Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 2978
-
07-23-26 20:03 #2888Senior Member

Posts: 213Voyeur gf action
Your best bet is to already have an established relationship with a mt who services you. Then you bring up the idea to her. This is unlikely to work if you go into a place cold with your lady friend, not knowing the mt. Any AMP can work for this, it will all just come down to the individual mt, but you need to know her first so she trusts you. Some mts will simply not do this even if they have been jerking you off for years.
Originally Posted by LongDuckDong15
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-26 18:24 #2887Senior Member

Posts: 39Question
Been to many of the places in the area; however my lady wants to go with and watch me being taken care of by a MT, anyone have suggestions of where to go? DM me.
-
07-22-26 15:59 #2886Senior Member

Posts: 127Yes, absolutely is her. She is my go to, can't miss when she's in town. I'm not going to delude myself and pretend that I know how to push her buttons, but she responds well to the buttons I press. This apt is very reliable, when Jessica is not in town they usually leave her picture up like an 'anchor' on the ad list but change who you see when you click in. Photo's are always representative if not the same person. The ad that has Lisa now is also reliable and seem to usually be the same apt and rotates photos the same way.
Originally Posted by SamSinger
[View Original Post]
Actually just returned from an afternoon visit with Jess, and logged in to drop a nice review. I think that'll do, but also to add that Jess told me that Lisa (from Julian7's post) is probably the prettiest at their agency now and I should see her before she leaves at the end of the month. I plan to but also should say that the girl in the red outfit in the 'anchor' photo for Lisa's add is also a favorite (I think it was Sophia whom i reviewed here a while back).
-
07-20-26 14:48 #2885Regular Member

Posts: 18Lee massage. Dundee-milwaukee -no fun
I tried going off the usual path and tried this place. It was formerly SW massage and there was some fun there. But this place is a no fun zone. I did a half hour massage and paid 50 cash. She only did my back and used a ton of oil. Not even a flip. Has all the markings of what I assumed at worst would be SS. She said only back for half hour. Maybe if you do an hour there is more? Then when I was walking out she asked for a tip. I responded with for what? Pretty sure she then swore at me in Mandarin or something LOL.
https://leemassageil.wixsite.com/60090
-
07-20-26 13:06 #2884Regular Member

Posts: 5Sounds like Spa Lux from his description. If so, it's a standard K spa: table shower, sauna, weak massage and full service. Quality is average at best in my experience.
Originally Posted by CakeLover13
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 13:15 #2883Senior Member

Posts: 322A little more info would probably help answer your question, like 68 & what cross street, and what card shop?
Originally Posted by ListheGame
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 19:35 #2882Senior Member

Posts: 498I saw an ad by Jessica in BG.
Originally Posted by TinCanMan50
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/us/il/chicag...scorts/2695377
Is this the same Jessica that has been talked about before.
-
07-18-26 17:06 #2881Senior Member

Posts: 161Lisa in BG
Does anyone have 411 on Lisa?
Specifically looks and approximate age.
TIA.
https://adultsearch.com/us/il/chicag...scorts/2721687
-
07-18-26 15:35 #2880Senior Member

Posts: 60Spa Land
Has anyone tried here before? Its next to a card shop on 68. Saw it and was wondering if its a legit or something better. Its really hidden in a corner and it doesnt show up on google. Was wondering if it is legit or an opportunity for leo
Last edited by ListheGame; 07-18-26 at 15:40. Reason: More info
-
07-16-26 17:55 #2879Senior Member

Posts: 161PH in Lake Bluff
No fun at all. The flip didn't happen until the last five minutes.
I guess we can safely claim that it's a no fun zone despite the HE promises in its bedpage ad.
-
07-16-26 17:52 #2878Senior Member

Posts: 1611022 Weiland
Is this the place on Weiland?
Originally Posted by ChicagoStud
[View Original Post]
Is it a BBBJ place or only CBJ?
-
07-16-26 15:09 #2877Regular Member

Posts: 22Low key. Sounds like Candy. I've always liked her, but she is low energy.
Originally Posted by ChicagoStud
[View Original Post]
How's Melody these days? After several mid experiences, I've taken a break.
Hit up Came several weeks ago and it was typical good massage and fun with Coco.
-
07-16-26 12:47 #2876Regular Member

Posts: 22Low energy, goes through the motions. Sounds like Candy. She's just chill. Not much of a talker, but super sweet. Don't see how she could have an RBF. She didn't last weekend. Everyone has their own tastes.
Originally Posted by ChicagoStud
[View Original Post]
What's happening at Melody without Sky? I haven't been back in a while since my last two trips there were real duds.
Went to Came couple of weeks ago. Coco gave a solid massage. Not going to run back, but decent service.
-
07-15-26 11:00 #2875Senior Member

Posts: 127Sunshine. Kiki
I feel that sunshine has not gotten any love from the community in a long time. I'm not sure why but figured I'd put in a plug.
First and foremost you'll always get a solid massage. I've probably been there 30 times and only been let down once by the quality of the massage.
Been there a couple times lately, and had Kiki just the other day. She's tiny, probably 4 ft 10, but is a cutie. She is wears a Catholic school girl type of skirt and is very fun and likes to joke around. She had a very positive attitude which is what I want most. She is skillful in several areas but I did not experience nor ask her limits but I was not disappointed with what I received. My guess is she's early 30's and she said she would be there for 2 more weeks.
There is another girl there that has a bit of an RBF and I can't remember her name. I had her a couple weeks ago and she was nice but felt like she went through all the motions. She's in her late 20's but her energy is super low. She checked me and was glad that Kiki came into the room to take over.
-
07-14-26 16:28 #2874Senior Member

Posts: 216On their website, the video on the top shows a lineup of three ladies. The lady on the left does a tour on the second video but I am wondering about the other two, the thin one in the middle and the one on the right with the bob hairstyle. The video is several years old now but are they still available at Soleful or at other places?
Originally Posted by SmileySam
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





