Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 18228
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17793

    Sophia an intimate partner!

    This report is a week late. As usual great comms, meet her again at her regular meeting place.

    Its been long pending after my last meet, she is such a amazing had lots of fun. Great GFE service.

    Not much can be said that has not been told before, she is a keeper will definitely repeat.

    This site was giving trouble logging lately, today seems its working as expected.

  2. #17792
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    She needs some fund generation and is running a special this week. . 8 donation for a FS special. Go and enjoy yourself! If you don't have her info, dm me. SM pleases.
    OrlandoOD, are you still gate keeping for her? I sent you a message, but I think you said you emptied your inbox.

  3. #17791
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesToDream14  [View Original Post]
    I sent a message never got a reply you mind sending me her number thanks.
    I'm thinking I was replying faster than the 10 sec limit and there may be a few more of these out there. If that's the case, send a new request and a note and I'll fix that issue, as I've deleted my inbox and sent box I won't know of the issue till you mention it to me. Sorry folks!

  4. #17790

    Alexis late report

    This report is a couple week late. Managed to sync up schedules (and her giving reply) - picked her up at her location and off to X we went.

    This girl does an amazing job of really making you think you're the only one she's dreaming with and I appreciate her for that. The usual dream, one we've shared before. Lots of fun, incredible head game, so much so that I have to stop her so that I even make it to the main event.

    She can be a little mechanical on donation, which is a bit of a mood killer, but the fun is worth it.

  5. #17789

    Taylor New UTR

    Guys I have a 21 yr old latina sb that is looking to go utr. She is a ton of fun. Average hight and curves for days. She is a ex dancer so you know she can move. I'll be gatekeeping for her, only seniors with recent reviews will get her contact. She has tattoos so she asked me not to share any pics. She is safe play only so no bb. She will rock your socks off tho. I almost don't want to share and just keep her all to myself but I'm a helpful guy and she could use some help. YMMV on rates but she is not cheap, so you'll have to work that out with her. She will have her own way to screen also before meeting. Be prepared to send a pic. No greek and no AA. She is outcall only but you can discuss those details with her also.

  6. #17788
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    Per my notes you got replied to, but I deleted my sent box because it's been active as hell. Clio has your name as approved. Check your in box and send a few request if it's missing. Mistakes happen.
    Thinking it may have been a mistake on the website side I didn't get one either.

  7. #17787

    Utr pr cilo

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    Everyone has been replied to for both Clio and Debbie. Clio had over 50 requests so be patient if she doesn't reply right away.

    Debbie still has plenty of space for her weekend visit and she is open for backdoor fun.
    I sent a message never got a reply you mind sending me her number thanks.

  8. #17786
    Quote Originally Posted by AznWenis  [View Original Post]
    To clarify I saw seleste.
    Thought she was on an extended vacation?

  9. #17785
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlNative  [View Original Post]
    I messaged you last night. If you don't mind.
    Per my notes you got replied to, but I deleted my sent box because it's been active as hell. Clio has your name as approved. Check your in box and send a few request if it's missing. Mistakes happen.

  10. #17784

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    Everyone has been replied to for both Clio and Debbie. Clio had over 50 requests so be patient if she doesn't reply right away.

    Debbie still has plenty of space for her weekend visit and she is open for backdoor fun.
    I messaged you last night. If you don't mind.

  11. #17783
    Are you able to clear PMS? I tried to inquire about her.

  12. #17782
    Quote Originally Posted by AznWenis  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. She had to take some time off for herself. Very good time overall. Forgot it was a service at all. Not a clock watcher. Chatted for a long time about life. Grabbed some lunch after and dropped her home. Very chill girl just to hang around with. She's seems to be getting a bit choosy who she sees now.
    To clarify I saw seleste.

  13. #17781
    Everyone has been replied to for both Clio and Debbie. Clio had over 50 requests so be patient if she doesn't reply right away.

    Debbie still has plenty of space for her weekend visit and she is open for backdoor fun.

  14. #17780
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    This is a new UTR available now. 25/26 yr old PR Latina, cute BBBJ / CFS with upgrades possible, all pricing negotiations done by her. She is drug free. Clean as can be. Absolute doll. C cups. Handles BBBJDTWS with a smile, all races accepted. Very GFE with me but YMMV. She hosts but only gets a room on working days, so expect to plan ahead and figure out her working days. Usually starts in the afternoon for checkin, and lasts until the next days checkout. Usually available a couple days a week. Out call is possible after initial meets, never first date.

    SM only can request her digits. Regular members don't even request please. Ask for Clio's info in your DM.

    She's going to fill the spot that was left by Celeste and Alexis for sure. Treat this one well. No pics available as she wants to remain anonymous but the attached pic is highly representative of her body type.
    Sent you a DM about this one.

  15. #17779

    M1 L Finally!

    Finally had the opportunity to dream of M1 L. Patience is a virtue and wow was the juice worth the squeeze. Was able to dream of M1 L earlier this week. Super sexy and down to earth girl. We chatted for a bit to calm down the nerves and then jumped right into it. Superb BBBJ skills and really loved Jr and her skills were top tier. Great pierced naturals and overall a sexy fun girl. Will def be seeing her again. Worth the wait.

    I am not her gatekeeper. Stay safe gentlemen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape