Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 61370
-
07-14-26 08:04 #61040Senior Member

Posts: 476Elaborate a little. No need to be vague, since you opened the door.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 08:02 #61039Senior Member

Posts: 408Redz
Last time I saw her, she busted up her face from a fall that was within the last year dont remember exactly when.
Originally Posted by HerStorm
[View Original Post]
Said she wanted to get into a program and get cleaned up. If I remember correctly, she said her family was gonna help her out with the program.
There have been a couple stories that have floated around, but I can't confirm any of them. I knew her before her working days.
-
07-14-26 07:49 #61038Senior Member

Posts: 540Is the 1st pic Corrine? She's a crazy little Latina and not in a good way. The times I was with her weren't the best.
Originally Posted by HerStorm
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 23:22 #61037Senior Member

Posts: 1318Girl in video has enough snot in her nose that she'll never go hungry. Nasty to listen to that from a chicken. They need to close down these rehabs centers so gals don't meet up and collaborate on how to screw dates out of money. Just my 2 cents. Peace. BP.
Originally Posted by HeadJudge
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 22:54 #61036Senior Member

Posts: 1318Don't think that's my girl Mary from the eastern shore. Bit older than she told me. That's one clean star that looks like it could be tongue tickled. Ever try it. Peace. BP.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 22:30 #61035Senior Member

Posts: 200What you said makes a bunch of sense. When I first met her she was on Wilkins and was wearing a ridiculous wig. I thought maybe she was hiding from family but it wad obviously the folks she was stealing from.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 21:44 #61034Senior Member

Posts: 476Both got some nice cheeks, that one on the left ass looks dumb phat. Right one has the better shape.
Originally Posted by HerStorm
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 18:42 #61033Banned Member

Posts: 91st one is my ***** she's inn Virginia.
Originally Posted by HerStorm
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 18:24 #61032Senior Member

Posts: 31The one with the fat ass near the circle and triangle.
-
07-13-26 15:37 #61031Senior Member

Posts: 320[URL]erosme.com[/URL]
Does anyone on said site. Please send me your exact page name because I am not given my telephone number out. Thanks and please.
-
07-13-26 14:24 #61030Senior Member

Posts: 201Gigi
Are you talking about the short BSW Gigi.
Originally Posted by Tyrod2113
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 14:17 #61029Senior Member

Posts: 165Updates
Has anyone seen or know what happened to these ladies? I know one was on vacation, but heard might be back. K, London, and Reds.
-
07-13-26 13:15 #61028Senior Member

Posts: 320Yeah
First pic no thanks the second ass yes no bigger for me.
Originally Posted by HerStorm
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 12:50 #61027Senior Member

Posts: 165Thick thighs save lives
I know it was a little warm last week, but still went on a thick ass diet. 2 great stops. One OG and one thickasaurus Rex. V and B. Seen Gina too and would have gotten her, but she's getting just a little too thick for my taste now. West side finest treats.
-
07-13-26 11:48 #61026Regular Member

Posts: 17GiGi
What area?
Originally Posted by Tyrod2113
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



