bubbly butt and skimpy lightblue single piece dress? I been craving for her for a while.
Originally Posted by Keesk
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 17:28 #28764Regular Member

Posts: 11Eye-A
Is the Coco you are talking about, the one with the bubbly but and that usually has a skimpy lightblue single piece dress?
Originally Posted by Keesk
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 12:03 #28763Regular Member

Posts: 68Totally forgot about Jen
Thanks for the update, haven't seen her in so long I actually forgot she was still around. Yes, she gives a great massage and for her age has a killer body. Will have to schedule a four hand and see how the extras go with that.
Originally Posted by Observer58
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 11:59 #28762Regular Member

Posts: 68Standing room only
Damn that sucks. I drove by around 9:00 and actually had three cars in the lot. Decided I didn't want to be the forth so drove around a bit. Texted to see if Lina was available at 9:30 and was told yes, but at 9:25 saw two cars pulling in behind each other with two car already in the lot. Seem like the DMV, take a number now serving # with six or seven cars within the first hour of open. Too busy for me so I'll miss her at Firehouse.
Originally Posted by EPhillips
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





