The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 554 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 8308
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #8233
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Tasia has an Hx profile under "TasiaLockran". She is also on Seeking under "Aotomn" 43 years old posted age. Not sure if you are a member of these 2 apps but just throwing it out there.

    Aren't you based in San Diego? Anyway if you notice, the North LV bbfscip crew still has Nat and Tasia and a few other girls. But who is obviously missing is porn star Gypsy. She replicated 2 years ago and must have gained 100 pounds! A far cry from the skinny petite gorgeous porn star I used to creampie 2018-2020. She joined OF and is marketing herself to the guys with a fat fetish. I don't but I subscribed to her page anyway LOL.

    Perhaps we should start an Ozempic GLP-1 GoFundMe for Pamela LOL.
    Yea she apparently went crazy like locked up crazy and then had a kid. So lots going on with that one. I saw some pics of her a few weeks ago like this and was like OMFG.

  2. #8232

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfupa  [View Original Post]
    I'm a new user but I've use the services of the board for a while!

    Here is a list of BBFS women I've seen because of the help of this wonderful board.

    I will also start to make contribution as I come across new ladies.

    Alexis.

    Anna.

    Cakes.

    Farrah.

    Kiwi.

    Miko.

    Pepsi.

    Piper.
    If you are referring to Miko the massage girl she doesn't do BBFS, not even a BBBJ.

  3. #8231
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyRisky23  [View Original Post]
    Links to the girls would be really helpful.
    I see we are on same page. LOL.

  4. #8230

    Butterfly and Pink

    Went crazy smh. I'm so tire I need to relax for a while.

    Didn't even know Butterfly was still around. Was reading reviews on listcrawler and saw her review. Fucked her way back in 2018. Decided to text her to see if the number still worked. And it worked! Dug her out BBFS and popped on that big booty. Now I don't know if she is a full BBFS girl but I've always hit it BBFS. Don't expect it. But ask.

    https://hot.com/us/nv/las-vegas/esco...81-8093/m-8CCg - The number still works.

    Creampied Pink again. Kitty is always good and the Hygiene is on point. Ok I'm taking a break guys. LOL.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2109807761

  5. #8229
    Links to the girls would be really helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfupa  [View Original Post]
    I'm a new user but I've use the services of the board for a while!

    Here is a list of BBFS women I've seen because of the help of this wonderful board.

    I will also start to make contribution as I come across new ladies.

    Alexis.

    Anna.

    Cakes.

    Farrah.

    Kiwi.

    Miko.

    Pepsi.

    Piper.

  6. #8228
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfupa  [View Original Post]
    I'm a new user but I've use the services of the board for a while!

    Here is a list of BBFS women I've seen because of the help of this wonderful board.

    I will also start to make contribution as I come across new ladies.

    Alexis.

    Anna.

    Cakes.

    Farrah.

    Kiwi.

    Miko.

    Pepsi.

    Piper.
    What site are these girls on?

  7. #8227

    BBFS ladies I've seen

    I'm a new user but I've use the services of the board for a while!

    Here is a list of BBFS women I've seen because of the help of this wonderful board.

    I will also start to make contribution as I come across new ladies.

    Alexis.

    Anna.

    Cakes.

    Farrah.

    Kiwi.

    Miko.

    Pepsi.

    Piper.

  8. #8226

    Gypsy

    Yikes. This is almost as tragic as Ellen Page. She was physically hottest of the Tasia crew at one point but now a total whale.

    Count me in on Ozempic donation.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Tasia has an Hx profile under "TasiaLockran". She is also on Seeking under "Aotomn" 43 years old posted age. Not sure if you are a member of these 2 apps but just throwing it out there.

    Aren't you based in San Diego? Anyway if you notice, the North LV bbfscip crew still has Nat and Tasia and a few other girls. But who is obviously missing is porn star Gypsy. She replicated 2 years ago and must have gained 100 pounds! A far cry from the skinny petite gorgeous porn star I used to creampie 2018-2020. She joined OF and is marketing herself to the guys with a fat fetish. I don't but I subscribed to her page anyway LOL.

    Perhaps we should start an Ozempic GLP-1 GoFundMe for Pamela LOL.

  9. #8225

    Holly fu.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Tasia has an Hx profile under "TasiaLockran". She is also on Seeking under "Aotomn" 43 years old posted age. Not sure if you are a member of these 2 apps but just throwing it out there.

    Aren't you based in San Diego? Anyway if you notice, the North LV bbfscip crew still has Nat and Tasia and a few other girls. But who is obviously missing is porn star Gypsy. She replicated 2 years ago and must have gained 100 pounds! A far cry from the skinny petite gorgeous porn star I used to creampie 2018-2020. She joined OF and is marketing herself to the guys with a fat fetish. I don't but I subscribed to her page anyway LOL.

    Perhaps we should start an Ozempic GLP-1 GoFundMe for Pamela LOL.
    Wow she is a freaking whale now!! Looks like the woke virus now is a STD 😂.

  10. #8224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasy1111  [View Original Post]
    Who are the first two cuties? The ones holding her ties and the other spreading her pussy? Are they still 0 aet of the crew and what's the expected rates.
    He won't be helping you as he has stated over and over he's only here to story tell of girls he has claimed to have conquered!

  11. #8223
    Quote Originally Posted by BbfscipOnly  [View Original Post]
    Like saying goes, YMMV. It's all about how you approach providers, and often when you approach providers. I've had some things going on in my life, so it's been a while since I've seen any providers. But like you I had regulars I would see for less than 100 that advertised for much more than that. I may have saw them the first time for more than 100, but still less than what they advertised, then worked out my own regular rate with them. Mainly because I respected 15 minutes or less for quick visits, didn't waste their time or ghost them, and didn't try to get more out of them than we agreed to. Like trying to get multiple pops in a quick visit. For them it was quick and easy money. Part of my strategy was I also focused on morning appointments. Less providers available that time a day, as most are going to bed by time I start looking, but the ones who were still up and available were working because they needed to make money to pay for their room another day. Either they didn't make enough money the night before, or more likely they spent it all on getting their fix and didn't have enough left to pay for their room.
    Bro this is crazy. I literally posted on here about how to get girls for less. Late night and early mornings are the best. Also yes QV will def get you better prices.

  12. #8222
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Tasia has an Hx profile under "TasiaLockran". She is also on Seeking under "Aotomn" 43 years old posted age. Not sure if you are a member of these 2 apps but just throwing it out there.

    Aren't you based in San Diego? Anyway if you notice, the North LV bbfscip crew still has Nat and Tasia and a few other girls. But who is obviously missing is porn star Gypsy. She replicated 2 years ago and must have gained 100 pounds! A far cry from the skinny petite gorgeous porn star I used to creampie 2018-2020. She joined OF and is marketing herself to the guys with a fat fetish. I don't but I subscribed to her page anyway LOL.

    Perhaps we should start an Ozempic GLP-1 GoFundMe for Pamela LOL.
    Who are the first two cuties? The ones holding her ties and the other spreading her pussy? Are they still 0 aet of the crew and what's the expected rates.

  13. #8221
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Bro I said before that unless a girl is High End I will not pay more than 100. Yet they ask how much a girl cost. LOL.

    Everything CIP says about Alexis is accurate.

    Fellas PLEASE learn how to negotiate?

    All of these girls will High Ball you. Learn to lowball. Have a cut off point. If they say no. Move on.

    I was told no by a girl several times before I got BBFS for 100. Now I bang her regularly for 60 twice a month.

    Ask for what you want. All she can say is no. LOL.
    Like saying goes, YMMV. It's all about how you approach providers, and often when you approach providers. I've had some things going on in my life, so it's been a while since I've seen any providers. But like you I had regulars I would see for less than 100 that advertised for much more than that. I may have saw them the first time for more than 100, but still less than what they advertised, then worked out my own regular rate with them. Mainly because I respected 15 minutes or less for quick visits, didn't waste their time or ghost them, and didn't try to get more out of them than we agreed to. Like trying to get multiple pops in a quick visit. For them it was quick and easy money. Part of my strategy was I also focused on morning appointments. Less providers available that time a day, as most are going to bed by time I start looking, but the ones who were still up and available were working because they needed to make money to pay for their room another day. Either they didn't make enough money the night before, or more likely they spent it all on getting their fix and didn't have enough left to pay for their room.

  14. #8220
    Quote Originally Posted by BbfscipOnly  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her like 3 times over the years BBFS. Not the best around but good in a pinch and I've seen her for as little as 100. Just no creampie like you said, she also won't ride on top.
    Bro I said before that unless a girl is High End I will not pay more than 100. Yet they ask how much a girl cost. LOL.

    Everything CIP says about Alexis is accurate.

    Fellas PLEASE learn how to negotiate?

    All of these girls will High Ball you. Learn to lowball. Have a cut off point. If they say no. Move on.

    I was told no by a girl several times before I got BBFS for 100. Now I bang her regularly for 60 twice a month.

    Ask for what you want. All she can say is no. LOL.

  15. #8219
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    For her rates and she says 300 for BBFS no way in hell!!
    I need you guys to STOP looking at ad rates. Also read the thread. If you read my thread you know I NEVER pay more than 100 for ANYONE unless she is a high end baddie. I banged Alexis and Nicole. Alexis doesn't do creampies or rides. Nicole kinda does it all.

    Like I've said before I don't say prices because of a snitch on this forum pressed one of my regulars last year.

    READ THE ABOVE OF WHAT I SAID ABOUT WHAT I PAY AND MOVE ACCORDINGLY.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape