Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 29340
-
07-11-26 23:28 #28755Senior Member

Posts: 238New Nugget and Rubenesque Sandwich.
Today I was feeling randy and wanted to try some places I had not been in a while so I focused on the Spa with No Name by the Grocery Store by Apple Spa and KK.
At the first establishment, I rang the bell and was met by a lovely girl who took me to the room to undress, paid her the house fees and I lay face down. She had almost like a hippie outfit on: a cotton pleated skirt and the same type of blouse. Said her name is Monica. The massage was 100% teasing from the get go and done well!! Light touches all over, then some fingernail scratches, back to light touches all over working toward my manhood slowly, and then centering there. She knows how to tease. At the turn, did some more of this for a few minutes before we settled on a figure for FS, and then off came the hippy clothes. Very nice MILF bod with some pouch but nice tits and nipples, nice round ass, and soft thighs. I got a chance to tease her a bit before some nice DATY, MISH, CG, and Reverse CG before I popped. Cleaned me up, a little massage of my head, and off I went. Nice girl, will repeat.
Had traded texts with KK spa during the week so I headed there for Sofia (before she leaves) - she is a little thick, nice body though. Gave a great massage and then at the turn settled on a fee for full service. Long slow BBJ to start, covered it and I returned the favor with some well-received DATY and MISH. Then she climbed aboard me and started CG. Suggested add 2nd girl I said what the hell, and she is EWA and came out. Nice bod on her. First buried her tits in my face while I am fucking Sofia and then, switched places. Sofia sat on my face while I fucked Ewa silly until I could no longer last. By that time I am very happy as are they. They cleaned me up and on my way.
-
07-10-26 13:37 #28754Senior Member

Posts: 400Angel South
Stopped in late last night just as they were closing and met Leah. Perfect C-/ B+ tits, nice ass, shitty massage, but great skills! $$ even though I haggled for lower. Sometimes you get what you pay for, and it was worth it. BBBJ, DATY, CFS.
Originally Posted by IndyAssMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 10:50 #28753Senior Member

Posts: 142Angel spa south. New MT
Stopped by this morning. Was surprised to see different girl. Nena I think she said. About 5 foot 6 or so. Good Bs / small Cs. Nice ass as well. BBBJ covered FS.
-
07-10-26 10:37 #28752Regular Member

Posts: 17Ayla Spa in Broad Ripple Seems Closed
Stopped by the strip where Ayla Spa was located around 5 pm and it was closed. Looked online and they hadn't posted anything since 7/3. Could maybe be that they're on a vacation, but it seems like the spot had been vacated. Bummer because the service there was pretty good.
-
07-10-26 10:05 #28751Senior Member

Posts: 382Appreciate all the help bossman
Thanks again I'll be sure to put her on my list when I come through the end of the month. I appreciate all the help. Been trying to get back in the swing of things I've been out of the scene due to my health.
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 17:51 #28750Senior Member

Posts: 57Unicorn
Lisa formerly of Indy Spa left last year to open her own place in Lafayette. Then I get a text: she's back in town.
Naturally, I stopped by to say hello, catch up, and conduct important field research. You're welcome. For those who remember Lisa, her massage skills are still top notch and the after party did not disappoint.
Lisa asked me to take her to Costco, and on our way out I spotted a new face at the front desk: Coco. Cute, friendly, and young enough that I just assumed she was really good with makeup. I didn't get the full scouting report since she was tucked behind the counter, but during the drive Lisa casually mentions Coco is only 26. Excuse me. What?
Later, Lisa sent me Coco's photo on WeChat and asked if I knew anyone who might be interested.
Say less.
DM me for location details. Senior members only. I'm not feeding this one to the doorbell goblins until I complete my due diligence.
-
07-09-26 15:58 #28749Regular Member

Posts: 1Oriental on madison
Went to oriental on madison for the first time in a year. Didn't ask for mamans name but she recognized me. Idk what changed but she no longer offers L1.
-
07-09-26 15:08 #28748Regular Member

Posts: 7Great massage and four hand option (New Well Massage)
https://www.craigslist.org/search/ar...apolis?cat=hws
Went and saw Jen, gave a great, very strong massage. Nice body too. I did not ask for extras, but got a nice HJ for the finish. She said business is slow, needs more customers. Mentioned four hand massage is available. Very enjoyable session! Paid $ including tip.
-
07-08-26 21:11 #28747Senior Member

Posts: 238Good Talent in Indy
Make sure and stop by Summer Massage on Westlake and 71st street and ask for Irene. Legendary MT with great massage skills and very sexy with good attitude.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 18:18 #28746Senior Member

Posts: 400K rimming?
Sending you a PM.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 16:55 #28745Senior Member

Posts: 28Amy
Went to see Amy today and it started off kind of rough but ended very well the first 10 minutes we were interrupted twice I think she must of locked the door to finsh my hour She did tell me her sister was coming tomorrow to help with the load so to speak. A[so her sister doesn't have the water issue she has darn it.
-
07-08-26 14:16 #28744Senior Member

Posts: 32Angel Spa South
Took a leap of faith at Angel Spa South and everything IndyAssGuy said is correct. Her ass is amazing! Will have to repeat this weekend if she is still there. Massage was 10/10 too.
-
07-08-26 12:16 #28743Senior Member

Posts: 382Coming back the end of the month hoping for some help.
I was looking for some talent that offers a good rimming. I haven't been in Indy for a while and I know some of the K-girls may offer it but I was hoping to see some of the talents in the AMPs. Any help if appreciated.
-
07-08-26 06:18 #28742Regular Member

Posts: 20Best L1 ?
Where's your go to for a L1 visit on the south side? Looking to spoil myself after some recent luck gambling. Feel free to DM me, I'll trade some info on a spot for your info.
-
07-08-26 00:52 #28741Senior Member

Posts: 238Another Month of Summer.
For those of you who know and appreciate Irene's talents, she is staying at Summer Massage through July. For those who do not know her, here is your chance to get acquainted. One of the best combos of good massage and HE in a lovely sexy lady.









Reply With Quote





