Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 8478
-
07-16-26 10:57 #8388Banned Member

Posts: 140More Sierra
Here are a few more pics.
[Deleted by Admin]
Are you fucking insane?
In case you were wondering, telling guys to use her drug addiction as leverage and posting a picture of her using schedule 1 narcotics is why you got banned.
I can't believe some of you fucking guys.
A2
-
07-16-26 10:23 #8387Banned Member

Posts: 140Before
These are before she lost the 20 pounds.
Originally Posted by Groove1
[View Original Post]
She is skin and bones now. Plus she is riddled with marks and scars all over her body from the candy use.
I will get more pics up ASAP.
I am currently trying to figure out how to upload videos?
Give her a call, and leave us some reviews. She is definitely looking for the help.
-
07-16-26 00:00 #8386Senior Member

Posts: 182Photos please
My kinda girl that loves it!!
Are those the 20 pounds gone or before ?
Show more pics brother!
Originally Posted by JustCash
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 13:49 #8385Senior Member

Posts: 407Can you post or send a link?
Originally Posted by JustCash
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 07:21 #8384Senior Member

Posts: 140Damn she is hot. Been trying to double team her.
Originally Posted by JustCash
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 06:20 #8383Senior Member

Posts: 4913Cool
Placing a request, LOL.
Originally Posted by JustCash
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 23:26 #8382Banned Member

Posts: 140Sierra
It took awhile to figure out how to upload the photos. But we got it.
As I said before she has lost 20 pounds due to the candy use.
But she is still good for the 100 bucks it cost.
I will upload more photos if requested.
-
07-13-26 08:50 #8381Senior Member

Posts: 40Heidi Spice
I have not but a buddy of mine has seen her multiple times and only has great things to say.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 07:42 #8380Senior Member

Posts: 4913Coming to the Stage!
Nipsie "Dimples" Hustler! A lottery selection, proven worthy of the pick! I'm just a lucky guy!
-
07-10-26 17:43 #8379Senior Member

Posts: 4913Link issue
Think she deleted her ad.
Originally Posted by Ebhunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 17:41 #8378Senior Member

Posts: 4913I texted her
Nothing yet.
Originally Posted by Ebhunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 13:01 #8377Senior Member

Posts: 795Heidi Spice
https://sexycompanion.vip/heidi-spice/
Anyone see Heidi Spice? Trying to whittle down my mature MILF to do list!
-
07-10-26 08:00 #8376Senior Member

Posts: 995Gabby is back
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...e/546153735430
This one is back from the past; I don't know if I saw her or always wanted to see her. If I did see her, I didn't see her more than once because I would remember that. I'm also pretty good about remembering bad encounters so either I saw her once and it was okay or I always wanted but never connected.
-
07-10-26 07:55 #8375Senior Member

Posts: 995Maybe but
Not just the area code, age is 21, every activity is listed, ad states extras. My experience is it would be pricey in the end or just a total waste of my time. Maybe I'm missing out on diamond in the rough but I'm getting too old to play games.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 06:55 #8374Senior Member

Posts: 4913Just a number
Don't let an area code stop you, she maybe new to the area.
Originally Posted by Ebhunter
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





