Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 39973
-
07-14-26 11:35 #39628Senior Member

Posts: 409Rose
After seeing this review I was intrigued so made a visit late last night after a long day, needed some relaxation before bed. I'm pretty sure the same lady answered as she was the only one there. Def Botox face and big rack but I think they could be natural? Idk but not rock hard. Her body is quite strange in that she has no as to speak of and really skinny legs, but her upper body is normal. Anyway, I was actually in the mood for an attractive, busty, older accommodating type so was pleasantly surprised. Also just paid $200. Bbj, any position I wanted and thorough massage before and after. I liked that there was no traffic at all due to construction. I went in the front and left or the back. You can actually park in a large parking space in the back, which I recommend if going late at night. Walking through the alley in the area late at night was a little sketchy. She told me her name was Gigi (xixi?), really couldnt make it out.
Originally Posted by Mitsom
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 10:09 #39627Senior Member

Posts: 38That's looks interesting. I may have to try that too, when I'm back state side.
Originally Posted by KiwiEater48
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 00:38 #39626Banned Member

Posts: 35Double header
So, after watching the Sox pound the hell out of the A's at the park, I got an idea. I wanted to pound some pussy and I thought about how there aren't many double headers in baseball anymore. I decided to do a twin bill at Amanda Spa. I had a couple Latin girls. Game 1 was a sweet petite little thing named Luisa. That was a GFE type session. I went to get some dinner and to recoup a bit but went right back for game 2 with Valentina. She was all T and A. Big boobs and a big booty. That session was more raw. It wasn't quite PSE, but it was nasty in a good way. Baseball themed fun after actual baseball. What a day!
-
07-13-26 20:49 #39625Senior Member

Posts: 63Clc massage clinic milwaukee
I've been to this place a few times over the past 10 years. Best experience I've had ever. Recent visit. 45 min option only for $. 8. Short mid age therapist with above average body. Nicely dressed. Decent ts. Sauna after. She noticed right after starting massage I was ready to go. Just got into it. CBJ followed by a few positions. Finished doggie. Left $1. 6. Out the door. I was there more like an hour. Nice massage after. Good connection. Will return. Stay safe.
-
07-13-26 20:25 #39624Senior Member

Posts: 148Grand spa
Swung by Grand Spa and saw Amy through the glass but didn't pull the trigger. She's a skinny cute one, anyone try before? All I hear about that place is that it's an overpriced Jack shack.
For a decent massage, the choices suck. Anyone know some good spots in the area for a good massage, any new ones?
-
07-13-26 14:49 #39623Senior Member

Posts: 573Judy in the south side
Anyone familiar with Judy knows that she is a reliable throat goat. Was wondering if anyone has one on the near south side. She is certainly worth the trip up north but sometimes I want more of a whim. Going to try one in Pilsen soon to see.
-
07-13-26 14:33 #39622Senior Member

Posts: 1603That's Red Rose Spa. It's on Google Maps. She's been reviewed several times.
Originally Posted by Thaiboy73
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 13:13 #39621Senior Member

Posts: 29I'm curious to hear about your experience. I wouldn't be able to check the place out for a couple months since it's out of the way.
Originally Posted by KiwiEater48
[View Original Post]
I have some concerns about it being legit based on their lack of digital footprint, how attractive the girls are, the price, and the address is for a townhome. However, the website is built pretty legit, and I guess they wouldn't want to be advertising sex work on the internet plain as day?
-
07-13-26 12:55 #39620Senior Member

Posts: 57That's Nini's spot and it's been discussed before and she's always a fun time. Nice report 👍.
Originally Posted by Thaiboy73
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 12:27 #39619Senior Member

Posts: 51I also would be interested to outcall massage to my hotel. I'm be staying near the airport. Any information would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by JacksMorgan
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 10:19 #39618Regular Member

Posts: 17North of Millennium Park Area?
I'm staying just north of Millennium Park, any walkable suggestions? Do any of these places do outcalls to hotel rooms?
-
07-13-26 09:56 #39617Senior Member

Posts: 176Velvet Lotus
Anyone been to the Velvet Lotus in Des Plaines? I don't see any reviews here for it. Willing to TOFFT soon though since it's close to me. I'm guessing the 1 hr $230 service is for L1.
https://velvetlotusfeel.com/
-
07-13-26 09:29 #39616Senior Member

Posts: 269A Rose is still a Rose
Stopped by Rose on Archer. Be aware there is a lot of standing traffic out front because of construction. I went early Saturday when cars were still moving by and no construction workers watching.
Skinny 50 something answered the door. Massive fake knockers and botox bimbo lips. Gave her $200. Decent bbj before her putting the rubber on and pounding her out on the table. Told her I wanted to cum on her face. She said $40 extra. Pulled the rubber off and laid down and she climbed on top and sucked me off again with half between her big azz fake boobs and half in her mouth. When I was ready I jumped off the table and had her lay down while I jerked my meat in her face until I blasted all over her surgically tightened skin and bimbo balloon lips. Rubbed my meat around in it for a few secs. Even got some in her hair which I noticed was still there when she said goodbye at the door. So if you came through next and noticed the white crust in her hairline that was me LOL. Didn't get her name.
-
07-12-26 14:37 #39615Senior Member

Posts: 761I didn't see any girls on their website unless I was looking at a different website.
Originally Posted by ToadTheWet
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 13:43 #39614Regular Member

Posts: 61Unmarked Spa -4700 Block of and Elston
Was out driving around actually looking for some head from a street chicken head and noticed a blacked out store front with the white door bell a camera which normally means off the radar action spot. Parked across the street and after about 20'minutes see a guy walk up ring the bell and gets let in almost immediately. Bingo! Wait for him to leave about 40 minutes later and head to the door myself. Ring the bell and a cute mid 40's nicely dressed woman answers the door and we immediately recognize each other from Rose Spa on S Archer and she remembers the several threesomes with her and YuYu. We settle on $160 get a raw BJ and covered doggie when I get.
Ready to finish I give her $40 more and she takes the load like a champ down her throat and keeps going -.
She has some good P and good Oral if you need address and number PM me.











Reply With Quote




