Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 29361
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28776

    SRO. Alternatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Marblism  [View Original Post]
    Damn that sucks. I drove by around 9:00 and actually had three cars in the lot. Decided I didn't want to be the forth so drove around a bit. Texted to see if Lina was available at 9:30 and was told yes, but at 9:25 saw two cars pulling in behind each other with two car already in the lot. Seem like the DMV, take a number now serving # with six or seven cars within the first hour of open. Too busy for me so I'll miss her at Firehouse.
    Rather than stand in line check out alternatives:

    Leah at Star South. Tall girl, natural C's, decent massage and excellent finish.

    Monica at spa by the Asian grocery by Apple. New chick from WI, taller, nice bod, natural C's, good massage, good HE.

    "Legendary" Irene at Summer Massage. Perfect MILF body, great massage, and 10/10 on HE's.

    If Mongers swarm any place LEO pays attention- that is how Kitty got noticed!!

  2. #28775

    Eye-a

    Quote Originally Posted by Keesk  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Eye a Mia to see the line-up, greeted by CoCo and anther I didn't get the name of. She's the old Coco that's been at Eye for a while, search for her reports she's a fun time, think the other girl has also been there before.

    Daily Spa had a car both times I drove by.

    The one on S Keystone, Suite A was open, cars in the parking lot, don't know if they were busy. Also haven't seen any reports on Lavender (LEO) in a while either.

    Anyone know one with a petite / shorter provider, or who speaks good English?
    In eye a mia, the coco you are talking about is the one with the bubbly butt, skimpy one piece lightblue dress?

    I might TOFTT if there are no reports on lavender by Lafayette.

  3. #28774
    Quote Originally Posted by Marblism  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update, haven't seen her in so long I actually forgot she was still around. Yes, she gives a great massage and for her age has a killer body. Will have to schedule a four hand and see how the extras go with that.
    Looking forward to what you find out. I think that Monday thru Thursday is when four hand is offered, based on what Jen said.

  4. #28773

    Lavendar

    Has anyone been lately to lavendar by Lafayette rd?

    I want to check the talent, if no one has been I may TOFTT.

  5. #28772
    Quote Originally Posted by Keesk  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Eye a Mia to see the line-up, greeted by CoCo and anther I didn't get the name of. She's the old Coco that's been at Eye for a while, search for her reports she's a fun time, think the other girl has also been there before.

    Daily Spa had a car both times I drove by.

    The one on S Keystone, Suite A was open, cars in the parking lot, don't know if they were busy. Also haven't seen any reports on Lavender (LEO) in a while either.

    Anyone know one with a petite / shorter provider, or who speaks good English?
    Is this the Coco with the bubbly butt and skimpy lightblue single piece dress? I been craving for her for a while.

  6. #28771

    Eye-A

    Quote Originally Posted by Keesk  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Eye a Mia to see the line-up, greeted by CoCo and anther I didn't get the name of. She's the old Coco that's been at Eye for a while, search for her reports she's a fun time, think the other girl has also been there before.

    Daily Spa had a car both times I drove by.

    The one on S Keystone, Suite A was open, cars in the parking lot, don't know if they were busy. Also haven't seen any reports on Lavender (LEO) in a while either.

    Anyone know one with a petite / shorter provider, or who speaks good English?
    Is the Coco you are talking about, the one with the bubbly but and that usually has a skimpy lightblue single piece dress?

  7. #28770

    Totally forgot about Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Observer58  [View Original Post]
    https://www.craigslist.org/search/ar...apolis?cat=hws

    Went and saw Jen, gave a great, very strong massage. Nice body too. I did not ask for extras, but got a nice HJ for the finish. She said business is slow, needs more customers. Mentioned four hand massage is available. Very enjoyable session! Paid $ including tip.
    Thanks for the update, haven't seen her in so long I actually forgot she was still around. Yes, she gives a great massage and for her age has a killer body. Will have to schedule a four hand and see how the extras go with that.

  8. #28769

    Standing room only

    Quote Originally Posted by EPhillips  [View Original Post]
    I'm not having any luck seeing Lena. She left phoenix right when I went to see her. Made the trip up to firehouse this morning and got here well before opening. No answer at the door but some monger swooped in before the open light was turned on and scooped her up for an appointment I assume.

    Any seniors willkng to share her digits so I can get a pre open appointment?
    Damn that sucks. I drove by around 9:00 and actually had three cars in the lot. Decided I didn't want to be the forth so drove around a bit. Texted to see if Lina was available at 9:30 and was told yes, but at 9:25 saw two cars pulling in behind each other with two car already in the lot. Seem like the DMV, take a number now serving # with six or seven cars within the first hour of open. Too busy for me so I'll miss her at Firehouse.

  9. #28768

    Lena

    I'm not having any luck seeing Lena. She left phoenix right when I went to see her. Made the trip up to firehouse this morning and got here well before opening. No answer at the door but some monger swooped in before the open light was turned on and scooped her up for an appointment I assume.

    Any seniors willkng to share her digits so I can get a pre open appointment?

  10. #28767
    Quote Originally Posted by OldScavenger  [View Original Post]
    And maybe consider writing it with your left hand, as if written by a Chinese person- more 'authentic' . . LOL.

    Even if you do forget to remove it, the time has already elapsed, so in the words of SirRubAlot: 'Who Gives A Shit'.
    Even better! LOL

  11. #28766

    Helpful Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by SirRubAlot  [View Original Post]
    Here's useful tip for seniors, regulars and lurkers alike:

    I've experimented with this method at 4 different locations over the last few months. I haven't been interrupted once since trying it out. Your fellow mongers and (likely) your favourite MT will appreciate the courtesy.

    Park where you want.

    Slap it on before you ring the bell.

    Peel it off on your way out.

    Of course don't be an ass if you know more than one girl is working. And yes, the camera might catch you doing it. Who gives a shit?

    Hope if helps.
    And maybe consider writing it with your left hand, as if written by a Chinese person- more 'authentic' . . LOL.

    Even if you do forget to remove it, the time has already elapsed, so in the words of SirRubAlot: 'Who Gives A Shit'.
    Last edited by OldScavenger; 07-14-26 at 07:39. Reason: Spelling

  12. #28765

    Brilliant!

    Quote Originally Posted by SirRubAlot  [View Original Post]
    Here's useful tip for seniors, regulars and lurkers alike:

    I've experimented with this method at 4 different locations over the last few months. I haven't been interrupted once since trying it out. Your fellow mongers and (likely) your favourite MT will appreciate the courtesy.

    Park where you want.

    Slap it on before you ring the bell.

    Peel it off on your way out.

    Of course don't be an ass if you know more than one girl is working. And yes, the camera might catch you doing it. Who gives a shit?

    Hope if helps.
    Genius! Hilarious, and amazing nobody balks.

  13. #28764

    Helpful Tip

    Here's useful tip for seniors, regulars and lurkers alike:

    I've experimented with this method at 4 different locations over the last few months. I haven't been interrupted once since trying it out. Your fellow mongers and (likely) your favourite MT will appreciate the courtesy.

    Park where you want.

    Slap it on before you ring the bell.

    Peel it off on your way out.

    Of course don't be an ass if you know more than one girl is working. And yes, the camera might catch you doing it. Who gives a shit?

    Hope if helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7A64D526-BD44-4344-B08A-75669B15F017.jpg‎  

  14. #28763
    Quote Originally Posted by OldScavenger  [View Original Post]
    Jen gives a wonderful massage, she understands your physique and tells you what she's doing as she does it, is a Chinese lady, not the youngest woman around but beautiful lady, speaks English, very interesting and so beneficial for both your body and mind that you'll want to return, she appreciates her regular customers.
    Thanks for the report. Observer58's six posts are all about Jen and I was doubting their authenticity.

  15. #28762

    Unicorn: Part Deux

    Just a quick update on the unicorn location, for those I've already responded to:

    Lisa (the more mature lady) has recently changed her name to Dana. She's the one who likes wearing those long sundresses. Easy on, easy off. Wink.

    I've included a rear photo of Lisa (aka) Dana so you'll know who she is if the name changes again.

    Current rates are:

    * $45/30 minutes.

    * $65/60 minutes.

    (Tip accordingly obviously).

    From what I understand, those rates apply to both ladies.

    I haven't had a chance to return and see Coco yet, but I've read several solid reviews. She sounds a bit shy at first, but reports indicate a full menu is available. Based on what others have shared, her service style seems very similar to Irene's but she's not a freak like Lina, Amy, or Bobo. If that's your thing.

    And if either of them asks how you found the place, just tell them Jack sent you. 😉 It'll probably help put them at ease.

    Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FE692B72-A447-475A-B004-A7FEE593F647.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape