Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 4092 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 61380
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #61035
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Because she's originally from the "Garrison Track", at least that's where I meet her a few years back. Her and her boyfriend at the time was robbing the girls on the strip, so she would switch to the "Ww loop" when the "heat was on. Peace.
    What you said makes a bunch of sense. When I first met her she was on Wilkins and was wearing a ridiculous wig. I thought maybe she was hiding from family but it wad obviously the folks she was stealing from.

  2. #61034
    Quote Originally Posted by HerStorm  [View Original Post]
    I know it was a little warm last week, but still went on a thick ass diet. 2 great stops. One OG and one thickasaurus Rex. V and B. Seen Gina too and would have gotten her, but she's getting just a little too thick for my taste now. West side finest treats.
    Both got some nice cheeks, that one on the left ass looks dumb phat. Right one has the better shape.

  3. #61033
    Quote Originally Posted by HerStorm  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or know what happened to these ladies? I know one was on vacation, but heard might be back. K, London, and Reds.
    1st one is my ***** she's inn Virginia.

  4. #61032
    The one with the fat ass near the circle and triangle.

  5. #61031

    [URL]erosme.com[/URL]

    Does anyone on said site. Please send me your exact page name because I am not given my telephone number out. Thanks and please.

  6. #61030

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrod2113  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen pregnant Gigi around.
    Are you talking about the short BSW Gigi.

  7. #61029

    Updates

    Has anyone seen or know what happened to these ladies? I know one was on vacation, but heard might be back. K, London, and Reds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1167.jpg‎   IMG_1166.jpg‎   IMG_1165.jpg‎  

  8. #61028

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by HerStorm  [View Original Post]
    I know it was a little warm last week, but still went on a thick ass diet. 2 great stops. One OG and one thickasaurus Rex. V and B. Seen Gina too and would have gotten her, but she's getting just a little too thick for my taste now. West side finest treats.
    First pic no thanks the second ass yes no bigger for me.

  9. #61027

    Thick thighs save lives

    I know it was a little warm last week, but still went on a thick ass diet. 2 great stops. One OG and one thickasaurus Rex. V and B. Seen Gina too and would have gotten her, but she's getting just a little too thick for my taste now. West side finest treats.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1161.jpg‎   IMG_1162.jpg‎  

  10. #61026

    GiGi

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrod2113  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen pregnant Gigi around.
    What area?

  11. #61025

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Because she's originally from the "Garrison Track", at least that's where I meet her a few years back. Her and her boyfriend at the time was robbing the girls on the strip, so she would switch to the "Ww loop" when the "heat was on. Peace.
    Garrison. Of course. Pratt Saddle is a couple of blocks off but close enough. Thanks. Lexi was a favorite of mine. She could be a bit too submissive but man she was hot. From the video, I see she still loves her wigs, and for the first time I see the streets are starting to take their toll.

  12. #61024

    Gigi

    Has anyone seen pregnant Gigi around.

  13. #61023
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    He's in a gang. If you drive the loop and your girl wants to cop, then you probably stop at one of his places or pass by him on the loop. I met him when there was a homicide and the cops blocked off the street.

    That's all I got on this subject matter.
    Dude is running a corner or 2 in his girl is a streetwalker?

  14. #61022
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceDownPro  [View Original Post]
    Thing is, that type of energy can go both ways, his best bet is to get his chick in order because nobody in here forcing her. He lame as shit for approaching a man, when his girl out on the street. Maybe he need to get his money up and support her habit so she doesn't have to walk. That's some corny shit to do, and last I checked, they didn't only create one gun or weapon. Stay safe guys.
    He's in a gang. If you drive the loop and your girl wants to cop, then you probably stop at one of his places or pass by him on the loop. I met him when there was a homicide and the cops blocked off the street.

    That's all I got on this subject matter.

  15. #61021
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    Highly suggest you figure out who her boyfriend is. I know him. I've talked to him many times about mongers and his girlfriend. Not going to say his name in the form.

    I can tell you he's high energy. You don't want to figure it out when he's in your face.

    Im not saying dont date peaches. Shes a very nice woman and easy to get along with.
    Thing is, that type of energy can go both ways, his best bet is to get his chick in order because nobody in here forcing her. He lame as shit for approaching a man, when his girl out on the street. Maybe he need to get his money up and support her habit so she doesn't have to walk. That's some corny shit to do, and last I checked, they didn't only create one gun or weapon. Stay safe guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape