Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 6702
-
07-13-26 17:25 #6582Senior Member

Posts: 156L1 from Tryst
She goes by Paris and is here for a couple of days. She spends most of her time in Atlanta and Boston but only a couple of reviews on those boards, that I could find. The links are below. I saw her today in a nice hotel in Maitland which is very handy for me and more desirable than the airport, I-drive or attractions. Great comms and easy instructions. This is a very good L1 experience that is overpriced but still has some advantages that might be worth it for some of you. Here are the pros: Attractive 40 something MILF (white, normal, clean, no tatts, non-smoker, nice ass, small but really nice natural tits, pretty, easy going, natural, chill), nice room with plenty of light, good massage setup for a hotel bed, very good massage, and the best part is she played with my dick sensually for a solid 40 minutes and I enjoyed every minute of it. Cons: price ($$$$) minimal roaming, no oral anything, slightly clinical, she didn't really show off her body and make it sexual, that is, she didn't make herself an object of sexual desire the way Bebe does. I didn't op for the prostate massage but it's on the menu and I get the idea that she is probably good at it.
This was also a good pick for me since my Casselberry corridor has been severely disrupted.
https://tryst.link/massage/princessofparis
https://www.princessofparis.com
Msheeran.Last edited by MSheeran; 07-13-26 at 17:27. Reason: add price
-
07-13-26 14:58 #6581Senior Member

Posts: 702Elly
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/49495/
I'm another admirer of Elly!
As other have said; she is a very nice looking lady that provides a good massage with a good L1 Technique but that is all.
No extras of any kind and no roamimg either.
Good thing I speak her language and I'm able to comunicate.
She is a keeper.
Stay safe.
Ee.
-
07-13-26 13:19 #6580Senior Member

Posts: 77Ani
Another poster said he went FIV at one point so I discounted your assessment here and visited her last week. I think you are 100% right. Post op and a pretty good job, but my chips are sitting in top of yours for this bet.
Originally Posted by SuperCharger65
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 10:25 #6579Senior Member

Posts: 221I have never seen her but I reached out a few months ago and she responded. She wanted a picture of my DL and a deposit via Venmo or cash app. That was too intrusive for me so I passed. I think she'd be super good but I can't put that much personal info out there. And it's not even the deposit that bothers me, it's the method which creates a paper trail back to me.
Originally Posted by DrP60
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 19:09 #6578Senior Member

Posts: 1169No worries man I figured that's who you were talking about. I believe you only have a certain amount of time before you can edit a post. Either way it's all good.
Originally Posted by RoudiAudi
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 18:52 #6577Senior Member

Posts: 330Deziah
Anyone seen Deziah?
Been awful quite for quite a while.
DrP.
-
07-11-26 10:43 #6576Senior Member

Posts: 243Going to edit my post
I think I was half asleep once and I confused an Ani post and a green eyed Latina post up. My apologies.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 18:32 #6575Senior Member

Posts: 1169Wrong Person
Green eyed Latina is all woman and I have not seen any reports of her being transgender.
Originally Posted by RoudiAudi
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 18:23 #6574Regular Member

Posts: 23Susy
Anyone seen Susy? Beautiful woman, if it's her.
https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...kiwUW6P6K9PFDS
-
07-10-26 17:48 #6573Senior Member

Posts: 243Green eyed Latina
I will start off with, I have no idea why anyone would call her a transgender? She is all woman and body has a bbl but you can just see all her feminine features and natural curves. So that probably needs to be put to bed.
As far as the visit goes, it was ok. She said she would have done a lot on the phone and it simply didn't translate fully. Looks wise she is worth a repeat if she can just honor what she said she would do. She had some crazy sniffles and slightly jumpy. First interaction so it could be a cold and her personality. She has a friend that she does 4 hands with and that friend has an amazing body.
Overall, maybe a 5. 5-6/10 experience. Looks wise she is gorgeous but again, didn't honor the commitments she said were no issues. She did tell me via text she would next time, if there is one.
-
07-10-26 12:25 #6572Regular Member

Posts: 23No roaming at all? Does she stay fully clothes? Disappointing if so, she's very pretty and I'd love to try her.
Originally Posted by AMoment
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 08:50 #6571Senior Member

Posts: 136Based on the initial post title of " BO" I am going to assume the poster was referring to the Blue Ocean Spa near the corner of East Colonial and Semoran blvd. It's now a 50/50 Latina / Chinatown spot.
Stay Safe.
BC.
Originally Posted by Bjohnson111
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 20:00 #6570Senior Member

Posts: 26Fernanda Link?
Link for Fernanda.
Originally Posted by LovesToDream14
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 16:38 #6569Senior Member

Posts: 344https://anicastrospa.com/
Originally Posted by SouthSonny
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 16:09 #6568Regular Member

Posts: 20Just Google search her name. She is on Google as Ani Castro Spa.
Originally Posted by SouthSonny
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



