Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 18203
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17813
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158
    Quote Originally Posted by RLP68  [View Original Post]
    Demon,

    She has a gatekeeper its Porkchop. I can't reply to post.
    I appreciate the PMs but I am not her gatekeeper and for some reason I am having issues with sending PMs. Sorry I tried replying to a couple of SMs but they replied only getting blank.

  2. #17812
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Alwxis

    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a dm.
    Demon,

    She has a gatekeeper its Porkchop. I can't reply to post.

  3. #17811
    Quote Originally Posted by RLP68  [View Original Post]
    I just could not hold back to report back on Alexis. We did an outcall at my house Thursday night and it was one of the best experiences I have had to date in this business. We were supposed to meet earlier but she overslept and I was a little upset but when I was ready to say F-It I receive a text apologizing and begging me to come get her and I made one of the best decision I have made in a long time.

    Picked her up back to my place and when I mean 3 hours of her just taking care of me, this has never happened in a while. She just became my ATF not Rich5 ATF LMAO but she sincerely accepted her error and more than made up for it.

    I can tell you between Seleste and Alexis they are both great but Seleste is not even close to Alexis. Alexis didn't blow me off, instead she texted me and called me an worked thinks out quickly. Seleste would not or will not be as attentive as Alexis. Not trying to start a tiff but this is my honest opinion because of experience seeing them both.

    Alexis thankyou for such a wonderful date.
    Sent you a dm.

  4. #17810

    Alexis

    Could someone DME her number I would love to try to see her.

  5. #17809

    Debbie

    Arriving to I drive hotel tomorrow AM, same hotel for Wednesday. DM for scheduling contact info asap. 200 $ special for and all access pass!

  6. #17808

    Debbie

    She is making a run into town earlier than planned. She's will be in town early Sunday for a day of work. She's is running a 200 $ special / all access event. She's putting in maximum effort for this day to go smoothly, so please feel free to reach out. Get some reviews and have some fun with this one!

    She's looking for a good hotel to work from with easy access early AM. Anyone advise on that for a working girl?

  7. #17807

    Carly on Vacation?

    Hey guys, my last visit to Orlando was back in January and I had a great dream with Carly. I'm heading back in a few weeks and was wondering if she's still around or on vacation? I've sent a few texts but haven't received a response, her comms were not the greatest.

  8. #17806

    JerseyGirl

    A bit backed up on reports. But saw Jersey for the first time back in early June. One of the best GFE's I've ever had. As everyone knows, best BJJ in the game. Looks great for her age. All natural. Fat fucking ass. Just really puts everything into it and makes it a great time. Would see her again for sure.

  9. #17805
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Alexis

    I just could not hold back to report back on Alexis. We did an outcall at my house Thursday night and it was one of the best experiences I have had to date in this business. We were supposed to meet earlier but she overslept and I was a little upset but when I was ready to say F-It I receive a text apologizing and begging me to come get her and I made one of the best decision I have made in a long time.

    Picked her up back to my place and when I mean 3 hours of her just taking care of me, this has never happened in a while. She just became my ATF not Rich5 ATF LMAO but she sincerely accepted her error and more than made up for it.

    I can tell you between Seleste and Alexis they are both great but Seleste is not even close to Alexis. Alexis didn't blow me off, instead she texted me and called me an worked thinks out quickly. Seleste would not or will not be as attentive as Alexis. Not trying to start a tiff but this is my honest opinion because of experience seeing them both.

    Alexis thankyou for such a wonderful date.

  10. #17804
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    Be prepared for her to start bugging the shit out of you to meet again or send me money. She said something to me about starting to advertise on megapersonals. Not sure if she did so she might not even be a UTR anymore. I saw her a few times, but done with her drama. Ever since she lost her car and now living with friends. JB.
    You know her well. Next day came the text of "will you order me an uber?" I explained directly that I am not amazon. Within five minutes she had worked her problem out herself.

  11. #17803

    Sounds like a good one

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Guys I have a 21 yr old latina sb that is looking to go utr. She is a ton of fun. Average hight and curves for days. She is a ex dancer so you know she can move. I'll be gatekeeping for her, only seniors with recent reviews will get her contact. She has tattoos so she asked me not to share any pics. She is safe play only so no bb. She will rock your socks off tho. I almost don't want to share and just keep her all to myself but I'm a helpful guy and she could use some help. YMMV on rates but she is not cheap, so you'll have to work that out with her. She will have her own way to screen also before meeting. Be prepared to send a pic. No greek and no AA. She is outcall only but you can discuss those details with her also.
    I'd love to meet her. Ill message you.

  12. #17802

    Utr-Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch3  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to OrlandoOd for passing lexi digits along. Had some extra time this week, thought I would get together with her. Sent message and heard a few hours later. Was done with my dinner plans and we made a date. Communications were good once she made contact. Her wheels are out of commision. So seeing her is probably going to be an uber her over situation or so. Someone made the comment of her being similiar to utr hailey, just taller. This is probably right on target. She reminds me a lot of hailey. Got to know her a little bit and once she started with BBBJ, I was pretty much in the zone of letting her finish me this way.
    Be prepared for her to start bugging the shit out of you to meet again or send me money. She said something to me about starting to advertise on megapersonals. Not sure if she did so she might not even be a UTR anymore. I saw her a few times, but done with her drama. Ever since she lost her car and now living with friends. JB.

  13. #17801

    Utr-Lexi

    Thanks to OrlandoOd for passing lexi digits along. Had some extra time this week, thought I would get together with her. Sent message and heard a few hours later. Was done with my dinner plans and we made a date. Communications were good once she made contact. Her wheels are out of commision. So seeing her is probably going to be an uber her over situation or so. Someone made the comment of her being similiar to utr hailey, just taller. This is probably right on target. She reminds me a lot of hailey. Got to know her a little bit and once she started with BBBJ, I was pretty much in the zone of letting her finish me this way.

  14. #17800

    Got lucky today

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    If some of you are wondering, Clio is our good old ATF Latina superstar Elena. She is outstanding and one of the top tier provider. And yes, you are lucky if you can line up a date with her due to her limited availability.

    Yumyum1.
    She was spectacular as usual. Yum Yum is right, she is top tier.

  15. #17799
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    If some of you are wondering, Clio is our good old ATF Latina superstar Elena. She is outstanding and one of the top tier provider. And yes, you are lucky if you can line up a date with her due to her limited availability.

    Yumyum1.
    LOL I just realized this as well I highly recommend her as well also if you like a cute young curvy lady yelling AYE PAPI while you give it to her she is for you LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape