Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 8471
-
07-19-26 12:46 #8396Senior Member

Posts: 1714Bacon cough
She could have been in serious trouble! I would have followed her and used the tried and true life saving choking procedure: "the hind lick maneuver"! Tongue up the ass, she'll get it out quick! Works every time.
Originally Posted by Ebhunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 12:30 #8395Senior Member

Posts: 1714She's aweome
I saw her a year ago when she traveled to Tampa, keep hoping she will come back. She has some wildcat in her I promise.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 11:14 #8394Senior Member

Posts: 136Sierra
Yep loves the candy and does the dance. However, once you put her to work, she is into it. In my case, she was into hard FF at her insistence.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
At. 7 worth it.
-
07-18-26 15:03 #8393Senior Member

Posts: 407Yes it is.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
I set up a meet with her and she was doing the meth head walk. Couldn't stand still and just dancing around. Ignored her and went on to the next. Can't be fucked to deal with that.
-
07-18-26 13:11 #8392Senior Member

Posts: 995Aka Preppy
That is bacon in the throat Preppy isn't it?
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...y/053493876228
-
07-18-26 10:09 #8391Senior Member

Posts: 790Sierra aka Sunkissed, Elysian
Looks like the former Sun-kissed / Elysian?
Originally Posted by JustCash
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...5&d=1763845459
-
07-18-26 07:39 #8390Senior Member

Posts: 4907Hot Latina (Different from the traveling ones)
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/712054456729, Please don't keep her waiting! One of my favorites! Paid her a visit yesterday, filled my mouth with her nipples and filled my hands with juicy ass! I open her thighs and slowly licks her flower. Mr. Black hardens and applies cover, sinks into her pussy, rode her hard and put away wet! Get you some!
-
07-17-26 19:42 #8389Senior Member

Posts: 45Sierra
If anybody has Sierra's number please PM me. Thank you.
-
07-16-26 10:57 #8388Banned Member

Posts: 140More Sierra
Here are a few more pics.
[Deleted by Admin]
Are you fucking insane?
In case you were wondering, telling guys to use her drug addiction as leverage and posting a picture of her using schedule 1 narcotics is why you got banned.
I can't believe some of you fucking guys.
A2
-
07-16-26 10:23 #8387Banned Member

Posts: 140Before
These are before she lost the 20 pounds.
Originally Posted by Groove1
[View Original Post]
She is skin and bones now. Plus she is riddled with marks and scars all over her body from the candy use.
I will get more pics up ASAP.
I am currently trying to figure out how to upload videos?
Give her a call, and leave us some reviews. She is definitely looking for the help.
-
07-16-26 00:00 #8386Senior Member

Posts: 180Photos please
My kinda girl that loves it!!
Are those the 20 pounds gone or before ?
Show more pics brother!
Originally Posted by JustCash
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 13:49 #8385Senior Member

Posts: 407Can you post or send a link?
Originally Posted by JustCash
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 07:21 #8384Senior Member

Posts: 140Damn she is hot. Been trying to double team her.
Originally Posted by JustCash
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 06:20 #8383Senior Member

Posts: 4907Cool
Placing a request, LOL.
Originally Posted by JustCash
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 23:26 #8382Banned Member

Posts: 140Sierra
It took awhile to figure out how to upload the photos. But we got it.
As I said before she has lost 20 pounds due to the candy use.
But she is still good for the 100 bucks it cost.
I will upload more photos if requested.







Reply With Quote






