Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 26406
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26046

    Test drive

    Quote Originally Posted by WXYstudio1969  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone see this girl?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexikay93
    This chick sells content online, she's pretty out there obviously a user. I don't really think it's worth repeating after that experience. Also is not AA friendly at all, said somethings that I won't forget.

  2. #26045

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...u/829438293870

    Found myself on the north west side and in need. Remembered some reviews of Molly so I thought I would try. Simple setup, no nonsense got to business with a nice BBBJ but no daty. Her body was what I like as well. Teeth are jacked as reported. Slid in to her bare and she was really wet or maybe the last guy? Who cares it doesn't bother me. Finished in her and watched it run out slowly. Overall good and reasonable experience. I wish there was more providers like her on the south and south west side as I don't always make it to the northwest side. If anyone knows of any please share.
    I've been wanting to hit that for the longest, but I'm just not going to that hotel room. She's just too far for me. Even though she did text me about that tight wet pussy the other day LOL.

  3. #26044

    Kay Bay

    Did anyone see this girl?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexikay93

  4. #26043

    Molly

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...u/829438293870

    Found myself on the north west side and in need. Remembered some reviews of Molly so I thought I would try. Simple setup, no nonsense got to business with a nice BBBJ but no daty. Her body was what I like as well. Teeth are jacked as reported. Slid in to her bare and she was really wet or maybe the last guy? Who cares it doesn't bother me. Finished in her and watched it run out slowly. Overall good and reasonable experience. I wish there was more providers like her on the south and south west side as I don't always make it to the northwest side. If anyone knows of any please share.

  5. #26042

    Satin silk

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/531885420621

    Anyone seen her recently (in the last 6 mo)? Last time I saw her was 2010-ish and I was curious if anything's changed (or if others have different experience). Is she GFE, covered, etc? DM please!
    Saw her maybe a month ago. Everything covered, can't recall donation maybe 120 qv. Nice ass from behind but slight odor. Imo not worth it unless you just want a quickie. She'll get the job done.

  6. #26041

    Satin Silk

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/531885420621

    Anyone seen her recently (in the last 6 mo)? Last time I saw her was 2010-ish and I was curious if anything's changed (or if others have different experience). Is she GFE, covered, etc? DM please!

  7. #26040

    My Bad

    That post was meant for the other guy. If she wants to base her performance on the guys looks, she should turn the guy away if she doesn't like what she sees. Don't take our money and give us crappy service. I have turned around and left many times when the woman opens the door and I don't like what I see.

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    I'm not ok with it brother! I was merely commenting on the other guy's review that seemed to excuse her for not giving great performance due to if she's attracted to someone. I was attempting to state that a negative review because of such a thing is still a valid negative review!

  8. #26039
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    So you are OK if a provider bases their performance on the guys looks? If that is the case, the next time I see someone I will base how much I give based on their looks. These ladies asking 120 for a QV will only get 40 from me. SW will only get 5 bucks. Your review still seems fishy to me.
    I'm not ok with it brother! I was merely commenting on the other guy's review that seemed to excuse her for not giving great performance due to if she's attracted to someone. I was attempting to state that a negative review because of such a thing is still a valid negative review!

  9. #26038

    Chicana Asia

    Wow I'm just finding out today this caramel Mexican female is escorting. The more b*tches escorting the better. She is real well I guess not her nails, hair and ass LOL I think just her tits might be real, maybe. She usually wears wigs and has a bbl but she was born a female don't get it wrong. I have never met her but I do dig her pornstar / stripper body. Asia is into the Chicano culture and she does some low rider car shows on the southside, downtown MKE and probably in other cities too. Ha ha ha I like that pic where a cock is standing on her shoulder. I want to put my cock somewhere else in her if you know what I mean LOL. She is most likely friends with the Mexican bbw Pink Coka (Karma), dang a threesome with those two putas would be amazing. I don't get why Asia does not have a local number and it is not clear if she is hosting in MKE or Racine those could be red flags. Well anyways hopefully she gets reviewed on here and not just for massages but for FS too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...l/561796119425
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Asia.png‎   Asia and Cock.png‎  

  10. #26037

    Dolly

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysChillin  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her post in a while. Saw her a few years back and was my first in the hobby. I hardly ever partake, but I might for old times sake LOL. When I saw her she had a baby recently so her tits were huge and very nice. Anyone see her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...4/919906074822
    Crazy thing I met her years ago before she was doing this my friend was messing around with her and asked if I could take her home for him one day this was before the baby she's tall and really skinny she didn't remember me but when I saw her post for the first time I had to hit her up she was cool had no issues she came to my place.

  11. #26036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 261

    99% are cuckoo

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    She's cuckoo / absolutely nuts and super skinny. Pics are not accurate at all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...7/759970416223
    Most in the profession are cuckoo. What makes Chloe stand out in the cuckoo aspect?

  12. #26035

    Dolly

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    With these many red crosses & stop signs on her post, very few in this forum will bother with Dolly.
    I get it. Personally, I always use a cover with any providers and never go for DFK so I was cool with everything. Didn't require any verification either.

    I get that some of her crosses and stop signs are going to exclude her from some mongers though. I'm not mad at anyone's non-negotiable's. Plus when I saw her it was a quick visit for just a quick pump and dump. Like I said, my first provider that I saw. If I saw her now for a longer visit, I might actually not have the same fondness. LOL.

  13. #26034

    Cupcake Chloe

    She's cuckoo / absolutely nuts and super skinny. Pics are not accurate at all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...7/759970416223
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7913.jpg‎  

  14. #26033
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysChillin  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her post in a while. Saw her a few years back and was my first in the hobby. I hardly ever partake, but I might for old times sake LOL. When I saw her she had a baby recently so her tits were huge and very nice. Anyone see her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...4/919906074822
    With these many red crosses & stop signs on her post, very few in this forum will bother with Dolly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7909.jpg‎  

  15. #26032

    Dolly is back

    Haven't seen her post in a while. Saw her a few years back and was my first in the hobby. I hardly ever partake, but I might for old times sake LOL. When I saw her she had a baby recently so her tits were huge and very nice. Anyone see her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...4/919906074822

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape