Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 2505 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 37574
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37154
    Thanks will do.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunLord  [View Original Post]
    Try TJR in Westland. I had good experience with their massage in the past that helped me with my back.

  2. #37153
    Hi thanks for the info reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnAnonAnon  [View Original Post]
    Ocean Wellness & Massage. Two locations:

    - 16345 Middle Belt, Livonia
    - 207 Legato, Walled Lake

    You must call and schedule with her. She is working part-time while focusing on her own health.

  3. #37152

    Acupuncture & Massage School

    I recommend the ACUPUNCTURE AND MASSAGE SCHOOL OF ORIENTAL MEDICINE on Franklin in SF. They know what they're doing. Online schedule or call. Some are licensed massage practitioners, other are fully capable of providing a great massage but are students nearing graduation. I have been 3 X and paid $60 for an hour. Great massage in a private room; might be a Groupon for less like $50 but can only do that once. That being said, if your spine is jacked bad, you may need a physical therapist, preferably one that specializes on spine rehab. Good luck.

  4. #37151
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyVrx  [View Original Post]
    Going on a cruise in the near future. Anyone ever found a way to meetup with a provider on a cruise (massage or escort)? Are there providers that work on / offer services on cruises? Any ideas on where to find info if this actually can happen?
    I don't know about ON a cruise, but depending on where your cruise is headed, you might have luck. I went on a cruise to Cabo last March, and that town has massage parlors EVERYWHERE. You just walk down any street and they shout at you asking you to come in and get a massage. The place I tried was filthy but I did get a HE. She wanted $200 for a BJ but I didn't have that on me, so I paid $100 for a HJ instead. I wouldn't repeat at that place, but there are many, many others in that town to try.

  5. #37150
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Hi any suggestions on a legit place does Great, deep tissue?

    My lower back is jacked up sore stiff Mon. To wed cause my back dam trying get socks, pants took long time LOL.

    Need good hardish massage. Thanks.
    Ocean Wellness & Massage. Two locations:

    - 16345 Middle Belt, Livonia
    - 207 Legato, Walled Lake

    You must call and schedule with her. She is working part-time while focusing on her own health.

  6. #37149

    Whole Health Asian massage

    On orchard lake between 12 and 13 mile in FH. Any reports on this place? Specifically Jenny who works there or even in general? A friend suggested it is legit massage like keep your underwear on kinda place. If there is more to be had here please message me.

  7. #37148

    Back walking

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    It's all about the technique. It can be great when done by somebody with actual massage training. Done poorly, you can get seriously injured. I would not let an AMP jerkmaid do it. Though I suppose the risk of injury is low with the ones who only weigh like 93 lbs.
    I couldn't agree with you more. Nothing like explaining to your wife, why she has to take care of a paraplegic for the rest of your life.

  8. #37147

    High quality massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Hi any suggestions on a legit place does Great, deep tissue?

    My lower back is jacked up sore stiff Mon. To wed cause my back dam trying get socks, pants took long time LOL.

    Need good hardish massage. Thanks.
    Try TJR in Westland. I had good experience with their massage in the past that helped me with my back.

  9. #37146

    Technique

    Quote Originally Posted by Significant05  [View Original Post]
    It can be good, but really depends on the lady. You want someone who uses the bars to balance the weight and pressure. Had a good legit Massage at QSJ on telegraph where she did the back walk. Very hard massage where the back walk seemed like a feather touch. I got beat to shit on that one. No more knots, but was exhausted.
    It's all about the technique. It can be great when done by somebody with actual massage training. Done poorly, you can get seriously injured. I would not let an AMP jerkmaid do it. Though I suppose the risk of injury is low with the ones who only weigh like 93 lbs.

  10. #37145

    Thanks

    Thanks for reply info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Significant05  [View Original Post]
    It can be good, but really depends on the lady. You want someone who uses the bars to balance the weight and pressure. Had a good legit Massage at QSJ on telegraph where she did the back walk. Very hard massage where the back walk seemed like a feather touch. I got beat to shit on that one. No more knots, but was exhausted.

  11. #37144

    Back Walking

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if Back walking be good or Make sore back worse.
    It can be good, but really depends on the lady. You want someone who uses the bars to balance the weight and pressure. Had a good legit Massage at QSJ on telegraph where she did the back walk. Very hard massage where the back walk seemed like a feather touch. I got beat to shit on that one. No more knots, but was exhausted.

  12. #37143
    Wonder if Back walking be good or Make sore back worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Hi any suggestions on a legit place does Great, deep tissue?

    My lower back is jacked up sore stiff Mon. To wed cause my back dam trying get socks, pants took long time LOL.

    Need good hardish massage. Thanks.

  13. #37142

    Legit place Downriver, canton, Livonia, westland area

    Hi any suggestions on a legit place does Great, deep tissue?

    My lower back is jacked up sore stiff Mon. To wed cause my back dam trying get socks, pants took long time LOL.

    Need good hardish massage. Thanks.

  14. #37141

    Saigon

    Stopped by Saigon and drew Megan.

    100 for the hour to the house. Massage itself was alright, not great, but not awful. Teasing was pretty minimal imo.

    On the flip I was able to get a better look at her. Unfortunately very average AMP looking girl. In her late 40's. Mid 50's I would say. Got the standard AMP tummy.

    I asked for BJ, she quoted me 150. I told her 120 was my max which she accepted. She let the girls out. Overall not the best experience I've had there, but she had a really good attitude and tried her best. BBBJ, some roaming, I've had worse experiences before.

  15. #37140

    Lupine

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun2002  [View Original Post]
    Any information on Lupine?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/mi/detroit/body-rubs/3805557

    Dm is fine.

    Thanks.
    Hardly looks like "DDs".

    What else might be fishy?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape