Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 22082
-
07-09-26 20:32 #21377Senior Member

Posts: 1470Honestly, I never pay attention to flight and never go. Outside the valet (small tip) and no entrance fee, what can I expect to spend for FS?
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 17:14 #21376Senior Member

Posts: 668Blair
Yep little' bit can be epic in the VIP, she is fun to talk to beforehand and has a chill personality, iv'e never seen a mean side of her
But as I mentioned in a recent post, OTC with these strippers very often includes drugs, sometimes heavy drugs, most strippers have demons. just another reason among many not to see these dancers OTC.
-
07-09-26 16:06 #21375Regular Member

Posts: 20Just go straight to Landing Strip, you can't go wrong, it's close to the airport and is one of the higher end extras club. As for who's good with their mouths, the only one I could personally commend on nights would be Olivia, but she only works Thursday Friday and Saturday, she's a gorgeous petite little thing, but I'm sure you'll find others, I've found it's hard to fuck up a good blow job LOL.
Originally Posted by Stradlin
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 15:21 #21374Senior Member

Posts: 1176Henry's, Wednesday, 07-09
So, yesterday afternoon, I decided to make my way out to the clubs, where the day both started and ended at Henry's. It's been a while since I've seen Yesna, and I was hoping she was working. When I've talked to her in the past, she told me that she worked Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, but I haven't seen her on a Friday in several weeks.
After getting there later than I'd originally planned, I found that it was slow, with only eight or nine dancers working. Among those were Kassy and Sunflower. No Yesna, no Arabella, and no Selena, although seeing Selena on a Wednesday would be borderline shocking.
After taking a seat at a table near the DJ booth, I saw Kassy being her ever-friendly self and gave her a wave. Not long after, Sunflower came over to sit and talk. She hasn't been working much lately because she's had some things going on in her life. We had an extended conversation and eventually agreed to go back.
Things with Sunflower are pretty routine and straightforward. Truthfully, to me, that's a good thing. I mean, we both know what I like, and she got me over the finish line without any problems.
On my way to the bathroom, I saw Kassy standing at the counter around the corner, eating pizza. We talked for a bit, and she mentioned that her birthday was coming up and that they were going to celebrate it at the bar, along with another person whose birthday fell around the same time. If memory serves me correctly, which most of the time it doesn't, I think she said hers was on Friday.
Shortly thereafter, shift change started, although there weren't many dancers coming in. Among them were three Hispanic dancers, two of whom I recognized and a third that I didn't.
In my opinion, the most attractive of the three is short and has a large tattoo on the outside of her left upper thigh. She appears to have gained a little bit of weight, although it seems to have all gone to her ass and thighs.
I first met her several months ago and only spoke with her briefly when she offered her services for $200, which I declined. I'd be interested in taking her back if we could agree on a more reasonable price. However, I'm thinking that's unlikely.
Not long before I left, an AA dancer came over and sat with me. While I've seen her many times, I can't remember her name. She's thin, in her 40's, wears glasses, and sometimes waitresses as well. We talked for about ten minutes, including the subject of a potential backroom visit at some point in the future. I found her to be very nice, and while we may not end up going back, I still enjoyed talking to her.
As for tomorrow, I plan to head out at some point in the hopes of seeing Selena or Yesna. If neither is working, I'll probably move on to Bogart's to try to catch the wind - otherwise known as Lynn - or have a repeat visit with Samantha.
-
07-09-26 15:02 #21373Senior Member

Posts: 668Flight Club day shift any day Mon-Fri, full of go getting good looking MILF's.
Originally Posted by LongLongGone
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 10:49 #21372Senior Member

Posts: 531What site? I googled it but wasn't sure if I found the right one.
Originally Posted by JietMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 09:19 #21371Senior Member

Posts: 173That's a good video. An hour or so but a good watch.
Originally Posted by FourMore
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 08:12 #21370Senior Member

Posts: 35Blair
Hey curious about Blair. Looks like based on the post about Melissa NVG she's the Blair I'm thinking of. I did VIP with her once and it was super fun, and was actually texting her for like 6 months after but kept missing her at LS. We were actually talking about meeting up but then she disappeared.
Originally Posted by Larrylynn
[View Original Post]
What kind of crazy shit did I dodge?
-
07-09-26 08:01 #21369Senior Member

Posts: 56Agree 100 percent with this. The videos I know of can be found by searching Melissa NVG.
Originally Posted by Larrylynn
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 14:19 #21368Senior Member

Posts: 172Is that the same lacey from legs? Blonde, late 50's now early 60's. Nice fake rack?
Originally Posted by BobbieBoucher
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 07:41 #21367Senior Member

Posts: 1148Though you got to admit those '60's era vintage Vespa scooters are pretty sexy. I'd let my buddies watch me fuck one of those.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 07:17 #21366Senior Member

Posts: 750That's the moped joke. They are a lot of fun to ride, but you wouldn't want your buddies to see you riding one.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 06:26 #21365Senior Member

Posts: 82MILF Recommendation
Although she's probably more of a Gilf, Lacey at Henry's dayshift fits your bill. She even looks and talks like Stiffler's mom.
Originally Posted by LongLongGone
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 01:11 #21364Senior Member

Posts: 234Nani used to work at BT's
Really cool chick but everything covered and no daty - no negotiating that. Had her for $$ and tried to convince her to not get her tits done but she wouldn't listen.
Originally Posted by Ewants
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 01:00 #21363Senior Member

Posts: 153There's one at flight that will suck your soul out through your dick.
Originally Posted by Heisenberg5834
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






