Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 1342 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 20118
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19998
    Quote Originally Posted by Takingchances  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Curiosity got the best of me, with "legs for days," and I met up with this one. She's real and attractive. Nice figure and a sexy ass. The photos aren't hers, but when she answered the door, I was not disappointed. Comms were good, she quotes 200 hh all in. Massage was nice, roaming allowed, she was wearing a sexy crotchless lingerie set. The flip didn't disappoint and I will repeat. One note, I pay for comms, time, no drugs, thugs or crazy stuff. She has a private residence, and parking was easy. It was fun. YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/402579197375
    Damn I been seeing the ads and been curious myself. Is that her normal for hhr or was that nuru?

  2. #19997
    Legs for days, sexy body, attractive face, no drugs or thugs. In a nice clean condo. Yep, curiosity got me and it worked.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    I was just going to ask about this one, she was firm on rates and curiosity would've killed me soon if not you.

  3. #19996

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Takingchances  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Curiosity got the best of me, with "legs for days," and I met up with this one. She's real and attractive. Nice figure and a sexy ass. The photos aren't hers, but when she answered the door, I was not disappointed. Comms were good, she quotes 200 hh all in. Massage was nice, roaming allowed, she was wearing a sexy crotchless lingerie set. The flip didn't disappoint and I will repeat. One note, I pay for comms, time, no drugs, thugs or crazy stuff. She has a private residence, and parking was easy. It was fun. YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/402579197375
    I was just going to ask about this one, she was firm on rates and curiosity would've killed me soon if not you.

  4. #19995

    Toftt

    Hello Gents,

    Curiosity got the best of me, with "legs for days," and I met up with this one. She's real and attractive. Nice figure and a sexy ass. The photos aren't hers, but when she answered the door, I was not disappointed. Comms were good, she quotes 200 hh all in. Massage was nice, roaming allowed, she was wearing a sexy crotchless lingerie set. The flip didn't disappoint and I will repeat. One note, I pay for comms, time, no drugs, thugs or crazy stuff. She has a private residence, and parking was easy. It was fun. YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/402579197375

  5. #19994

    Tried to meet with Lauren today

    She said she had her room until 11 but I couldn't make it until 11 so she attempted to get a later checkout then ghosted me. I ended up going to TNC for a sure thing. Drew April. Kinda cute and on the younger side for a place like that. Slightly thicker than a spinner but still pretty small and tight where it counts. A good 30 minutes of ramming her in multiple positions for $2. 2. Would repeat if none of my regulars were available.

  6. #19993

    Saisha

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    I am still looking for someone who can provide a better all around experience that Saisha between looks, quality of massage, donation, service and ending. Downside is being at a parlor.
    +1 for Saisha. Best ass in the game right now in my opinion.

  7. #19992

    Pacific?

    I'm curious about activities at Pacific. I've always avoided it because of the limited menu reports. This ad is pretty blatant. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/318448025591.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    I am still looking for someone who can provide a better all around experience that Saisha between looks, quality of massage, donation, service and ending. Downside is being at a parlor.

    Delilah got more expensive, is beautiful, reasonable massage, wider menu on flip but will cost you.

    Lola is reasonably priced, private, maybe more on menu? Massage is ok maybe a little under average.

    Riley gives decent massage, isn't beautiful, is nympho, but charges more for more menu.

    Curious on this Alex at Pacific at 180 hr 140 hhr though.

  8. #19991

    Massage priorities

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Actually massage quality is very important. I don't mind a little politics if it's smart, but bs and conspiracies on other end of the spectrum are a waste of time. Thankzz.
    I am still looking for someone who can provide a better all around experience that Saisha between looks, quality of massage, donation, service and ending. Downside is being at a parlor.

    Delilah got more expensive, is beautiful, reasonable massage, wider menu on flip but will cost you.

    Lola is reasonably priced, private, maybe more on menu? Massage is ok maybe a little under average.

    Riley gives decent massage, isn't beautiful, is nympho, but charges more for more menu.

    Curious on this Alex at Pacific at 180 hr 140 hhr though.

  9. #19990

    Gr

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    If attractive is your main concern, Riley probably isn't your best option. I'm not sure if she's still posting, but Berlin gives an ok massage and she's beautiful. Another option would be delilah. She's attractive but she talks too much about politics and other conversations thatdon't belong in a massage room. Riley is more of an escort but I hear she does give a decent massage.
    Actually massage quality is very important. I don't mind a little politics if it's smart, but bs and conspiracies on other end of the spectrum are a waste of time. Thankzz.

  10. #19989
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Can't find her via google and references in the thread go back several years so I think not the same person. Can you help please?
    If attractive is your main concern, Riley probably isn't your best option. I'm not sure if she's still posting, but Berlin gives an ok massage and she's beautiful. Another option would be delilah. She's attractive but she talks too much about politics and other conversations thatdon't belong in a massage room. Riley is more of an escort but I hear she does give a decent massage.

  11. #19988
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/018923375264

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Can't find her via google and references in the thread go back several years so I think not the same person. Can you help please?

  12. #19987

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum352  [View Original Post]
    Riley comes to mind as a recommendation. She works solo out of her home, but will likely be able to scratch that itch for you.
    Can't find her via google and references in the thread go back several years so I think not the same person. Can you help please?

  13. #19986

    Isabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Takingchances  [View Original Post]
    Damn, that is one amazing go to. I don't do much in the massage lane, but I may have to change lanes!
    Yeah she's a gem. Physical interactions are very limited but if you accept those boundaries it's a great massage and she will take good care of you. Come to chicago for the museums and restaurants. Stay for the massage!

  14. #19985

    Lola the goddess

    No ad to link I guess she takes it down. She is difficult to get ahold of but I saw her this week and she is a tall dark and beautiful woman. I wouldn't return for massage alone but she will go slow to build you up for a great release. She has the rates old old 120 hhr 150 45 minutes and 180 for an hour private location and a nice setup. Given the choice between her and Saisha I would probably go with the Hispanic hottie but I plan on seeing Lola a time or two more to see if my session improves. Super cute woman with big boobs I've heard her Russian technique is solid and want to pop between her tits at least once!

  15. #19984

    Recommendations?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I'm driving through GR later in the month and would like to stop somewhere for a massage. I'm not a full service guy. Priorities are good therapeutic massage, friendly and reasonably fit and attractive therapist who's comfortable in her own skin with a little roaming or mutual massage. I'm an older guy so even a 40-something athlete gal is very sexy to me. Prefer American or European because language barriers with Asians are a turn off.

    For reference my go to in chicago is Isabelle Pomares.

    https://www.isabelapomares.com/contact

    Any recommendations?
    Riley comes to mind as a recommendation. She works solo out of her home, but will likely be able to scratch that itch for you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape