Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 1514 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 1047 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 22709
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22019
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Ha ha!! The end of that video is exactly what one can still expect in real life when getting the famous Blair into the VIP room!!

    As far as her schedule goes there is nothing more certain than the uncertainty of a strippers schedule!!
    I've seen her before at the stage but didn't get a chance to take her to VIP. I thought her name was Mia.

  2. #22018
    Quote Originally Posted by VirCof  [View Original Post]
    Ha ha!! The end of that video is exactly what one can still expect in real life when getting the famous Blair into the VIP room!!

    As far as her schedule goes there is nothing more certain than the uncertainty of a strippers schedule!!

  3. #22017
    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, I never pay attention to flight and never go. Outside the valet (small tip) and no entrance fee, what can I expect to spend for FS?
    I believe it is much more reasonable than LS and BTs.

    We have all negotiated with strippers. Be nice about counter offering them with what your price point is, the most they can do is say nope.

  4. #22016

    Blair

    Quote Originally Posted by FourMore  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's one. There's another in the same setting with a second girl. Probably more, but these are the two I know of.
    Now I guess the next question is when is she usually at the LS? I was there on Monday but any other days of the week?? Coming from central Michigan so any info would be appreciated. You can pm if you'de like.

    Thanks.

  5. #22015
    Quote Originally Posted by VirCof  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's one. There's another in the same setting with a second girl. Probably more, but these are the two I know of.

  6. #22014
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Yep little' bit can be epic in the VIP, she is fun to talk to beforehand and has a chill personality, iv'e never seen a mean side of her

    But as I mentioned in a recent post, OTC with these strippers very often includes drugs, sometimes heavy drugs, most strippers have demons. just another reason among many not to see these dancers OTC.
    No truer words have been spoken, wished I'd of never gotten sucked in to the OTC addiction. Crazy shit happens, but it's a side that's hard to get out of once you've tasted the fun.

  7. #22013
    Is this the video?

    https://www.porntrex.com/video/1564266/nvg-melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by FourMore  [View Original Post]
    Agree 100 percent with this. The videos I know of can be found by searching Melissa NVG.

  8. #22012
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Flight Club day shift any day Mon-Fri, full of go getting good looking MILF's.
    Honestly, I never pay attention to flight and never go. Outside the valet (small tip) and no entrance fee, what can I expect to spend for FS?

  9. #22011

    Blair

    Yep little' bit can be epic in the VIP, she is fun to talk to beforehand and has a chill personality, iv'e never seen a mean side of her

    But as I mentioned in a recent post, OTC with these strippers very often includes drugs, sometimes heavy drugs, most strippers have demons. just another reason among many not to see these dancers OTC.

  10. #22010
    Quote Originally Posted by Stradlin  [View Original Post]
    Which club in Inkster / Romulus has the best late night scene? Flying in late, not very familiar with the area, looking for white or latina girl who's good with her mouth.
    Just go straight to Landing Strip, you can't go wrong, it's close to the airport and is one of the higher end extras club. As for who's good with their mouths, the only one I could personally commend on nights would be Olivia, but she only works Thursday Friday and Saturday, she's a gorgeous petite little thing, but I'm sure you'll find others, I've found it's hard to fuck up a good blow job LOL.

  11. #22009

    Henry's, Wednesday, 07-09

    So, yesterday afternoon, I decided to make my way out to the clubs, where the day both started and ended at Henry's. It's been a while since I've seen Yesna, and I was hoping she was working. When I've talked to her in the past, she told me that she worked Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, but I haven't seen her on a Friday in several weeks.

    After getting there later than I'd originally planned, I found that it was slow, with only eight or nine dancers working. Among those were Kassy and Sunflower. No Yesna, no Arabella, and no Selena, although seeing Selena on a Wednesday would be borderline shocking.

    After taking a seat at a table near the DJ booth, I saw Kassy being her ever-friendly self and gave her a wave. Not long after, Sunflower came over to sit and talk. She hasn't been working much lately because she's had some things going on in her life. We had an extended conversation and eventually agreed to go back.

    Things with Sunflower are pretty routine and straightforward. Truthfully, to me, that's a good thing. I mean, we both know what I like, and she got me over the finish line without any problems.

    On my way to the bathroom, I saw Kassy standing at the counter around the corner, eating pizza. We talked for a bit, and she mentioned that her birthday was coming up and that they were going to celebrate it at the bar, along with another person whose birthday fell around the same time. If memory serves me correctly, which most of the time it doesn't, I think she said hers was on Friday.

    Shortly thereafter, shift change started, although there weren't many dancers coming in. Among them were three Hispanic dancers, two of whom I recognized and a third that I didn't.

    In my opinion, the most attractive of the three is short and has a large tattoo on the outside of her left upper thigh. She appears to have gained a little bit of weight, although it seems to have all gone to her ass and thighs.

    I first met her several months ago and only spoke with her briefly when she offered her services for $200, which I declined. I'd be interested in taking her back if we could agree on a more reasonable price. However, I'm thinking that's unlikely.

    Not long before I left, an AA dancer came over and sat with me. While I've seen her many times, I can't remember her name. She's thin, in her 40's, wears glasses, and sometimes waitresses as well. We talked for about ten minutes, including the subject of a potential backroom visit at some point in the future. I found her to be very nice, and while we may not end up going back, I still enjoyed talking to her.

    As for tomorrow, I plan to head out at some point in the hopes of seeing Selena or Yesna. If neither is working, I'll probably move on to Bogart's to try to catch the wind - otherwise known as Lynn - or have a repeat visit with Samantha.

  12. #22008
    Quote Originally Posted by LongLongGone  [View Original Post]
    If I wanted to get a good BBBJ from a MILF where would I go and what should I pay? Doesn't have to be a 10/10 but that mom next door kinda vibe. Never been to a strip club outside of bachelor parties. Also don't drink if that's an issue with minimums and stuff. Would appreciate any help I can get.
    Flight Club day shift any day Mon-Fri, full of go getting good looking MILF's.

  13. #22007
    Quote Originally Posted by JietMan  [View Original Post]
    That's a good video. An hour or so but a good watch.
    What site? I googled it but wasn't sure if I found the right one.

  14. #22006
    Quote Originally Posted by FourMore  [View Original Post]
    Agree 100 percent with this. The videos I know of can be found by searching Melissa NVG.
    That's a good video. An hour or so but a good watch.

  15. #22005

    Blair

    Quote Originally Posted by Larrylynn  [View Original Post]
    Yea, as others have already replied, that's Bitner, or little'bit, or whatever crazy names she may come up with. She's hella fun, I hung out with her otc quite a bit, as long as you've got some blow for her she's down for just about anything, and as someone else said, she's very good at what she does, and has or had a few videos on porn hub, I just can't remember now what her name was on there.

    She's bat shit crazy though, in good ways and VERY bad ways, and yes, I know most of them are, but she's extra crazy. Be careful with this one, keep it transactional and in the VIP, don't give her any personal info. PM me if you want more details, I won't put it out here cause there's some girls that monitor this forum.
    Hey curious about Blair. Looks like based on the post about Melissa NVG she's the Blair I'm thinking of. I did VIP with her once and it was super fun, and was actually texting her for like 6 months after but kept missing her at LS. We were actually talking about meeting up but then she disappeared.

    What kind of crazy shit did I dodge?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape