Thread: OPSEC. Operattional Security
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 416
-
09-19-26 21:55 #401Senior Member

Posts: 1991Flock camera random thought
One noteworthy thing about the DMV is the large number of people who possess some level of security clearance. With most (all?) federal agencies currently doing, or moving toward, continuous vetting, I wonder if the information from Flock cameras might come into play at some point? Whether or not it becomes a routine thing would probably depend on cost. But, with the increasing use of AI tools, it wouldn't surprise me to see it used in certain situations. I'm not an expert but, from information I've read, with the right data points in a query it can essentially assemble a map and timeline of a person's movements and routines.
Also, include federal contractors along with federal agencies. Just another "Big Brother" scenario to consider. Damn!
-
09-19-26 14:38 #400Senior Member

Posts: 1299Leave expensive things at home
I'd leave any expensive watches at home if you're going to see a provider. If you must wear a watch, wear something cheap and put it in your pants pocket while you're busy. The $12 watch I bought at Walmart tells time just as well as the fancy watch I inherited from a deceased relative some years ago.
Originally Posted by Stroon78
[View Original Post]
Having been robbed previously by a couple of providers, I strongly recommend not bringing any valuables with you. Just bring your car keys if driving and the cash you need for your visit. Dressing discretely in nondescript clothing is also a good idea.
Edited to add: regarding cash, bring only the cash you need for your visit. Leave the rest locked up in your car or leave it at home. Don't bring check, credit, or debit cards with you. You shouldn't see any providers who demand deposits or advance payment and won't accept cash at the time services are rendered.
-
09-18-26 23:08 #399Senior Member

Posts: 818RE: watches
Don't take anything you aren't planning to give her, or aren't willing to lose.
Originally Posted by Stroon78
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 23:00 #398Senior Member

Posts: 49Just drive a company vehicle, problem solved! : D
Originally Posted by Brainless
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 15:07 #397Senior Member

Posts: 3334Standard practice just as if you were seeing an escort, unless you get into a LTR w / a sugar, and then you don't need our advice.
Originally Posted by Dunnit
[View Original Post]
I get my SB to get a room at a DayUse hotel. The only thing I take in is car keys, an envelope w / allowance, cash for the room (so she can freely know she has that covered), and whatever sex equipment. Food / drink, toys, lube, etc. Sometimes I even get the SB to get some of that. As there's a warden at my house, it helps if I don't have to track stuff down on my way to the FC. Sometimes I take in a bouquet of grocery store flowers, it is worth the investment if you think you want to see the girl again.
-
09-18-26 14:51 #396Senior Member

Posts: 1991About luxury watches
A cautionary tale:
https://www.breitbart.com/pre-viral/...-pricey-rolex/
Stay safe out there!
-
09-18-26 09:13 #395Senior Member

Posts: 129I leave my watch at home, wallet and excess cash in the car and my phone in the car unless there is information I need, like door access codes that I don't think I would remember.
Originally Posted by Stroon78
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 08:49 #394Senior Member

Posts: 31The hobby comes with inherent risks because it's a situation where people are hesitant to involve law enforcement. As a general rule, I think it's good sense to prepare as if you will be robbed, or picked up and to minimize attention. So I leave the flashy clothes, accessories, and excess cash at home. Valuable electronics that can be stolen or have tracking I also try not to bring.
Originally Posted by Stroon78
[View Original Post]
Minor inconvenience if nothing happens, great. But if your watch does get stolen during a visit? You going to call the cops?
With flock cameras now being a thing the personal vehicle is an additional layer of risk.
-
09-18-26 08:19 #393Senior Member

Posts: 60Would you bring an expensive watch to an appointment?
I recently got into watch collecting and purchased my first "luxury" watch. I love wearing it and have taken it with me to several sessions. However, I thought about the possibility of it getting stolen. I guess, the fear stems not from the provider but from a potential customer breaking in and taking it. Maybe I'm over thinking it. Prior to my watch collecting, I was wearing an iPhone Ultra so I would bring that and my phone to a session. I guess, I could just leave it in the car or at home but I got into watches because I like wearing them out over the Ultra. Thoughts?
-
07-22-26 14:54 #392Senior Member

Posts: 3334A common topic of posts. Also covered in the Archive of sugar posts for the Richmond thread, which used to be the de facto national thread for sugar.
Originally Posted by MrNiubility
[View Original Post]
People are using prepaid debit cards, many of which fail, actually.
-
07-17-26 16:39 #391Senior Member

Posts: 151Payment discretion
I have been puzzled about discrete online payment (cash equivalent) for the hobby. Doesn't paypal / cashapp / venmo require your real name / address and linked to your real banking in order to fund? How would you send these payment when f2 f cash transaction is not possible (allowance to sb, deposit (not that I want to do it, still good to know)?
Thanks a lot.
-
07-15-26 17:46 #390Senior Member

Posts: 3334Facial recognition
This has been posted on here before, by me and others.
It is recommended by many that we check for our own photos appearing on facial recognition sites periodically. Physician heal thyself.
I just decided to check on the photo I routinely send to a potential sugar baby, which has black dots over my eyes, and in the past has proved to not be found by the two main sites. I tried it on pimeyes, it did not link to me. HOWEVER, when I tried it on facecheck. I'd, it led right to my professional real photos. OOOPS. So I went through the process face check offers to get your photo not to be a hit. They have a deal where you select your real photos, and then you click through. They want to know you are really you, and they want a selfie of you to prove it. You can submit it through your computer or your phone. I tried the webcam on my Apple first, that didn't work. They did post a QR code for me, so I used my burner phone with that. They go through a process where you put your face inside an oval and turn it left and right. Then you click a submit button. That part did not seem to be working for me. However, the website did eventually refresh and gave me the message:
Delete Request Completed.
Completed.
✓.
Received.
✓.
Hidden.
✓.
Approved.
✓.
Deleted.
Your photos and your selfie have been permanently deleted.
Your request is now completed. Thank you for your trust and we hope you stay safe online!
-
07-14-26 19:14 #389Senior Member

Posts: 305My process for no rates listed - "hey *insert name* I saw your ad and wanted to know your rates. Thanks".
Originally Posted by JSenti
[View Original Post]
My process for rates listed - "hey *insert name* are you available for *insert service you want*.
After a yes I just ask for the address to give them a proper eta. Occasionally they ask if I'm unc and / or my age / race BEFORE sending the addy. I'll then say "send the address when you're comfy. " If they take too long (5-15 min) I'll say I'm no longer interested and wish them well.
I'm a texted BTW I'm not fond of calling due to an almost bust years back. To me being on the phone when you arrive makes you more easy to spot (yes this is arguable idc). I don't mind a FT I've done it before with no issues. I even have them flash me on the call and we shoot the shit real quick so we know what's up.
Red flags:
Slow comms. Waiting past 10-15 minutes once I arrive (the biggest one for me). I don't like being given a room number that is NOT the real number (instant mood killer even if they're real). Fake ad pics (use reverse search image tools). No reviews / obvious fake multiple reviews (hit or miss. Prolly a provider who is terrible service or doing what they can to get more business). That's about all that comes to mind. As always be safe and have fun. And shout out to all the seniors who I learned from. I'm terrible remembering names but they seniors from all the Md / nova forums who have done their part well.
-
07-13-26 11:20 #388Regular Member

Posts: 44Safe rate communication / negotiation
One thing I don't understand is the proper process for understanding or communicating what rate the provider wants and what red flags or pitfalls to avoid / when to walk because it has gotten too risky. I am hoping some of the more experienced members will share their approach and guidance. Note that I am mainly talking about independent providers.
I think I understand the VA statutory requirements for solicitation:
1) You must offer money, property, or anything of value to another person.
2) The offer must explicitly intend to buy a sexual act or other sex-related activities.
3) You must perform a "substantial act in furtherance" of the offer (arriving at a meet-up spot or handing over cash).
I wanted to pose this question here to make it Virginia specific. I have looked around the forum and couldn't find anything but maybe I was googling the wrong thing.
Scenario 1: rates posted, simple menu.
If a provider posts rates somewhere and there aren't many options, well then that seems simple. Contact them and say "I would like a 1 hour appointment. " Then when you get there place the payment where they can see it and discuss nothing.
Scenario 2: rates posted, menu is bigger.
But what about when there is a menu where you might have to indicate what you want? When and how do you tell them "I would like the 1 hour nuru"?
Scenario 3: no specific rates listed.
(or, rate is obviously some kind of base rate, like "massage $100".
How do you handle this? When you contact the provider, do you just set up an appointment? And is the safest path to negotiate specifics in person, and how do you do it?
Is the answer that ultimately the best defense is to only go to well documented and researched / vouched for providers (ie ones that are thoroughly reviewed on this and other forums)? Is there no safe way to visit the ones who may not have as long of a history, or can following some set of guidelines make that safer?
Another related question:
What are the red flags in this entire process that would make you instantly stop communicating with a provider, and / or walk out of an appointment?
Thanks in advance for keeping us all educated and safe.
-
06-21-26 06:21 #387Administrator

Posts: 5245Talking about Epstien
The forum only has a few unbreakable rules. One of them is that we never ever talk about sex with people under the age of 18 so you may talk about the pedos that did the fucking because they are are all scum but no mention of the underage victims.
A2










Reply With Quote





