Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 22728
-
07-09-26 15:02 #22008Senior Member

Posts: 671Flight Club day shift any day Mon-Fri, full of go getting good looking MILF's.
Originally Posted by LongLongGone
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 10:49 #22007Senior Member

Posts: 531What site? I googled it but wasn't sure if I found the right one.
Originally Posted by JietMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 09:19 #22006Senior Member

Posts: 173That's a good video. An hour or so but a good watch.
Originally Posted by FourMore
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 08:12 #22005Senior Member

Posts: 35Blair
Hey curious about Blair. Looks like based on the post about Melissa NVG she's the Blair I'm thinking of. I did VIP with her once and it was super fun, and was actually texting her for like 6 months after but kept missing her at LS. We were actually talking about meeting up but then she disappeared.
Originally Posted by Larrylynn
[View Original Post]
What kind of crazy shit did I dodge?
-
07-09-26 08:01 #22004Senior Member

Posts: 56Agree 100 percent with this. The videos I know of can be found by searching Melissa NVG.
Originally Posted by Larrylynn
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 14:19 #22003Senior Member

Posts: 172Is that the same lacey from legs? Blonde, late 50's now early 60's. Nice fake rack?
Originally Posted by BobbieBoucher
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 07:41 #22002Senior Member

Posts: 1148Though you got to admit those '60's era vintage Vespa scooters are pretty sexy. I'd let my buddies watch me fuck one of those.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 07:17 #22001Senior Member

Posts: 750That's the moped joke. They are a lot of fun to ride, but you wouldn't want your buddies to see you riding one.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 06:26 #22000Senior Member

Posts: 82MILF Recommendation
Although she's probably more of a Gilf, Lacey at Henry's dayshift fits your bill. She even looks and talks like Stiffler's mom.
Originally Posted by LongLongGone
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 01:11 #21999Senior Member

Posts: 234Nani used to work at BT's
Really cool chick but everything covered and no daty - no negotiating that. Had her for $$ and tried to convince her to not get her tits done but she wouldn't listen.
Originally Posted by Ewants
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 01:00 #21998Senior Member

Posts: 153There's one at flight that will suck your soul out through your dick.
Originally Posted by Heisenberg5834
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 00:30 #21997Senior Member

Posts: 40Re: Milf bbbj
Others will have different takes, but I think if you want a BBBJ from a MILF, it's easy on days. I personally like BTs for that, with SC being a second option. I haven't had great luck at Bogarts or Henry's but others definitely have. My experience is $100-$200 depending on club and quality of girl. Never pay up front.
Originally Posted by LongLongGone
[View Original Post]
Good luck!
-
07-07-26 21:44 #21996Regular Member

Posts: 20Yea, as others have already replied, that's Bitner, or little'bit, or whatever crazy names she may come up with. She's hella fun, I hung out with her otc quite a bit, as long as you've got some blow for her she's down for just about anything, and as someone else said, she's very good at what she does, and has or had a few videos on porn hub, I just can't remember now what her name was on there.
Originally Posted by Cruzer10
[View Original Post]
She's bat shit crazy though, in good ways and VERY bad ways, and yes, I know most of them are, but she's extra crazy. Be careful with this one, keep it transactional and in the VIP, don't give her any personal info. PM me if you want more details, I won't put it out here cause there's some girls that monitor this forum.
-
07-07-26 20:07 #21995Regular Member

Posts: 4Flying in late
Which club in Inkster / Romulus has the best late night scene? Flying in late, not very familiar with the area, looking for white or latina girl who's good with her mouth.
-
07-07-26 18:13 #21994Senior Member

Posts: 35Interesting. There's two Blairs that have danced at LS that I'm aware of. Shorter brunette and then a taller blonde who went by Blair at FC and then moved to LS and went as Claire. Which one?
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




