Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 16668
-
07-14-26 12:59 #16518Senior Member

Posts: 200Kitty AKA Kali AKA Calico Kitty
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/006904969658
Avoid. She will say yes to all of your requests when you contact her and then not follow through on any of them. Everything is covered and the only position she will do is doggy. She has a filthy air mattress in the living room and I think there was a guy in the bedroom.
-
07-14-26 10:15 #16517Senior Member

Posts: 89April
Hi. Thanks for your reviews on April! It looks like a dodged a bullet with this one. Ever since some of you guys posted about her, she hasn't posted an Ad. She's probably reading the reviews in this forum, and will lay low for awhile. Thanks again guys! Be safe!!
-
07-12-26 16:06 #16516Regular Member

Posts: 8Kinki Kelli
Recently tried to see Kelli and she had a handler walk in before anything. Let them have the money and I just dipped. Not worth issues over a couple $100. I've seen her before with no issue but this situation was very off putting. Just be careful out there.
-
07-11-26 09:04 #16515Senior Member

Posts: 150Careful
She has an extensive history with the law for drugs and other offenses.
Originally Posted by Gopack13
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 23:14 #16514Senior Member

Posts: 106Stay away from her. She is a total rip off artist.
Originally Posted by Gopack13
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 22:49 #16513Regular Member

Posts: 5Yuriah
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...329/7022741738
Anyone see Yuriah yet? Checked photos and at least the photos seem to be unique and not copied off the internet. Texted with her though she doesn't seem to know how to use FaceTime despite having an iPhone so I kind of felt weird and decided not to continue.
-
07-06-26 16:01 #16512Senior Member

Posts: 89Ripoff
I found a review from RunawayTruck, and it's not good! I'm out!!
Originally Posted by Gopack13
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-26 17:36 #16511Regular Member

Posts: 2She used to go by April. Saw her once for a car date in 2022. Pleasant at the time, but reports since suggest she's gone downhill in a major way.
Originally Posted by Gopack13
[View Original Post]
Search her name and decide for yourself.
-
07-05-26 16:36 #16510Senior Member

Posts: 8948 year old
Hi. I would post this providers ad, but not sure how upload onto this site? She posted an add on 7-5 at 12:05 am. Her caption is, Come chill with the southern thrill. She's 48 and her number is 608-477-1##4. Any help would be appreciated!! Sorry for the inconvenience! I'll fiqure it out one day. Thanks everyone!
-
07-03-26 07:26 #16509Senior Member

Posts: 1148Stephanie
Stephanie formerly of State St. Had an ad up a couple days ago, but it was gone within a matter of hours. I was wondering if she was only available for a short time and got booked up really fast, changed her plans, posted by mistake, or what. Anybody connect with her? I didn't know she was even in Madison anymore. Or maybe she isn't and was just in town briefly. In the context of the current landscape here, she would be near the top of the list IMHO.
-
07-01-26 10:28 #16508Senior Member

Posts: 1148Any skinny on Jenny?
This one has been advertising for quite a while on both Tryst and STG, but I've never been able to find any reviews or commentary in any of the usual places. Anybody have any experience or insights to share? The price tag is high, but I would consider her if there was a little positive hype from a reliable source. Too spendy to TOFFT, though.
https://tryst.link/escort/jennyfrio
-
06-30-26 07:18 #16507Senior Member

Posts: 338Thanks. If she's that old, I'll pass.
Originally Posted by MadtownNutty
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 15:39 #16506Senior Member

Posts: 46She's real. I'd guess late 40's to early 50's. Looks decent enough for an older woman. Service is fine but unremarkable.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 12:27 #16505Senior Member

Posts: 338Svetlana?
Has anybody seen or know anything about Svetlana? She posts several times daily at STG, claims to be Slovenian.
The photos look good, but I wonder if she's legitimate:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wisco...i/229156223634
-
06-28-26 12:18 #16504Senior Member

Posts: 338Asian apartments (avoid)
You probably know this from experience, but I'd avoid the "Asian apartments" (the ones who spam STG with hundreds of daily ads using photos of Asian porn stars and supermodels that look nothing like their women). It's buying a pig in a poke since you don't even know what the girl you'll get will look like, and while some people have had OK experiences, most reports I've read have experiences similar to mine: an old (50's), disheveled, dumpy woman with questionable hygiene (smelly room, smelly woman) and an off-putting face will answer the door. I chose to walk away since it's somewhat I wouldn't even want for free.
Originally Posted by SptBigDog
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






