Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 18519
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18249

    Lav lane

    I don't think so dude. I'm not sure what the obsession is with this place. Nothing noteworthy happens at this place and I don't think many have success trying to change legit place into something bigger. At least that's been my experience. Here's the latest review on rubmaps for this place. Hope this helps:

    "Linda / Nancy.

    Decided to check it out after new ownership. Started with Linda she started the massage covered and stayed. She left halfway through and Nancy took over. She said Linda had stomach issues but I think she didn't like me moving the cover off over and over. Tried the same with Nancy no dice. Very legit and a bit awkward, lots of silence. I didn't push because I got the we'll call the cops vibe.

    Will not repeat or return ".

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodMan99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this place that changed hands and opened under a new venue in May? It is listed on Tyrst. Is it worth TOFTT?

    PM me with details if you don't to post.

  2. #18248

    Been a long time

    Since I've visited this place. Never experienced this type of service there before. Maybe under new ownership? Always had much older women there and 2 of them were there all the time. Don't remember names. It was years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    Needed a massage really bad, which this place has always provided pretty well. Been avoiding them for awhile because I was informed that BCSO was hot on them.

    But I stopped in. Drew the older of the crew. She wasn't gorgeous, but was attractive enough and I figured WTH, I really just need a good massage and if anything else happens, it's gravy, so to speak.

    She didn't disappoint. Great massage, perfect amount of pressure. ZERO teasing though. So I thought maybe they knew they were being scouted too. But on the flip that changed.

    She asked if I wanted 2 girls. Normally I don't bother with that, but she said $50 each so I said WTH. In walked absolutely the most beautiful, banging body I've ever seen, not only in an AMP, but PERIOD. Up went her top and down came the leggings and I actually asked them to "hold on for a second" because I wanted to get a really good look at that body! I'm not exaggerating why'all, the most perfect set of firm natural C's standing above a perfect set of hips and ass. It was all free for the exploring too. I pretty much ignored the other woman after that. But between them, they got the job done. L1, but I believe L2 is available, but only covered, and I just can't finish that way.

    As usual, the English made it difficult to understand, but she said her name was either Jeannie or Jenny. I intend to go back and only participate if SHE is available. I want to spend an hour exploring THAT creatures body. I'll DIY if I have to, but bodies like that don't come along every day.

  3. #18247

    You've already participated

    In the conversation of this place a month ago. Its been reviewed, discussed and put away multiple times. L1 with wet sheets. That what's available. Read your conversations.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodMan99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this place that changed hands and opened under a new venue in May? It is listed on Tyrst. Is it worth TOFTT?

    PM me with details if you don't to post.

  4. #18246

    Sakura Foot Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Waltmore  [View Original Post]
    Could someone help an old senior member and message me Deli MP information. I have not logged in in a long time and I am unfamiliar with it. Thank you for your help.

    Waltmore.
    Google Sakura Foot Spa on Colerain Avenue.

    No need for a menu, just go in, give your server 200, and order the open face roast beef RARE! Enjoy the next 30 minutes.

    Take care and be safe!

  5. #18245

    Deli

    Could someone help an old senior member and message me Deli MP information. I have not logged in in a long time and I am unfamiliar with it. Thank you for your help.

    Waltmore.

  6. #18244
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodMan99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this place that changed hands and opened under a new venue in May? It is listed on Tyrst. Is it worth TOFTT?

    PM me with details if you don't to post.
    It's been reviewed a few times recently. Myself and a couple other members. There's at least an L1.

    I wasn't thrilled they didn't change the sheets, but if you don't mind that it was a decent massage.

  7. #18243

    Lavender Lane

    Does anyone have any intel on this place that changed hands and opened under a new venue in May? It is listed on Tyrst. Is it worth TOFTT?

    PM me with details if you don't to post.

  8. #18242

    The deli

    I am trying this services and l really want to try the deli based on the reviews. How much do you tip for an FS? I want to make sure l bring enough with me.

  9. #18241

    Velma-Scooby Doo

    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy2  [View Original Post]
    I think she looks more like Tina from Bob's Burgers. She never touched my balls until after the flip.
    I thought she looked more like Velma from.

    Scooby Doo.

  10. #18240
    So you had two girls, but which one was the one that had the banging body? I heard there were two girls there one named Anna and the other Cindy.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    Needed a massage really bad, which this place has always provided pretty well. Been avoiding them for awhile because I was informed that BCSO was hot on them.

    But I stopped in. Drew the older of the crew. She wasn't gorgeous, but was attractive enough and I figured WTH, I really just need a good massage and if anything else happens, it's gravy, so to speak.

    She didn't disappoint. Great massage, perfect amount of pressure. ZERO teasing though. So I thought maybe they knew they were being scouted too. But on the flip that changed.

    She asked if I wanted 2 girls. Normally I don't bother with that, but she said $50 each so I said WTH. In walked absolutely the most beautiful, banging body I've ever seen, not only in an AMP, but PERIOD. Up went her top and down came the leggings and I actually asked them to "hold on for a second" because I wanted to get a really good look at that body! I'm not exaggerating why'all, the most perfect set of firm natural C's standing above a perfect set of hips and ass. It was all free for the exploring too. I pretty much ignored the other woman after that. But between them, they got the job done. L1, but I believe L2 is available, but only covered, and I just can't finish that way.

    As usual, the English made it difficult to understand, but she said her name was either Jeannie or Jenny. I intend to go back and only participate if SHE is available. I want to spend an hour exploring THAT creatures body. I'll DIY if I have to, but bodies like that don't come along every day.

  11. #18239
    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the mistake. She will be shutdown starting July 20 for 2 to 3 weeks.
    No problem. We all figure that it was July. thanks for the info

  12. #18238

    July 20

    Sorry for the mistake. She will be shutdown starting July 20 for 2 to 3 weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean July 20?

  13. #18237

    money break down

    girls told me they only get tip money .because the boss lady and owners take all the room fee...so the more customers waiting in the lobby or car. the more room fees pile up, that's the reason you don't get 1 hour massages at busy amp. some amps the girls pay a daily house fee too...It is just like strip clubs... dancer work for tips. the dancers have to pay the boss the daily house fee to work there, bar and amp owners live out of state avoiding all the risk

  14. #18236

    Gina

    Been a while so I asked for Cherry, was waiting 5 minutes and Gina came in, was awesome, she asked if I wanted her, I said yer if you kiss, she yes, gave the total donation, she came back got undressed and proceeded to DFK while fingering pussy. I wispered that will do 100 for no condom, she paused, then said 200 , then I new it was available. Went to pockets and pulled our 2 50's and said that's all I have. She took it was nothing but DFK. 69, more licking, she was hot in heat. Spread pussy wide open and continues DFK while opening legs, went all in, with CIP.

    Just great, I am assumng the other girls will do BBFS for a price.

  15. #18235

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddy  [View Original Post]
    Very good experience with Gina. I will try to get back again before the end of the month. She's the real deal and I think the most beautiful of all the new girls. The view from every position was epic.

    It is The Deli for a reason. But you will get service.
    Went yeateray to see Cherry, she was busy, Gina came in and asked if I wanted her, she was hot so yes. Gave donation, she came back and undressed DFK from get go. Wispered extra 100 for no conom, she replied 200, so I knew it was available. Reached into pants pockets and pulled out 2- 50 bills and said all I have. She accepted and was nonstop DFK, 69. Spread eagle, and CIP. One hell of a ride. I also figure the other girls might offer the same for right price.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape