Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 1081
-
07-20-26 14:43 #1051Senior Member

Posts: 124Inbox Still Full FYI
Hey. She still avail? Your inbox is full so can't get through:
Originally Posted by FitFloridaMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 16:57 #1050Senior Member

Posts: 384Mine is a paid account, so not sure how it goes when you have new account. If you don't have a qualifying face photo as primary you get a generic silhouette as your primary. For girls that would be death. Less so for guys. One hack that I have figured out from looking at lots of photos an clear picture of the back of your head often qualifies as Primary Photo eligible. A picture with a phone in front of your face won't be eligible as a primary, but you can have it as a public. So the net is. If done properly I think you can still safely avoid a clear face photo. You definitely can as a paying member. Not sure if new paying members have to do the selfie verification. Those don't get added to your profile.
Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 11:12 #1049Senior Member

Posts: 280Seeking
It's been a while since I used SA and thinking of making another profile. I can't remember, have they moved to requiring a public picture of your face? Last time I had a profile all of my actual photos were in a private album but I'm not remembering if it was necessary to have an actual public photo in order to have a profile.
-
07-09-26 23:53 #1048Senior Member

Posts: 286Will she play with other girls?
Originally Posted by FitFloridaMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 23:47 #1047Senior Member

Posts: 281I've talked to her before and she quoted me 600 for 2 rounds. I said thanks, but no thanks. She negotiated down a little more, but not down to my 400 limit for 2 rounds without anal, so I stopped responding.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 17:24 #1046Senior Member

Posts: 124Mailbox Full / Interested
With my HVAC finally calling it a day, I cannot tell you how bad I need this destress haha. Your mailbox is full, but if you can DM me her contacts I'm so down to keep her busy this week. .
Originally Posted by FitFloridaMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 17:00 #1045Senior Member

Posts: 89Sunshine
I had also spoken to her when I was seeking! She quoted high and she said she is on OF. I respectfully moved on as the price was too high even for a counter.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 16:27 #1044Senior Member

Posts: 384In this area that's 2 x what she should be asking. I have a long list of similarly aged (35-45 year olds) who will gladly accept 400. Even the hot 20 somethings are generally good with 500. She's not nearly attractive enough for that ask IMO. She might get away with that in DC (which is just GPS central for mids) but not in Tampa.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 08:25 #1043Senior Member

Posts: 129Freaky Ebony Spinner
Met this spinner thru SDM on May 31st. . . Very eager to meet-up ASAP. Basically a nice little ran-thru *bucket. 5'0, 100 lbs & very flexible. She is looking to earn some extra cash & gain regulars. She is willing to travel anywhere on the i4 corridor from St Pete to Sanford. I have attached a few pics. Sr members hit me up if you want her contact info & social links.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74627195
-
07-08-26 17:18 #1042Senior Member

Posts: 384Valerie was a one and done for me
She must have multiple profiles or the search is too wonky, but saw this one once a long time ago. Talked a big game, but when it came down to it she wanted CFS and it was not great. Not as good in person in terms of looks. Can't remember the damage, but is was 5 or 6. YMMV.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-c0bce7b5b5ba
-
07-04-26 08:59 #1041Senior Member

Posts: 77Hannah
Just seen her pop up on tinder😂.
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 16:13 #1040Senior Member

Posts: 201Krista AKA Jackie Pro
Krista appears to have gone pro. She has a Tryst profile with an asking fee of 1 K.
Originally Posted by AnaiKundi123
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/jackiedaniells92
-
07-02-26 12:13 #1039Senior Member

Posts: 384She's gone pro
She's on Tryst asking $1 k per hour.
Originally Posted by Tampa30
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/jackiedaniells92
Delusional defined.
-
07-02-26 09:54 #1038Senior Member

Posts: 1146Seeking sunshine
Wondering if anyone has seen this one. Honestly I don't travel to tampa often but she looked cute. She apparently just got some new boobs too.
Rules where pretty basic but gawtdamn she wanted 900 ppm. I left her on read for now but she would have to be pretty amazing to even offer a counter. I've only ever paid a girl that much two times and it was over three hours of fun hanging out multiple rounds.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-520808b8e2dd
-
06-20-26 01:53 #1037Senior Member

Posts: 384Anyone meet Natasha?
I have been talking witn this one.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-b1a40f5ca83f
Finally got her to text and a Google search of the number lists a Skipthegames ad that's seems to match. Wondering if anyone has actually met her off of SA. I'm sure plenty have on STG.









Reply With Quote




