Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 823 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 12339
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12009
    Quote Originally Posted by WwMan90  [View Original Post]
    Hit the blue house and met all the girls. Bebe had been up all night. Saw Emily. Cute gal with great boobs. Couldn't take all of my cock so if your bigger than average it may be better somewhere else. Outstanding oral.
    That's not Candy.

  2. #12008

    Candy

    Hit the blue house and met all the girls. Bebe had been up all night. Saw Emily. Cute gal with great boobs. Couldn't take all of my cock so if your bigger than average it may be better somewhere else. Outstanding oral.

  3. #12007
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingX  [View Original Post]
    Went by K Spa on SE 82nd Ave and saw Cleo. Hair right below her shoulders, pretty face, maybe MM b tits. We had a nice 30 minutes. No massage. Not sure if I'd go back because I'm still trying new options. I did see a few more spas along 82nd that looked promising.
    Cherry definitely has a warmer smile than Cleo. She's friendlier, and her service is excellent as well.

    She has a petite, slender figure and still has the nips, but will bareback the BJ &if asked nicely. However, this time I chose the four-hand massage. It was wild and crazy. Once they know you well enough, they will cut loose if you want. Also happens to be great spot for a relaxed vibe. Very reliable and eager to please.

  4. #12006

    82nd vs mill and 4th plain blvds

    Ended up driving down 4th plain in the Couve, Started around 164th and going west. Lost count of how many Massage places there are. A while ago I visited a few, All seemed good for FS the girls were not bad either. But this can change fast. With the public crackdown in Oregon. One might look to Vantuckey for some better action.

    Cheers going to be a warmer week for sure.

  5. #12005

    Enjoy Spa

    I was visiting some friends in Portland over the weekend. I decided to sneak out and go have a massage. I stumbled across Enjoy Spa. I was greeted at the door by Lisa. She gave me a good massage and we had a lot of fun on the flip. I am not familiar what the standard age is in Portland. Where I'm from most of the working girls are old enough to be grandmas. She is definitely on the younger side. She had a nice fair skin not a lot of makeup. She had a nice body with I would say natural C's. I had such a good time, I still keep thinking about it. Hopefully she is still there next time I visit Portland.

    I could only find one link and it was an older one, but I'll include that as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...i/741843153210

  6. #12004

    Love Story for all. Such a dream

    As I was wandering PDX, fell asleep on the bus line. Dreaming. Dropped off on powell, in front of Love. Stopped in and met Nina. Nina? Yeah, she wasn't the first person I met. The first was a newer woman. Claimed to be 25, and I believe it. But this is my second dream here, and I was curious about Nina for a round 2. Nina has natural cups, not bolt on. They are at least Double D's. She's got a longer face, and great smile. We settled for a round which cost usual 2. Her massage skills are good, but I was eager to feel those DDD? Maybe Double D's, nah, I have to believe DDD's. Wonderful hang. She's got some discolorization in her stomach / hip area on the skin, but nothing of concern. She used a jimmy to blow with but has very good skills. She then saddled up with forward facing riding. That offered, again, wonderful hang that would occasionally drag across my chest. So satisfying. I made sure to do doggy and watch the mirror as they swung. She's here for a few weeks. I may have to go back for the other, but would absolutely hit this again. Worth the chest, if you like non-bolt-on action, and a larger cup size but small waist and build.

  7. #12003
    I'm 100% a shill but I write great erotic fiction so enjoy


    Posts: 8

    Leah at Love Spa

    Leah is a very attractive girl, beautiful face, and full lips. She is about 5'3", excellent full C cups that looked and felt natural, nice sized darker areolas with perky nipples. Shaved below, very pretty pussy, small little rear but I wouldn't call it flat. Dark black hair that she mostly wore up but falls below her shoulders.

    Back in town and decided to visit a place that is closeby as I had limited window to play. The short story of this session is that it's an example of pleasing a girl at the beginning of a session to get her horny enough that she is in it for her own pleasure for the rest of the session. The bottom line is that she is well worth seeing.

    Leah came into the room in an outfit that exposed enough of her beautiful breasts to know they will be something see when it comes off. I went in for a hello hug and kiss. I then sat on the edge of the bed to wait for her to undress. When she came back we kissed and made out some more. I laid her down on the bed to help rev her up some more. More kissing then onto those breasts which were so nice to suck and lick some more. On down to her pretty pussy to really get her going. Several minutes of oral, while she was stroking me. I stood up to start to rub her pussy, she reached for her lube to put some on her, my fingers, and Mr. Happy. Here's where things moved along. She seemed to really get off from my fingers in her. She was working to get her own pleasure. She rolled over on her side to star to give m a BJ. I helped her to move around with her her off the bed so I could let het suck me and thrust into her mouth as I was working on her pussy. She was now in high gear and so was I. Moved her around again for standing missionary which was getting her to finish. Used my fingers some more and went in again. I then wanted her to get on top so we did more 69 and then some rcg and cg until I new I wanted her to finish me orally. She excels at the BJ, goes very deep and knows how to used her hands too. A lot of suction, actually one of the best BJ's that I've had. I could do a whole session with just her servicing me. We barely reached my conclusion because we got last call from the hallway. No matter she made sure it happened.

    A quick cleanup, she dressed me and we kissed on the way out the door. Saw Nina and Jenny when leaving. Both beautiful too. Jenny looks especially young. Had to stop and asked for her age. She said 22 and I can't dispute that self claim.

  8. #12002

    Moon Spa Ivy

    Cute and fit, cute plump tits and a nice not saggy ass.

    I undressed fully as Ivy told me to and laid down. She then stripped completely, wow what a body she has. I gave her the donation and told her thirty. She presumes to put some music on to lighten the vibe. She began doing a tiddy massage and ca-ressing my body from top to jewls and lightly using finger movements to light the match. I grew in size, she tells me to turn over and she began nurturing me with kisses and stroking me, then licks from the marbles up to the shaft very sexy, and puts the cumber in her mouth and begans giving BBBJ and I'm just grabbing her bussomz and I can believe the sight, so dam hot. And she goes for about 5-6 minutes. Then she put the rubber on and goes for the cg, what a pleasant pound, and she stops to switch to doggy. Her rear facing me I bagan thrusting her tight cat and looking at her side boob as I grab her tight rear end, as she moans I climaxed inside the tight jimmy. Phucking shyt what a good kitty she had I was done. We cleaned up and dressed up in no rush, and said our farewells. Car was still in parking spot, so what a wonderful time I had. I would come back, her english is okay but what a number.

  9. #12001

    Slow

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    Its summer time with family vacations and other summer activities taking up time and $$.

    Shops with raised rates and being promoted might be avoided.

    Providers with gps and not providing a fun time, just going through the motions charging extra for every little thing.
    I was at shop in Vancouver this krona and was told she had 1 customer yesterday.

  10. #12000

    Reasons for being slow

    Quote Originally Posted by JayXzed  [View Original Post]
    I can tell you I've cut back a decent amount. I do pretty well financially but even with that, things are fought out there. And disposable income gets prioritized better right now.
    Its summer time with family vacations and other summer activities taking up time and $$.

    Shops with raised rates and being promoted might be avoided.

    Providers with gps and not providing a fun time, just going through the motions charging extra for every little thing.

  11. #11999
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    The ones I visit have been saying its slow. When the gas prices skyrocket and lots get laid off work. These disposable income places are like any other place. People stop going and eating out Less movies. And certainly less AMPs. Although depends on a guys need and dry spell. But lately and over the years. Quite a few ladies at places have said its Very slow Please come back soon. Occasionally I do. As such they all are after us for our money and more services might be on the table. Happy days and if your game is good You can get quite a bit.

    Has anyone cut the hobby down some due to Increased gas and food costs?

    Love the place on Cornell near the Goodwill of Sunset hwy. THey seem to have consistent cute ladies.

    Cheers.
    I can tell you I've cut back a decent amount. I do pretty well financially but even with that, things are fought out there. And disposable income gets prioritized better right now.

  12. #11998

    Depression time

    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    The ones I visit have been saying its slow. When the gas prices skyrocket and lots get laid off work. These disposable income places are like any other place. People stop going and eating out Less movies. And certainly less AMPs. Although depends on a guys need and dry spell. But lately and over the years. Quite a few ladies at places have said its Very slow Please come back soon. Occasionally I do. As such they all are after us for our money and more services might be on the table. Happy days and if your game is good You can get quite a bit.

    Has anyone cut the hobby down some due to Increased gas and food costs?

    Love the place on Cornell near the Goodwill of Sunset hwy. THey seem to have consistent cute ladies.

    Cheers.
    It is true for all areas, I been cutting back quite a bit unless my bonus kicks in now a days of course there are others they may not feel the same. I have to drive often and long in a 5 days 9-5 grind and 1 hour each way eats up quite a lot of gas money, so yea little things add up with less bonus these days means less playing for me personally.

  13. #11997
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePineapple  [View Original Post]
    When do I unlock this upgrade? I'm still stuck at $$ with Momo.

    What did you show her? Last year taxes? Pay stub? EBT card?

    $20 is $20 in this economy.
    I got offered 300 for duo by her as well, and I have only visited her twice, so I'm guessing you just need to see her once or twice more than now and be brave on asking?

  14. #11996
    Update from what I have learned.

    Candy: Momo on break till 7/13.

    Downtown bluehouse: bebe on leave, Ivy left, new girls are Mimi and Emily, tried Mimi, she's no bebe. ☹65039;.

  15. #11995

    I have not cut back

    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    The ones I visit have been saying its slow. When the gas prices skyrocket and lots get laid off work. These disposable income places are like any other place. People stop going and eating out Less movies. And certainly less AMPs. Although depends on a guys need and dry spell. But lately and over the years. Quite a few ladies at places have said its Very slow Please come back soon. Occasionally I do. As such they all are after us for our money and more services might be on the table. Happy days and if your game is good You can get quite a bit.

    Has anyone cut the hobby down some due to Increased gas and food costs?

    Love the place on Cornell near the Goodwill of Sunset hwy. THey seem to have consistent cute ladies.

    Cheers.
    I haven't really noticed food prices moving much. Gas isn't too big of a deal. I use about 25 gallons a month. That's only $30 extra or so. A rounding error.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape