The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 18408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18138
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Does this look like the Coco you saw? It wasn't for me but they sent me this picture last week saying new girl Coco. The picture is just my type. I finally had time to go today, they told me to go to PB. I told them straight up I'm not jacking around with rates. The girls try to charge $$ 60, I'm not paying more than $$. 80 all in and that's what RM shows most paying for an hour. Maybe I'll get around to the review soon but I'm not sure I'll be going back there. Experiences haven't been great and I don't like being lied to.
    While I have been to PB few times and the most recent was not good but (NOT because of the ladies) so I want to be clear with that. My visits with Coco at PB have been good. I did 4 hands and it was fun. The rate jacking is unfortunate and doesn't help with the experience, so I get it.

  2. #18137
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruise64  [View Original Post]
    Saw Coco, hh 24, followed by a zero. Felt a little rushed. It's a bed, many baby wipes, asked her to slow down, she pretended to not know. Made junior lose it. Nice finish (NQ, then spit). Will try some other delicacies later. Will repeat. They are gorgeous.
    Does this look like the Coco you saw? It wasn't for me but they sent me this picture last week saying new girl Coco. The picture is just my type. I finally had time to go today, they told me to go to PB. I told them straight up I'm not jacking around with rates. The girls try to charge $$ 60, I'm not paying more than $$. 80 all in and that's what RM shows most paying for an hour. Maybe I'll get around to the review soon but I'm not sure I'll be going back there. Experiences haven't been great and I don't like being lied to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8155.jpg‎  

  3. #18136

    Tulip visit

    2 New girls since my last visit. Very good service. No English though but overall good experience as always.

  4. #18135

    X

    I ended up going to X and was greeted by Cathy. I have seen her before, but it has been a while, and she was sweet the last time I saw her and the recent experience was exactly what I needed. Optional cover BBBJ.

    Have fun gents!

  5. #18134
    Quote Originally Posted by Tre312  [View Original Post]
    Has level 88 vibes nice looking girls same admissionas level 88 I'm assuming they switch in and out of locations. But these girls where better looking then the ones I saw at 88. Setup is kinda bad though bathroom is in a bad spot if your in the waiting room. They go by appointment only but still had to wait to come and then had to wait on room to be cleaned. There was two girls working and one facilitating.
    Saw Coco, hh 24, followed by a zero. Felt a little rushed. It's a bed, many baby wipes, asked her to slow down, she pretended to not know. Made junior lose it. Nice finish (NQ, then spit). Will try some other delicacies later. Will repeat. They are gorgeous.

  6. #18133

    Seeking New ATF

    Greetings Gentlemen,

    Like many of you, I lament the departure of our beautiful Apple.

    After several visits at HFS, I followed her through a series of joints before she departed. When I last texted with her, she had no ETA for return back to Nashville.

    I'd love to find someone similar with a similar menu. I'm not up on all the acronyms, but I did decipher that L88 might be worthwhile.

    In your recommendations would be greatly appreciated, PMs are fine.

    Stay safe out there.

  7. #18132

    Welp

    I can cross that place off my list. No way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebccu  [View Original Post]
    I suggest you periodically check the local arrest report. It seems that provider arrests are typically announced a month later. This is not a new process.

    https://www.nashville.gov/department...y-booking-list

    Scroll down to your favorite crime. You'll see some recent events.

  8. #18131

    Columbia

    Went to the new place in Columbia. Pricey but may be worth it for you.

    PM Open for Seniors.

  9. #18130

    SouthBay Spa

    Finally made it over to South Bay after putting it off for a while. Ended up with Yoyo. She's definitely on the younger side and was a lot more patient than I expected. Never felt like she was trying to rush anything, which is honestly pretty rare these days. Conversation was light, massage was decent, and the whole session just felt relaxed. Nothing over the top, just an easy experience from start to finish. I'd ask for her again.

  10. #18129

    Bookings Report

    I suggest you periodically check the local arrest report. It seems that provider arrests are typically announced a month later. This is not a new process.

    https://www.nashville.gov/department...y-booking-list

    Scroll down to your favorite crime. You'll see some recent events.

  11. #18128

    Atm

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    What is the name & location of this place, I love a good ball rub.
    Sounds like 66 Spa they are located beside a barber shop.

  12. #18127

    ATM inside

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for confirming they are still open. I'd been confident they were because someone had passed by to say they saw someone there a few months ago but nobody seemed interested in testing them out again (including myself LOL). First one I've heard of here that had an ATM inside too, although I've heard that happen in other cities.
    What is the name & location of this place, I love a good ball rub.

  13. #18126
    Quote Originally Posted by JudeJames  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in, they even had cash atm. Met old mamasun who introduced me to younger and pretty hot soloist. Looked like fake titties. But felt natural, anyway led to back. Very good massage. She actually put her knee on my dong and we laughed about it. Nice ball rubs. On the flip just was good level 1. She got naked and let me rub on the outside.

    Nice body. I'd go back. . 5 to house. 6 to nice titty lady. Only girl working. Hate leaving walking by barber shop.
    Thanks for confirming they are still open. I'd been confident they were because someone had passed by to say they saw someone there a few months ago but nobody seemed interested in testing them out again (including myself LOL). First one I've heard of here that had an ATM inside too, although I've heard that happen in other cities.

  14. #18125

    RE: T Spa

    Care to PM me the alternate location you chose?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Maybe just me but I'd have walked at that cost or asked for another therapist. I'm not going to indulge in a price hike I'll go back to independents. It's already jumped from when these places starting popping up. It seems a standard was set around that time and that's my limit.

    I agree about the signage and posted about a while back. They might as well get one of those big finger pointing billboards pointing HERE!

    They've lost my support for a while. Not sure if it was a different handler last time but was a smarta $$ so I went to another place and got what I needed, twice.

  15. #18124

    I'd have walked

    Quote Originally Posted by NastyTimeNow  [View Original Post]
    After a fairly lengthy hiatus, I visited Mia at T this week. Parking is not ideal. I guess with the neighbor issues they had resulted in signage that makes it very what clear what you're there to visit. Paid the standard house fee and got the table shower, which is quite a walk from the room I was in and through the kitchen. The shower area wasn't that nice (set up in the laundry room) but Mia did a good job with the shower itself with some nice teasing that got the soldier standing at attention. The face down massage was decent. In the flip we negotiated $$. 3 for L3 and BBBJ, which is higher than I am used to but the boy was ready to go. L2 was spectacular. She paused twice in the process to pop something in her mouth from a packet. Not sure what it was but it gave a cooling sensation and after five minutes or so I had to back her off to keep from going. L3 was missionary and pretry good. Not much in the way of GFE but good service. On the way out I met a couple of the other girls who were probaably more my type, but no complaints other than the signage thst screams SPA PARKNG HERE. Would repeat.

    On another note, anyone been to Diamond lately? They are advertising latinas which I find intriguing. Can't find any reviews in here so I might TOFTT.
    Maybe just me but I'd have walked at that cost or asked for another therapist. I'm not going to indulge in a price hike I'll go back to independents. It's already jumped from when these places starting popping up. It seems a standard was set around that time and that's my limit.

    I agree about the signage and posted about a while back. They might as well get one of those big finger pointing billboards pointing HERE!

    They've lost my support for a while. Not sure if it was a different handler last time but was a smarta $$ so I went to another place and got what I needed, twice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape