Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 468 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 7010
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6905

    Little cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'll be visiting your area again this year. You guys have always been super helpful with information and I do appreciate that. Back a few years ago there were rumors of a midget stripper / escort in the area. I did get her phone number and talk to her a couple times but she was a no-show when I finally got to Tampa. Does anyone know if she's still around or if there are any others in the area? That is a bucket list that I have not got to check off yet. If any of you guys ever need any Knoxville, Tennessee or Atlanta help let me know.
    I haven't seen Little cutie in sometime. At least, in the last 4 months at vixens Ybor strip.

    Glad I checked that little thing off my bucket list when I did. (I actually had booked another girl for VIP when I saw her. Cancelled the first girl. Surprisingly she said she didn't blame me for wanting that experience). If I do see her again, I'll pm you.

  2. #6904

    Visiting

    Hey guys, I'll be visiting your area again this year. You guys have always been super helpful with information and I do appreciate that. Back a few years ago there were rumors of a midget stripper / escort in the area. I did get her phone number and talk to her a couple times but she was a no-show when I finally got to Tampa. Does anyone know if she's still around or if there are any others in the area? That is a bucket list that I have not got to check off yet. If any of you guys ever need any Knoxville, Tennessee or Atlanta help let me know.

  3. #6903

    Hush

    Don't forget the Dancer Contest tonight at Hush.

  4. #6902
    Quote Originally Posted by PromasterFun86  [View Original Post]
    The girls at CA or PP use cashapp / zelle? Or just cash? That atm ran me $14 fee last time, thanks in advance.
    Did you not bring money up front? There are a number of banks along Fowler that you can visit beforehand.

  5. #6901

    Ass Hunting.

    Met with Dulce recently BTW, srry, forgot to review, good little quick visit, quoted me a pricey visit outside of work hours, gotta pass but she took care of ya boy, few positions but ended backside, will be venturing for others though in the future as I want new meat and rarely visit the same girl more than 3 x, as I was leaving I saw a cubana with glasses, Carolina was her name, her and Kiara were sitting at the bar, sparked up a convo and got their digits, I saw caro last visit sitting in the same spot but was in a hurry when I was leaving as I had errands to run, anyone tried carolina with glasses? Would like a dm on her before I venture back, might try PP next time as the same girls were there in the afternoon as last week at CA during afternoon hours.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...293/4079065365

    This was my first choice but she did not reply to my text (may have been sleeping since it was early that morning) Been hunting for a ass and proportional frame like that for the longest so when I didn't get a reply, I needed to pound something out. :/ think she leaves today, dont have the time today though.

    Enjoy your weekend lads!

  6. #6900
    The girls at CA or PP use cashapp / zelle? Or just cash? That atm ran me $14 fee last time, thanks in advance.

  7. #6899
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    Alright fellas, if you're looking for a open menu, cheap trick. Look no further than Chics on Florida ave just south of Busch. Nighttime little spinner. Can't remember her name, but you can't miss her, bare 100 lbs Cuban. Speaks some English. Go get you some.
    I see this often but parking looks non existent, would be interested in afternoon shift as these clubs are on my work route.

    Also, your inbox is full fam.

  8. #6898

    Visiting from Detroit

    Good evening! I'm.

    Coming in next week Monday the 13th for 4 days for work. I'll have evenings free and hoping to hit a couple of clubs here and Tampa. I normally visit the clubs in Detroit that are basically brothels. What is the extras game like in the Saint Petersburg and Tampa area? Do girls sit, chat for a minute and then offer their menu? Or is it not as Easy as it is in Detroit.

  9. #6897

    Ppc

    Also, I've only been to PPC during the day. How is it safety wise late at night? I went to CA one night late and it was pretty sketchy.

  10. #6896

    PPC night shift

    Any specific girls I need to look for? Will be there one night this coming week. Probably not late but after 7 or so.

    Preference would be dt with big boobs. We all looking for that unicorn!

  11. #6895
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Pyrolysis

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    If you start using that then the asshole catches the flag not you.

    A2

  12. #6894
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrolysis  [View Original Post]
    My man you got scammed. There are no time limits at PPC or CA. You pay the $20 for the tiny stall or $40 for the bigger more private booth at PPC. $15 for the stall at CA. $150 for the girl and that is it. There should be no discussion of a price for 20 or 30 minutes, as the etiquette is to let you enjoy until you finished. There are far more attractive girls at PPC that don't play those stupid pricing games.

    If I am dropping $300 on a PPC or CA girl, it is to pound her for an hour straight with multiple pops at one of the nearby hotels before she starts her shift for the day.

    I posted this before, but don't wait for the girls to cold approach you, make sure to circle the bar and sit with the one you want. Just order a beer. Don't buy the girl any drinks or offer or anything. Her job is to rub your cock through your pants and to coax you into the back.

    The girls will ask you if you have been to the club before, don't answer yes or no. If you are in PPC, then you normally like to spend time in CA. Vice versa, if you are in CA, then you are PPC regular. "Me gusta ir a Class Act / Me gusta ir a Pink Pussycat".

    Phonetically:

    "meh GOOS-tah eer ah Class Act".

    "meh GOOS-tah eer ah Pink Pussycat".

    This tells the girls that you're familiar with the pricing structure of both clubs and will negate the need for haggling without bringing up money. The only thing you should tell them before heading back is "Ciento Cincuenta para Todo".

    Phonetically:

    "see-EN-toe seen-KWEN-tah PAH-rah TOH-doe".

    Enjoy yourself in the booth. Don't tip her afterwards.

    If you intend to repeat with the same girl, maybe sit down for some small talk afterwards and buy her a water or a drink while you enjoy another beer.

    If you intend to go another round with another girl in the club, just cut the first girl loose right away and go find your next girl to sit with.
    Definitely one of the most informative and useful posts I've read on the site. Thanks for taking the time to add the pronunciation.

  13. #6893

    There are no time limits at PPC or CA, it should be unlimited time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]

    40 to the house for the VIP room. 200 for 20 or 300 for 30. Like a church pew back there but it works. Cover on, straight down her throat. Loved it and asked her to spend more time there. After a little more gagging she climbs on top to loosen herself up. Soon after we are pounding away and attempting a new position in the pew every four or five minutes. We definitely had a laugh about it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/210391757
    My man you got scammed. There are no time limits at PPC or CA. You pay the $20 for the tiny stall or $40 for the bigger more private booth at PPC. $15 for the stall at CA. $150 for the girl and that is it. There should be no discussion of a price for 20 or 30 minutes, as the etiquette is to let you enjoy until you finished. There are far more attractive girls at PPC that don't play those stupid pricing games.

    If I am dropping $300 on a PPC or CA girl, it is to pound her for an hour straight with multiple pops at one of the nearby hotels before she starts her shift for the day.

    I posted this before, but don't wait for the girls to cold approach you, make sure to circle the bar and sit with the one you want. Just order a beer. Don't buy the girl any drinks or offer or anything. Her job is to rub your cock through your pants and to coax you into the back.

    The girls will ask you if you have been to the club before, don't answer yes or no. If you are in PPC, then you normally like to spend time in CA. Vice versa, if you are in CA, then you are PPC regular. "Me gusta ir a Class Act / Me gusta ir a Pink Pussycat".

    Phonetically:

    "meh GOOS-tah eer ah Class Act".

    "meh GOOS-tah eer ah Pink Pussycat".

    This tells the girls that you're familiar with the pricing structure of both clubs and will negate the need for haggling without bringing up money. The only thing you should tell them before heading back is "Ciento Cincuenta para Todo".

    Phonetically:

    "see-EN-toe seen-KWEN-tah PAH-rah TOH-doe".

    Enjoy yourself in the booth. Don't tip her afterwards.

    If you intend to repeat with the same girl, maybe sit down for some small talk afterwards and buy her a water or a drink while you enjoy another beer.

    If you intend to go another round with another girl in the club, just cut the first girl loose right away and go find your next girl to sit with.

  14. #6892
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    Alright fellas, if you're looking for a open menu, cheap trick. Look no further than Chics on Florida ave just south of Busch. Nighttime little spinner. Can't remember her name, but you can't miss her, bare 100 lbs Cuban. Speaks some English. Go get you some.
    What was the damage?

  15. #6891

    Chics

    Alright fellas, if you're looking for a open menu, cheap trick. Look no further than Chics on Florida ave just south of Busch. Nighttime little spinner. Can't remember her name, but you can't miss her, bare 100 lbs Cuban. Speaks some English. Go get you some.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape