Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 6979
-
07-16-26 16:21 #6889Senior Member

Posts: 480Would you do this?
Asking for 1200 allowance for PPM.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-937fa2fabf61
-
07-14-26 11:45 #6888Senior Member

Posts: 1041Sadly, I think the bowl is no longer what it seems to be.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
Either you will be wasting your time, or pay a premium for average looking girls.
Might as well go straight to escorts these days.
-
07-13-26 23:28 #6887Regular Member

Posts: 45[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-13-26 23:20 #6886Regular Member

Posts: 45Every girl on seeking knows why she is there; they're "pros" without being "pros".
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
I've had tremendous success over the last few years on seeking and I never was the first to provide an amount. Let them tell you and then negotiate.
-
07-13-26 18:19 #6885Senior Member

Posts: 2109Disagree
Sorry, I have to disagree. That was the approach I used during the Backpage days. But on Seeking, that is not the right approach. The girls on Seeking are not pros. They're not used to quoting prices. Anything they do quote could be terribly misinformed, based on what they've read on Reddit forums etc. If you make a reasonable offer, they will usually accept. And you're off to the races.
Originally Posted by TheAceofbase
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 22:43 #6884Regular Member

Posts: 45Rule #1
Never expose your hand.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
She asks what you "can do". Ask her "what are you expecting".
Rule #1 never lead with an offer.
-
07-12-26 13:29 #6883Senior Member

Posts: 45200 lbs
She confirmed the 200 Lbs is real.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 11:17 #6882Senior Member

Posts: 235From what I have seen over the last year a lot of women are asking ridiculous money. I had one quote me $1000 , I said no thanks, a day later she messaged me and said $750 , I said you are still far from what I am wiling to pay, her final number was $500. I did not even respond back to her because she tried to soak me for $1000 initially. $400 is a reasonable offer for Violet if she would not counter then she is a waste of time and has GPS. The ones you can get for $300 are usually desperate and or not desirable and then they will initially try for $600. Anything $600 and over is for really good looking younger women. I am totally done with seeking as its a waste of time, you can get a hot looking escort from Olita for $300 for 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 08:07 #6881Senior Member

Posts: 480She asked how much could I do and I said four Benjamins and she got sarcastic " I am al set! Thank you! Hope you find what you are looking for blah blah blah" I asked her what she was expecting and may be we could come up with a number that works for both is us, I reached her again and said I could go up but it has been radio silence since then.
Originally Posted by TheAceofbase
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 19:00 #6880Regular Member

Posts: 45Asking?
What was she asking for?
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 16:51 #6879Senior Member

Posts: 480Violet
She got angry when I told her about my PPM offer https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-6a48e5393f1c.
-
07-11-26 16:18 #6878Senior Member

Posts: 480Haha! Help me guys, no luck so far in over two months.
Originally Posted by TheAceofbase
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 10:07 #6877Senior Member

Posts: 235She would have to pay me, she is gross.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 15:24 #6876Regular Member

Posts: 45Come on.
You can do better than that.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 16:05 #6875Senior Member

Posts: 480Alice from Middletown
After discussing everything she said that she wants to do M&G to get to know first and wants to be paid for M&G https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-88b21991225d.











Reply With Quote





