LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 2506 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 37583
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37133
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Hi is Novi natural health still around and open? Working very close by But if get off work not too late be nice get sore back massage.
    Fwiw I went to check that place out about a month ago, and it was locked up with a sign that said "call for appointment", I am pretty sure they were just screening people though.

  2. #37132

    Subpar

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    We know the fabulous Anna is gone now, but has anyone been since she left? What is the talent and service like that is there now?
    It's okay. You can get a nude HJ and some extras but nothing past L1 anymore. Definitely not getting any blowjobs or full service like you could with Anna, but maybe someone is.

  3. #37131

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Darko9  [View Original Post]
    Any updates on Downriver Nuru? Has she started to see people again? Feel free to DM me any intel. She was a favorite of mine.
    Woukd welcome intel on DR nuru lady. Can trade a UTR for info. PM me.

  4. #37130

    Downriver Nuru

    Any updates on Downriver Nuru? Has she started to see people again? Feel free to DM me any intel. She was a favorite of mine.

  5. #37129
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    Who knows why she left. I didn't make any mention of her until after she was gone. She also asked me pretty consistently to bring over liquor when I'd see her so I'm guessing she would be getting drunk quite often. It definitely was not because of my posts that she's gone.
    We know the fabulous Anna is gone now, but has anyone been since she left? What is the talent and service like that is there now?

  6. #37128
    Thanks for info and reply. I drove by while ago and phone# was dead 2 diff #"s. Thought darn must be not open. Thanks for info.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Is as good as ever. Caveat: My last time there (this month) it was busy, seemingly with one provider on staff. There is a doorbell / buzzer, but the front door was unlocked. I interrupted work in session, but was shown a room where I waited about fifteen minutes. Then my session was interrupted by another customer. In spite of it all, my time there was really good. I might go at opening next time. BTW, the strip mall is a ghost town, the parking lot virtually empty.

  7. #37127

    Novi Natural Health

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Hi is Novi natural health still around and open? Working very close by But if get off work not too late be nice get sore back massage.
    Yep. Is as good as ever. Caveat: My last time there (this month) it was busy, seemingly with one provider on staff. There is a doorbell / buzzer, but the front door was unlocked. I interrupted work in session, but was shown a room where I waited about fifteen minutes. Then my session was interrupted by another customer. In spite of it all, my time there was really good. I might go at opening next time. BTW, the strip mall is a ghost town, the parking lot virtually empty.
    Last edited by BuddyHeld11; 07-09-26 at 10:09. Reason: Spelling

  8. #37126

    Starmoon

    Went to Starmoon again last week and met Sophia. I was hoping to find Emma but she's gone already. But, Sophia was nice. Not as good of a massage as Emma but it was decent. She was playful with the boys and I like her fingernail technique on my tool. I'm a cheap ass and usually tip $40 but I gave $60 these last two times since she took her time, and didn't stop immediately after I finished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantab  [View Original Post]
    Emma is gone from the spa?
    Yes, she is no longer there. At least that's what they told me when I asked.

  9. #37125

    Novi natural health

    Hi is Novi natural health still around and open? Working very close by But if get off work not too late be nice get sore back massage.

  10. #37124

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by Worker  [View Original Post]
    Went to Starmoon again last week and met Sophia. I was hoping to find Emma but she's gone already. But, Sophia was nice. Not as good of a massage as Emma but it was decent. She was playful with the boys and I like her fingernail technique on my tool. I'm a cheap ass and usually tip $40 but I gave $60 these last two times since she took her time, and didn't stop immediately after I finished.
    Emma is gone from the spa?

  11. #37123
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyVrx  [View Original Post]
    Going on a cruise in the near future. Anyone ever found a way to meetup with a provider on a cruise (massage or escort)? Are there providers that work on / offer services on cruises? Any ideas on where to find info if this actually can happen?
    I highly doubt you'll find anything on a cruise ship. Definitely not from any employee's. There's to many cameras and security is tight. My best luck on any vacation has always come from the bartender. The bartender knows everything. Once you become buddy's with the bartender he'll lead you in the right direction. Perhaps there happens to be a guest who is a working girl who is also on vacation. The bartender will know a few days in. Tipping well and sliding over a finders fee doesn't hurt either.

  12. #37122
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyVrx  [View Original Post]
    Going on a cruise in the near future. Anyone ever found a way to meetup with a provider on a cruise (massage or escort)? Are there providers that work on / offer services on cruises? Any ideas on where to find info if this actually can happen?
    Have you tried Google?

    ". If you are looking for specific singles cruises or adult-focused travel experiences to safely meet people, research different cruise line passenger demographics on Cruise Critic or check out adult-themed sailing events via Temptation Cruises. ".

  13. #37121

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is the correct link, sorry about that.

  14. #37120
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyVrx  [View Original Post]
    Forgive me. What's a subreddit?
    A subgroup on Reddit.

  15. #37119
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    Dead link.
    I think this is her:

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...irl-84364.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape