LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 251 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 3759
This blog is moderated by Zauriel
  1. #3699

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by RongBipper19  [View Original Post]
    Late of 2023 I believe. She was young, prob 18-20. She was super cute, GND look, with a tight body. Stayed in Taylors off Wade Hampton. She was obviously new to the game and enjoyed sex.
    I miss her too, check into her location after the Coldbalt place and latest address is in Simpsonville in a gated community. Probably shacked up with a rich guy.

  2. #3698

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernGent76  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 500 couldn't host. Didn't meet.
    Is this the 19 yo from anderson?

  3. #3697
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernGent76  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 500 couldn't host. Didn't meet.
    I appreciate it. She told me she has never gotten less than 600 LOL.

    She seems to have a lot going on with work and life but seems legit. I hate to have to fork over money to host though so ugh.

  4. #3696
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Dammit, is the link broken? I'm sorry. I am talking about the Hannah who is 26 years old with the long blonde hair and only has one picture available.

    How about this link? Any better?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv
    Quoted me 500 couldn't host. Didn't meet.

  5. #3695
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Dammit, is the link broken? I'm sorry. I am talking about the Hannah who is 26 years old with the long blonde hair and only has one picture available.

    How about this link? Any better?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv
    Quoted me 500 couldn't host. Didn't meet.

  6. #3694
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3  [View Original Post]
    I know two different Hannahs but which one? Age, description, or DM photo maybe? The link is not working.
    Dammit, is the link broken? I'm sorry. I am talking about the Hannah who is 26 years old with the long blonde hair and only has one picture available.

    How about this link? Any better?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv

  7. #3693

    Which one LOL, link is broke, too

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone has seen Hannah from SA or knows anything about her? Had a minor conversation on the site and debated leaving her my number to try to negotiate some terms and see where it goes so I was curious of anyone has any experience? Thank you in advance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-1783973aacdc
    I know two different Hannahs but which one? Age, description, or DM photo maybe? The link is not working.

  8. #3692

    Hannah from SA

    I'm curious if anyone has seen Hannah from SA or knows anything about her? Had a minor conversation on the site and debated leaving her my number to try to negotiate some terms and see where it goes so I was curious of anyone has any experience? Thank you in advance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-1783973aacdc

  9. #3691

    I think AI

    Quote Originally Posted by Gszt09  [View Original Post]
    AI is getting good, but I think this is AI, despite one of the photos at Unity Park. That photo, look at the top left of photo where the overhangs are. Those sharp lines.

    Also, a sure tell tale of AI is belly buttons. Look at her photo where her belly should be. It's not centered and looks like some kind of plastic surgery. That's not surgery, it's pure AI slop.

    Anyway, this is my opinion.

  10. #3690

  11. #3689

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by Incockneeto721  [View Original Post]
    My friend asked me to post an add for her. Limited appointments available due to this only being a temporary thing to help with her financial situation. She is 30 yrs old. 5'5" tall, 120 lbs, long straight brunette hair. She is a literally one of the hottest chicks I know. Do not wait bc she is not doing this for very long. All these busted ass goblins that you see advertising in Greenville are pheasants compared to this girl. She's not on drugs and she is a very sweet person. Message me and I'll screen which guys are able to visit. She wants 3.5 / 6 / 1000 I'm telling y'all. She is well worth the price. And personally, I think she should charge more.

    Only legit members qualify for a visit. Do not message me if you are new or if you only have one report.
    Incockneetk, mind clearing your inbox? Tried sending a message but it's full.

  12. #3688
    Quote Originally Posted by RongBipper19  [View Original Post]
    Late of 2023 I believe. She was young, prob 18-20. She was super cute, GND look, with a tight body. Stayed in Taylors off Wade Hampton. She was obviously new to the game and enjoyed sex.
    Man I wish she was still in the game. What a great young lady! She just disappeared so fast without even a warning and I saw her probably a week or so before she stopped and even made plans to see her again in a week then she vanished.

  13. #3687

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by Bizkit69  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a dream girl. How long ago was this? I've had a few Paige's in my recent and distant past.
    Late of 2023 I believe. She was young, prob 18-20. She was super cute, GND look, with a tight body. Stayed in Taylors off Wade Hampton. She was obviously new to the game and enjoyed sex.

  14. #3686
    Quote Originally Posted by RongBipper19  [View Original Post]
    Was reminiscing on the best experience I've ever had in the hobby. It was short-lived but my God she was perfect. She would bring you to her room and instantly drop to her knees. Her tight body was incredible and pussy was 10/10. She asked to drop my load in her and I obliged. Only provided I've ever done BB with. I would pay some serious $$ to relive that again. Would love to know what happened, although I have a good guess her lifestyle may have taken hold.

    Cheers!
    I used to enjoy seeing her myself and then one day she was just gone and never replied to another text. She was great and I miss that amazing pussy myself!

  15. #3685
    Sounds like a dream girl. How long ago was this? I've had a few Paige's in my recent and distant past.

    Quote Originally Posted by RongBipper19  [View Original Post]
    Was reminiscing on the best experience I've ever had in the hobby. It was short-lived but my God she was perfect. She would bring you to her room and instantly drop to her knees. Her tight body was incredible and pussy was 10/10. She asked to drop my load in her and I obliged. Only provided I've ever done BB with. I would pay some serious $$ to relive that again. Would love to know what happened, although I have a good guess her lifestyle may have taken hold.

    Cheers!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape