Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 464 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 6948
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 202

    Madi

    Thanks for the report, here is the link https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-ace4a023135b.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krott26  [View Original Post]
    Madi.

    A scam artist. Will ask for money in advance and if you don't send it, will bolt with the money after meeting you. Based on her behavior and looks, I think she is a heroin/opioid addict. Sad...

    She blocked me on Seeking so I am attaching the pics here.

  2. #6902

    Madi

    Madi.

    A scam artist. Will ask for money in advance and if you don't send it, will bolt with the money after meeting you. Based on her behavior and looks, I think she is a heroin/opioid addict. Sad...

    She blocked me on Seeking so I am attaching the pics here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-21 at 9.44.07 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-21 at 9.44.11 PM.jpg‎  

  3. #6901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 202

    Mariha

    Anyone met this one, you can DM me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-6975b6f60699

  4. #6900
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger12  [View Original Post]
    I think there are a few reviews of her under her different names in this thread.

    You are correct. I think she has been very active in Charlotte and other cities that she posts in. I know a few people off this board that have seen her as well and the experience has been pretty much the same across the board.

    She is easy to set up and eager to meet. I have seen her twice. The reason for the second time was that I had an itch to scratch and she was low hanging fruit that day. She is a bit of an ass hole and has no hesitation talking crap about the guys she sees and how much she hates Charlotte. I think she is from CA. She gets annoyed if you try to make small talk and she wants to get straight down to business. Basically you just bang her, you can go raw and CIP if you choose or play it safe. The first time I left a load up in there, second time I saw her I elected to play it safe after I realized how high volume she was. She does drive up in a pretty new looking Mercedes SUV so a few bangs a month probably make that payment. I gave her 4 first time and 3 the second. There will not be a third time for me. It's too bad she's a ***** because she looks pretty good and could be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    She has a few reviews on the Raleigh sugar baby section. All of them are bad. The general agreement seems to be that she is significantly heavier and, when meeting in person, her attitude is pretty horrible. I had almost set up something with her myself but fortunately caught the reviews in time.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiProper  [View Original Post]
    Personally she wasn't for me. You can talk her down to $300 and she will come to you. You will get an extremely unenthusiastic blow job with your dick literally sitting in her mouth with no action. After about two minutes of my dick sitting in her mouth she wanted to be fucked. You can go in bare and leave a mess. Once your down she throws her panties back on and leaves. She didn't wash up or anything just took my nut and left. She wanted to see me again but I passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    Same exact experience with me LOL don't waste your time.
    Quote Originally Posted by LostCajun00  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her and then for days afterwards she was hitting me up to meet. I caught on to her bitchiness early on so I never met up. I think she quoted me 4*.
    Holy shit she sounds like a complete *****! When I texted her I told her I wanted multiple nuts. I'm guessing she just agreed and would walk out after one. Sounds like a complete waste of time. Yeah she offered to let me go bare "if I'm clean" because we all know everyone who isn't immediately at that point says what they have and are honest. You all have scared me away even from seeing her high volume ass just for some basic. Cancelling with her tonight, thanks for the warnings.

  5. #6899
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Who has had an experience with Melanie / Rosie on seeking? She is most definitely more of a pro that just doesn't advertise on escort sites but as well holds a day job. Seeking has been utter garbage with very few that are attractive, not fat, not old as dirt and fit so was thinking of just seeing someone I have never pulled the trigger on due to her being such an amateur pro. She even sends out messages to most everyone on there. I have had two accounts recently and both have gotten messages from her advertising herself. Normally I wouldn't be interested in that type but seeking is not good right now so I may just give her a shot for fun. I know tons and tons of guys have had to have seen her due to how much she advertises herself and how easy she is to immediately go to work out the deal so can one of you post how it was? Thanks! Here are both of her profiles for Melanie and Rosie who are of course the same person.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-fcf1c73a8ae0

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-e86ed74d4f70
    I chatted with her and then for days afterwards she was hitting me up to meet. I caught on to her bitchiness early on so I never met up. I think she quoted me 4*.

  6. #6898
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiProper  [View Original Post]
    Personally she wasn't for me. You can talk her down to $300 and she will come to you. You will get an extremely unenthusiastic blow job with your dick literally sitting in her mouth with no action. After about two minutes of my dick sitting in her mouth she wanted to be fucked. You can go in bare and leave a mess. Once your down she throws her panties back on and leaves. She didn't wash up or anything just took my nut and left. She wanted to see me again but I passed.
    Same exact experience with me LOL don't waste your time.

  7. #6897
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Who has had an experience with Melanie / Rosie on seeking? She is most definitely more of a pro that just doesn't advertise on escort sites but as well holds a day job. Seeking has been utter garbage with very few that are attractive, not fat, not old as dirt and fit so was thinking of just seeing someone I have never pulled the trigger on due to her being such an amateur pro. She even sends out messages to most everyone on there. I have had two accounts recently and both have gotten messages from her advertising herself. Normally I wouldn't be interested in that type but seeking is not good right now so I may just give her a shot for fun. I know tons and tons of guys have had to have seen her due to how much she advertises herself and how easy she is to immediately go to work out the deal so can one of you post how it was? Thanks! Here are both of her profiles for Melanie and Rosie who are of course the same person.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-fcf1c73a8ae0

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-e86ed74d4f70
    Personally she wasn't for me. You can talk her down to $300 and she will come to you. You will get an extremely unenthusiastic blow job with your dick literally sitting in her mouth with no action. After about two minutes of my dick sitting in her mouth she wanted to be fucked. You can go in bare and leave a mess. Once your down she throws her panties back on and leaves. She didn't wash up or anything just took my nut and left. She wanted to see me again but I passed.

  8. #6896

    Melanie / Rosie

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Who has had an experience with Melanie / Rosie on seeking? She is most definitely more of a pro that just doesn't advertise on escort sites but as well holds a day job. Seeking has been utter garbage with very few that are attractive, not fat, not old as dirt and fit so was thinking of just seeing someone I have never pulled the trigger on due to her being such an amateur pro. She even sends out messages to most everyone on there. I have had two accounts recently and both have gotten messages from her advertising herself. Normally I wouldn't be interested in that type but seeking is not good right now so I may just give her a shot for fun. I know tons and tons of guys have had to have seen her due to how much she advertises herself and how easy she is to immediately go to work out the deal so can one of you post how it was? Thanks! Here are both of her profiles for Melanie and Rosie who are of course the same person.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-fcf1c73a8ae0

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-e86ed74d4f70
    She has a few reviews on the Raleigh sugar baby section. All of them are bad. The general agreement seems to be that she is significantly heavier and, when meeting in person, her attitude is pretty horrible. I had almost set up something with her myself but fortunately caught the reviews in time.

  9. #6895
    I think there are a few reviews of her under her different names in this thread.

    You are correct. I think she has been very active in Charlotte and other cities that she posts in. I know a few people off this board that have seen her as well and the experience has been pretty much the same across the board.

    She is easy to set up and eager to meet. I have seen her twice. The reason for the second time was that I had an itch to scratch and she was low hanging fruit that day. She is a bit of an ass hole and has no hesitation talking crap about the guys she sees and how much she hates Charlotte. I think she is from CA. She gets annoyed if you try to make small talk and she wants to get straight down to business. Basically you just bang her, you can go raw and CIP if you choose or play it safe. The first time I left a load up in there, second time I saw her I elected to play it safe after I realized how high volume she was. She does drive up in a pretty new looking Mercedes SUV so a few bangs a month probably make that payment. I gave her 4 first time and 3 the second. There will not be a third time for me. It's too bad she's a ***** because she looks pretty good and could be fun.

  10. #6894

    Melanie / Rosie on seeking (a pro but how was she?)

    Who has had an experience with Melanie / Rosie on seeking? She is most definitely more of a pro that just doesn't advertise on escort sites but as well holds a day job. Seeking has been utter garbage with very few that are attractive, not fat, not old as dirt and fit so was thinking of just seeing someone I have never pulled the trigger on due to her being such an amateur pro. She even sends out messages to most everyone on there. I have had two accounts recently and both have gotten messages from her advertising herself. Normally I wouldn't be interested in that type but seeking is not good right now so I may just give her a shot for fun. I know tons and tons of guys have had to have seen her due to how much she advertises herself and how easy she is to immediately go to work out the deal so can one of you post how it was? Thanks! Here are both of her profiles for Melanie and Rosie who are of course the same person.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-fcf1c73a8ae0

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-e86ed74d4f70

  11. #6893

    Brittany on Seeking

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-a3e7d2ff866d

    Anyone have any experience with her? She sure talks a good game and looks great by her pics.

  12. #6892
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekjoy80  [View Original Post]
    Hi pals, could you please share your feedback on the profile below?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-497758a987cb

    She lives in Greenville, SC, and is asking for $500 per meet (PPM). Has anyone interacted with her or have any feedback?
    She reached out to me about three months ago and was quick to suggest a meet up. Being that she was so far from me and I was getting an escort vibe, I didn't follow up. There's some I would think about paying that much but she is not one of them.

  13. #6891

    Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Seekjoy80  [View Original Post]
    Hi pals, could you please share your feedback on the profile below?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-497758a987cb

    She lives in Greenville, SC, and is asking for $500 per meet (PPM). Has anyone interacted with her or have any feedback?
    My feedback is that 500 is too much to pay if you have to drive an hour and a half. No reviews? Nope. Is she hosting at least?

    I use SB all the time now. When they say 500, I say no, thanks and good luck to you. More than half the time I get a counter offer.

    You do you. Stay safe out there.

  14. #6890

    Please share your feedback on this SB profile

    Hi pals, could you please share your feedback on the profile below?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-497758a987cb

    She lives in Greenville, SC, and is asking for $500 per meet (PPM). Has anyone interacted with her or have any feedback?

  15. #6889
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    Share with the group, or just me? .
    I think the links to the videos or the search words are somewhere down in this thread.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape