Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 22119
-
06-27-26 00:43 #22044Senior Member

Posts: 250Name? Race? Any other detail to know who she is when we look from far away?
Originally Posted by ToniSnif
[View Original Post]
Also how much did you give her?
-
06-26-26 09:56 #22043Senior Member

Posts: 77Hairy bbw
Hello I Was on 32 and 43 and ran into a bbw she said she need coins to eat she gets in. I do LEO check and OMG her Bush was so full and sexy. We went to my spot got her nipples nice and hard I played with her Bush and belly she was getting turned on and was wet I made her cum and she sucked me off.
-
06-26-26 06:25 #22042Regular Member

Posts: 2227th
This time last year, I remember seeing girls walking / working starting in on 90St, down to around Motel X really anytime of the day. Last couple months noticed its been quiet, thought maybe it was too early but didn't really think much if it. But today, happened to be going through 90st around prime time like 2 AM and it was dead / clean. Thought that was kinda odd for it to be summer time. Did something happen? I don't normally do X because its too risky leaving your car and pimps around.
-
06-26-26 00:42 #22041Senior Member

Posts: 250I have only seen her walking around 36st near 32nd Ave. She just walks and walks and talks to herself like a monologue. I think people just drop her off when they are tired of her.
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 20:55 #22040Senior Member

Posts: 332Thick where
No I haven't but give me the exact directions so I can report back.
Originally Posted by LetMeTry
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 00:14 #22039Senior Member

Posts: 250Naranja área by the fresco, spotted Amber. If you know, you know.
-
06-23-26 07:21 #22038Senior Member

Posts: 250It feels like I'm writing a dairy since nobody else contributes. LOL.
Spotted "Rea" by 27th and 75th. Slim black lady but she was sleeping and wanted 60 for a BJ. Would not accept anything lower so she went back to sleep.
The marathon before the 112 on 27th, there is a brunette slim girl with a backpack. She wouldn't accept anything LOL. Maybe she didn't like name but I thought they were all desperate for money, who knows.
-
06-23-26 02:19 #22037Senior Member

Posts: 250Spotted a white skinny girl wearing a skirt along coral way and 67 Ave. She had a tote bag and an empty cup. I tried to get her in but she kept on walking. Now I am not sure if she was civilian because she seemed like she was looking for coins and you would think she would walk around with a phone in her hand.
-
06-21-26 23:10 #22036Senior Member

Posts: 250Has anyone seen that crazy thick girl who walks around talking to herself?
-
06-21-26 18:55 #22035Senior Member

Posts: 250Has anyone gotten thick "sugar" to perform without condom?
-
06-17-26 23:00 #22034Regular Member

Posts: 3I have seen Erin too
I live on Nw 2X and have seen Erin from my house.
Originally Posted by CruisingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 18:20 #22033Senior Member

Posts: 28Recommendations?
Can anyone pm me some info on a SW in the area? I'm looking on unity, farther down south than most of these posts let up. Any info would be much appreciated, I mainly stay towards escorts and AMPs but would like to give this a shot for a first.
-
06-17-26 18:06 #22032Senior Member

Posts: 84Erin
It wasn't Erin, even at her worse she was one of the sexiest girls in 305. I always get satisfaction when one of these girls makes it out of the war zone alive and she did! She looks jaw dropping now!
Originally Posted by LetMeTry
[View Original Post]
Some here have no idea what is like to be ripping and running in OT, 27 ave or 46st, I do, been there done that.
I know most of the local girls on a personal basis, and once you know the things some of them do you'd get sick to your stomach, I only have the stomach to pick up a selected few.
Like. I read a shit load of guys here wanting to know where to find B _ _ _ _ e UHHHH her favorite game is to do a gang bangs with the local street hoolums needless to say no condoms. She brags about it.
-
06-15-26 18:16 #22031Senior Member

Posts: 202Wow. This brought back a memory. I don't venture in the streets much but one time I did and I saw it coming. Pulled off before I gave her a chance. I knew me doing this would be softer than her slamming my door.
Originally Posted by CruisingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 00:44 #22030Senior Member

Posts: 84No, I feel relieved. I.
Originally Posted by LetMeTry
[View Original Post]
I get mad when they slam the door shut, I'm surprised they've ever broke the glass.
Is part of having 45 years mongering.









Reply With Quote





