Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 296 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 4429
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4324
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpiper25  [View Original Post]
    What is expected for just NURU, BBBJ and FK at Eastern or Stone instead of CFS?
    I don't know; I always get the full ticket. One time I got a handy in the table shower for $150.00, but they were slow.

  2. #4323

    Package deal

    Don't know if they break it down like that. Paying more for time, $60 30 minutes, $80 an hour. What services you ask for during that time is up to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpiper25  [View Original Post]
    What is expected for just NURU, BBBJ and FK at Eastern or Stone instead of CFS?

  3. #4322

    Another take on Kelly at Eastern

    Saw Kelly at Eastern a few days ago. She is pretty and has a great figure. Everything seemed a little distracted at times and a little mechanical at times. Does this weird tongue action by sticking her tongue out and wiggling it during the action time. I did not like that. Fairley good head and a nice medium massage for about 20 minutes after the action. Would not allow figure in the pussy or ass. She did finger me during the head.

  4. #4321
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Eastern never lets you down; you know every visit is going to be great and today was no exception. Elsee is a spinner; can't weigh a hundred pounds. Perfect figure, cute, and a customer satisfaction attitude.

    Fun in the table shower; NURU and TUMA. Fussy about DATY, licking only, no sucking. Nice and tight, but couldn't finish with the cover today so finished with an excellent BBBJCIM. Massage was very nice and no rushing.

    They get $200.00 here (+$80.00 house) and are worth every penny. I'm about done going anywhere else, particularly after my Zhixiang disaster.
    What is expected for just NURU, BBBJ and FK at Eastern or Stone instead of CFS?

  5. #4320

    Lola at Zhixiang, the rare repeat for me.

    I first met Lola back in March when she made her first trip to Sarasota and was working at Blue Ocean. She's now over at Zhixiang Spa. Normally I'm not a fan of this place, but Lola is one of the few who's worth making the trip for. We really hit it off the first time we met. She's got a great attitude, she's easy on the eyes, and her skills are the real deal. Her oral game is outstanding, and she goes the extra mile to make sure you leave happy.

    I honestly think she's one of the few girls in Sarasota whose combination of looks and service is on par with the talent you'd find at Eastern. I'm usually a one-and-done guy because I enjoy chasing that first-time experience, but Lola was the rare exception for me. I ended up seeing her three times in a two-week span the last time she was here, and I think that says more than anything else I could write about her. I'm really glad to see she's back, and hopefully she sticks around for a while.

  6. #4319

    Kelly at Eastern

    Kelly's reputation as a rock star is not underserved. Pretty, petite, and total GFE. What a package.

    The table shower was very nice with a little TUMA and tinkle. She really had to go. Nice! Back in the room, all the usual alphabetical abbreviations. It was around 1:00; she told me I was her third customer of the day. I got her to cum with my tongue and she wasn't faking. Finished with a nice BBBJCIM, and insisted on filling my hour with a nice massage. No rushing at all.

    Mona stopped in the table shower for some flirty fun. I gave her a little tip.

    Sorry to the monger that arrived simultaneously, but I called in advance which is why you got bumped. $300.00 total.

  7. #4318

    Mona at Eastern

    Drove by today and saw the open sign on so stopped in. They said it was dead in there. Was Kelly and Mona, I got Mona, great times as usual.

  8. #4317
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamLine  [View Original Post]
    I have been down in the area for over 7 months (originally from MD where I've been a monger for over 30 years) - finally hit Eastern the other day I made my way down and luckily for me it was dead. -.

    Struck luck with Lucky. Great time, after we we literally sat and talked for quite a while (well past the hour) - since it was dead it wasn't an issue. Super bubbly and friendly truly a great conversation. I will repeat when she's back. I'd like to check Mona out this coming week inn excited to see what she's all about.
    Lucky is back? She was there last month. It was Kelly and Mona 4 days ago.

  9. #4316

    Monica at Eastern former VM gal

    Any Monica sightings? She still in the rotation. Miss those "pencil easer" nips.

  10. #4315

    Eastern Lucky

    I have been down in the area for over 7 months (originally from MD where I've been a monger for over 30 years) - finally hit Eastern the other day I made my way down and luckily for me it was dead. -.

    Struck luck with Lucky. Great time, after we we literally sat and talked for quite a while (well past the hour) - since it was dead it wasn't an issue. Super bubbly and friendly truly a great conversation. I will repeat when she's back. I'd like to check Mona out this coming week inn excited to see what she's all about.

  11. #4314

    Sara

    My plumber is in town and was wondering if Sara is still in Sarasota?

  12. #4313

    Tina at Crescent

    I went to visit Tina the other day. I know some people have said she's in her 50's. If that is the case. Wow, she looks great for that age. I would have put her younger but either way, she is in great shape.

    I asked for an hour massage. She put me in a room with a red light and came back to do the massage. On the flip, as she was working my thighs, I got hard and she said "do you want me to take care of that". I was like, yea. Sure, and she was off to the races. I don't usually hit massage parlors but in the handjob scale, Tina defiantly knows how to work a cock with her hands. She cleaned things up, came back and turned down the light and said you can go to sleep now. She finished with a great foot massage, which actually did put me to sleep. I just waked in but Tina said most people call ahead for an appointment. If L1 is all your looking for, Tina is worth your visit.

  13. #4312

    Mona at Eastern

    Today, July 1, was the start of Mona and Kelly's one-month stay and we are lucky for it. Mona isn't the youngest provider, but she's plenty attractive physically, however, her customer satisfaction skills are second to none.

    A little TUMA in the table shower and a tinkle without asking for an additional tip. All the usual abbreviations in the room, but she lets you play with her butthole a little which I really enjoy. We had a delightful mutual masturbation session that was like living a porn movie. If she faked cumming, she's a good little actress. Finished with a professional hand / mouth BBBJCIM that drained me. So nice I tipped her another twenty bucks. $300.00 total.

    I gauge my sessions by how I feel in the car on the way out. Good thing you have to sit to drive, 'cause I don't know if my legs would have held me up. Shaking my head at how completely professionally I was treated. So good you're not even horny the next day. What a value.

    P.S. : No, I didn't stay for massage.

  14. #4311

    2 visits

    Quote Originally Posted by Raft1983  [View Original Post]
    FYI always bring 400 things with you. Having them in a threesome is well, magnificent. I did 3 times the last month they were there. They truly are the A team.
    I might plan 2 visits this month. I have never done this but the reputation is just too good to miss.

    Rick.

  15. #4310

    For Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenousRick  [View Original Post]
    I trolled the Orlando thread and noticed some of them mentioning that they stay in contact with the superstar Kelly. So I asked if the Kelly coming to Sarasota was her. They confirmed that it Indeed is the very same Kelly with her sidekick Mona going to be blessing the west coast with their talents for the month of July. Some of them were talking about making the drive over to see her. The Summer is going to be hot gents. But probably also very busy.

    Stay safe.

    Rick.
    FYI always bring 400 things with you. Having them in a threesome is well, magnificent. I did 3 times the last month they were there. They truly are the A team.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape