Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 920 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 13798
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13603

    Lily saves the day at nunhouse.

    Went to nunhouse. First time there. Asked for Sakura, the door guy said ok. Followed him upstairs to Sakura's room. All good so far.

    Sakura takes one look at me, says "Only Chinese. " Not so good.

    I can't really blame her. After all, I would not want to get in bed with some old, overweight, hairy, sweaty, Spurs fan, white guy either.

    Waved goodbye to Sakura. Meanwhile two Chinese women are having a loud conversation at the other end of the hallway. The door guy, looking nervous, indicates I should pick. I smile at them both, trying to look harmless. Lily smiles back, we nod at each other, and off we go to her room. (If only dating was that easy.) Door guy looks visibly relieved.

    After that, everything was great. Started with a shower where Lily soaped me up, then rinsed me down, followed by a soft massage, and then Lily demonstrated her idea of DFK. Held my head down against the pillow and rammed her tongue as far into my mouth as she could. I pushed back as hard as I could. After a few minutes, we were both laughing. Then BBBJ, 69, CG, RCG, missionary, and finished with a slow strong HJ.

    Cleaned up, had a really good hard shoulder massage, cuddled a while, then out the door.

    Go see Lily.

  2. #13602

    Lily

    Saw Lily over the weekend. It's been awhile since I've had a close to service queen experience. She put forth a lot of effort to please.

    Cute girl really slim, with MM B's. Lots of DFK. Great bbj really wet and max effort.

    Started with CG, she did the grinding thing move for awhile. Good rider. Then straight to mish. And she did the full legs in air and then back by her ears. She's a real trooper and got super wet.

    Good experience. And it was cooler in there than it had been a few weeks ago so looks like the AC is fixed.

    https://newhome66.com/

  3. #13601
    Quote Originally Posted by DFK141  [View Original Post]
    Discreet spot, clean up, and OTD. I hope she stays for a while. She fills a much needed niche in this city. Chicago521.com.
    What's the verification routine for 888?

  4. #13600

    Them Leases

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    So BP prices now at 240-300 hhr / 400-500 hr, but hey you get to meet a real flight attendant haha. its only money. You can always make more.
    They still paying on all them house and store front leases. Got to recoupe the $$ somehow.

  5. #13599
    Quote Originally Posted by DFK141  [View Original Post]
    I got such a good rimming from Kimi last time, I went back for more. When I saw her she was wearing a skin tight beige dress with her ass cheeks hanging out the back. She is tall and slim and looks like one of those 20-year-old instagram models. . I peeled that dress off of her as soon as we got to the room. DFK pretty much the entire time. Took me to the shower for a thorough ass cleaning. She finger fucked me was a soapy finger for a good minute or two. Did a little soapy B2 B standup nuru to finish. She remembered me from last visit and knew what I was there for. She put me on my hands and knees on the bed and dove straight in. Ass and ball licker extraordinaire. Finished with a tongue fucking as deep as she could reach all while stroking me with her hand from behind. I stopped her when I was on the brink and took a break. She suited me up and we cycled through the positions. Finished with BBBJ and a large volume CIM. Discreet spot, clean up, and OTD. I hope she stays for a while. She fills a much needed niche in this city. Chicago521.com.
    What are her tits like the pictures are all over the place. Look like man mades to me. Also did you catch a glimpse of Shirley?

  6. #13598
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    So BP prices now at 240-300 hhr / 400-500 hr, but hey you get to meet a real flight attendant haha. its only money. You can always make more.
    Yup, hard to justify going when they're charging 200 for 45 down the block.

  7. #13597
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    So BP prices now at 240-300 hhr / 400-500 hr, but hey you get to meet a real flight attendant haha. its only money. You can always make more.
    Mostly just them. Nunhouse88.com and chicago521.com have the old rates and even Japanese at 200 not 240. If they are actually hotter than they are worth it but I've seen the same girl charge less in other agencies in Chicago and then more in BP.

  8. #13596

    Inflation?

    So BP prices now at 240-300 hhr / 400-500 hr, but hey you get to meet a real flight attendant haha. its only money. You can always make more.

  9. #13595
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    They have two Japanese now at 200 half 300 hour. Anyone seen them yet? That's better pricing than west coast if it's true.
    I think they've been accused of using fake pictures in the past.

  10. #13594
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 38

    Kimi 2. 0 at 888 club

    I got such a good rimming from Kimi last time, I went back for more. When I saw her she was wearing a skin tight beige dress with her ass cheeks hanging out the back. She is tall and slim and looks like one of those 20-year-old instagram models. . I peeled that dress off of her as soon as we got to the room. DFK pretty much the entire time. Took me to the shower for a thorough ass cleaning. She finger fucked me was a soapy finger for a good minute or two. Did a little soapy B2 B standup nuru to finish. She remembered me from last visit and knew what I was there for. She put me on my hands and knees on the bed and dove straight in. Ass and ball licker extraordinaire. Finished with a tongue fucking as deep as she could reach all while stroking me with her hand from behind. I stopped her when I was on the brink and took a break. She suited me up and we cycled through the positions. Finished with BBBJ and a large volume CIM. Discreet spot, clean up, and OTD. I hope she stays for a while. She fills a much needed niche in this city. Chicago521.com.

  11. #13593

    Japanese at nunhouse

    They have two Japanese now at 200 half 300 hour. Anyone seen them yet? That's better pricing than west coast if it's true.

  12. #13592

    Nee BP location

    Quote Originally Posted by JSpexxxtre  [View Original Post]
    What is the story with BP now? I saw something about cops in the area a while ago. Is it safe now or what.
    The old place did get busted. They moved to a new place in an area where it is not as much residential housing. I have been to the new place, but the layout is kinda sus. The 2 front rooms are open concept and while you can't see into the room the top is open to the living room where people can hear you.

  13. #13591

    Bp?

    What is the story with BP now? I saw something about cops in the area a while ago. Is it safe now or what.

  14. #13590
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    Disappointing. At least one I know of has traditionally used real photos. What are the last four digits of the number? Thanks.
    (323) XXX-6627.

    I don't plan on going back for awhile. But I will leave the next time I go if the girl isn't even close to her picture.

  15. #13589

    Sweet Laila

    Spent an hour with Laila today. She really is sweet. Absolutely a sweet heart and wants you to enjoy yourself. Pics are legit. Her ass is incredible! Nice GFE experience. Highly recommended.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/3890372.htm

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape