Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 3962 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 59429
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59084

    Sakura Spa

    Meet was busy as usual so I decided to try sakura spa which was not too far away. Got a pretty decent looking chick named Carona who said she was new and look to be about 30. Heard a lot traffic coming and going so this place seems to be somewhat popular. Decent time and decent ending, I like that she was younger but too much interruptions for my taste. I wish meet and sakura type places that are busy used a mamasan so customers are not interupted during the massage.

  2. #59083

    Mint rotating more often

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRide25  [View Original Post]
    Went in last week asked for Jenny but Mamasan said she was gone. Sad. So I got Gina not bad a little to skinny for my tastes. Did the table shower and she wasn't afraid of the boys dried off went to room got massage which wasn't that good. Just when she started to work the equipment she stopped said she'd be right back and brought in Mama and a new girl named Candy and they swapped like they brought Candy in for the main attraction. No complaints Candy was hot AF and just my type and flawless execution of her mission definitely recommend. By why thw change up? Also am I dropping too much at house plus $$?
    They are rotating girls a lot faster now compared to when mint open last summer. Yoyo only one that's been there since the beginning. Them switching out could be a equipment size issue, you described her as skinny so maybe she couldn't handle LOL. I been meaning to go back up there and take a dip in of Candy and Cookie.

  3. #59082

    Mint swap?

    Went in last week asked for Jenny but Mamasan said she was gone. Sad. So I got Gina not bad a little to skinny for my tastes. Did the table shower and she wasn't afraid of the boys dried off went to room got massage which wasn't that good. Just when she started to work the equipment she stopped said she'd be right back and brought in Mama and a new girl named Candy and they swapped like they brought Candy in for the main attraction. No complaints Candy was hot AF and just my type and flawless execution of her mission definitely recommend. By why thw change up? Also am I dropping too much at house plus $$?

  4. #59081
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    See that we are already getting back to the $. 6 level, down from the demand $$. Like I said they were empty a few times something I never saw, I think they are getting the message.
    Not necessarily, some of these girls will price a "looks tax" based on how much they are attracted to how you look. If you look attractive to them they will likely accept a lower rate without much fuss and vice versa. Present well, be polite, and don't be an a-hole and they might accept whatever you offer.

  5. #59080

    Cost

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    See that we are already getting back to the $. 6 level, down from the demand $$. Like I said they were empty a few times something I never saw, I think they are getting the message.
    $$ is a lot for a spa. I offered $. 4 to start, but she said that was the tip for a 30 minute session. I didn't feel like haggling since it's such a mood killer, so I gave the extra. 2 I'm sure one could push the envelope to $. 4 for 60 min if they really wanted to. What's the house fee for 30 min? Has anyone seen Candy? I like how petite she is, but I want to know how her service compares to Bianca or Jenny. Also, she goes by Gina now!

  6. #59079

    Jenny hours

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    What are her work days.
    I saw her on a weekend, very late at night. She said she works everyday.

  7. #59078
    Quote Originally Posted by RockAndHard  [View Original Post]
    Had dinner near Inman Park and decided to get a massage. RM had some recent posts about this place even though it looked legit. Made appointment and went in right before close.

    Nice, clean facility but as soon as I walked in clear it was a legit place. Nice massage with reasonable amount of pressure. Masseuse, didn't get her name, was older and wider. Kept me covered the entire massage but did brush the balls a bit on thigh massage.

    Only interesting thing. During the last few minutes after the flip she needed to position my arms. She made sure to stick her tits in my hands and encouraged squeezing. But didn't do anything more.
    You should have taken the towel off and see what happens. Either she would have done it or DIY.

  8. #59077

    Cost

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleG24  [View Original Post]
    Saw jenny at Mint. As others have noted, she's got a slender figure with nice A cups. Her hair is jet black and short, reaching just past her chin which I think really suited her. It was a standard Mint session (shower, sauna, decent massage, CBJ, cfs, titty sucking, no dfk) but I went late at night and she promised more services if I came earlier in the day. . 8 to the house and $. 6 tip for 1 hour. Probably could've haggled for less, but she was just my type. I'd recommend her, but I enjoyed my session with Bianca more.
    See that we are already getting back to the $. 6 level, down from the demand $$. Like I said they were empty a few times something I never saw, I think they are getting the message.

  9. #59076

    Great legit Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldmansaxx  [View Original Post]
    I am done searching for good massage parlors or AMPs. Need a good massage for my body and may be a happy ending.

    Used to live in lindbergh earlier and had all fun and now super tired.
    Go to Healthy Massage in Alpharetta, on the corner of windward Pkwy and 9. (its upstairs in a strip mall by taco mac) Ask for Kimmie and get 90 min. Its legit but its awesome. At a good price.

  10. #59075
    Quote Originally Posted by HoseRule  [View Original Post]
    Check out Serene Spa in Tyrone or Oak and Stone Massage (formerly May Massage) in Peachtree City. Healing Massage in Tyrone also supposed to be good but I haven't tried it yet.
    I was down that way a few weeks ago. Healing has a guy working front desk if that freaks you out. Girl was middle aged, skinny, small A cup with erasers, and acted like she was on anti depressants. Gave the most unenthusiastic massage followed by a terrible CBJ for $$ OTD. L3 not available and she kept giving me a shush pointing to the front despite zero noise on my end. I'd skip unless you absolutely need L2 (which I'm not sure is always available) and don't care how bad it is. Was not worth the ticket in my opinion.

  11. #59074

    Lan Massage

    After hearing good reports, went to Lan and drew Sophia. When the time came, I asked her if she would take her clothes off, and she kind of half laughed and said she didn't do that. Didn't allow any UTC, so ended up with a basic L1, and didn't even bother with OTC roaming. What a disappointment. Given my other experiences, I don't think I am that unappealing, so maybe she thought somehow I was LE. Anyway, based on this visit not likely to repeat.

  12. #59073

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her Wednesday?
    What are her work days.

  13. #59072

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleG24  [View Original Post]
    Saw jenny at Mint. As others have noted, she's got a slender figure with nice A cups. Her hair is jet black and short, reaching just past her chin which I think really suited her. It was a standard Mint session (shower, sauna, decent massage, CBJ, cfs, titty sucking, no dfk) but I went late at night and she promised more services if I came earlier in the day. . 8 to the house and $. 6 tip for 1 hour. Probably could've haggled for less, but she was just my type. I'd recommend her, but I enjoyed my session with Bianca more.
    Did you see her Wednesday?

  14. #59071

    Jenny Mint

    Saw jenny at Mint. As others have noted, she's got a slender figure with nice A cups. Her hair is jet black and short, reaching just past her chin which I think really suited her. It was a standard Mint session (shower, sauna, decent massage, CBJ, cfs, titty sucking, no dfk) but I went late at night and she promised more services if I came earlier in the day. . 8 to the house and $. 6 tip for 1 hour. Probably could've haggled for less, but she was just my type. I'd recommend her, but I enjoyed my session with Bianca more.

  15. #59070

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Shooting fireworks Over, On or In your sparklers.

    If wanting to Focus your intention along the riverside, suggest the CiCi brand, been around 40+ years, best anticipation of show workup is when hairs down (Half way astern) and looking through it. Stampings on package is a lt wrist rose wrap and rt proximal forearm. Lg B sm C, with small off center igniter buttons. Moving toward the launch canister is some wrapping that lost some air in the past. Ultimately the pad is smooth with a little exposed roost to engage with (or not). In addition to normal set ups, this model has a unique DO dance (notes in strip forum) if you stay on your feet. (Like Hands on the Wall by J. Stalin).

    2-3 otd depending on how lite up the darkness.
    This is amazing and hilarious keep up the good work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape