Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 296 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 4432
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4327

    Eastern Kelly

    Went around 10 am, parking lot completely empty accept for some white car parked across a couple spaces down by the bar, sus but looked like some rando and not anything to worry about. Greeted by taller girl I assume is Mona, told her I called ahead for Kelly. Normal stuff happens, I am parked, fee collected, told to wait. I get naked, Kelly comes in, looks confused, asks if I have seen her before. No, but I come here often. This is acceptable, tells me to goto table shower, smacks my ass on the way there. LOL. She is awesome. Everything said about her is true and earned. She is playful, speaks good english, makes the whole experience feel relaxed. Which after my complete dumpster fire of a year, I need.

    The rest progresses as per usual, I unfortunately pop super early once I get to the view from behind. She offers massage and says we do again.

    Massage is relaxing, she stays naked.

    On the flip she asks if I want to go again. I tell her I am not sure I can but we can try. She attempts to suck the soul out of me. Not luck though. This is my fault though, my body hates me. She is the picture of sexy.

    After the attempt I get wiped off, dressed, she dresses, we make small talk, She asks again about seeing me before, I tell her all my "Friends" recommended her. She laughs and says, "ahh, your "friends" She knows what's up.

    While I am there I believe there is only 1 other monger that comes and goes. It was nice to see this place not rushed like it was during snowbird season. Get there and enjoy the summer season gents.

    And go see Kelly, She deservers all the praise she receives. Not only is she sexy but she is just a cool person it seems.

    Stay Safe,

    Rick.

  2. #4326

    Lola at Zhixiang

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMachine  [View Original Post]
    Close to the best experience ever had at Zhixiang on Baywood. Agree with BP. Oral game on point w no cover. Left very satisfied! Will return.
    Was in the neighborhood and decided to try this place after seeing some good stuff. Definitely a great experience. Good looks, petite, and nice tits. Started with the table shower and she hand washed me down. The room has a mirror if your into that thing. The HJ and BBBJ was great. She took her time and alternated between the two. Great oral skills and tongue action. After she wrapped me up and jumped on top for CFS. Started with CG then RCG then flipped through several positions before finishing with mish. Glad I found this place I may visit again.

  3. #4325
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    I don't know; I always get the full ticket. One time I got a handy in the table shower for $150.00, but they were slow.
    House + 150 sounds a bit much for HJ but for a knockout lates 20's or 30-something it could be worth it.

    Recently, I just had an older one say $150 for a HJ. I said no way, that's too much because just a month earlier with her it was just $1 for CBJ and then L1. It makes me think she doesn't want a repeat customer.

  4. #4324

    +1 for Lola from Orlando

    Close to the best experience ever had at Zhixiang on Baywood. Agree with BP. Oral game on point w no cover. Left very satisfied! Will return.

    Quote Originally Posted by ButteryPickle  [View Original Post]
    I first met Lola back in March when she made her first trip to Sarasota and was working at Blue Ocean. She's now over at Zhixiang Spa. Normally I'm not a fan of this place, but Lola is one of the few who's worth making the trip for. We really hit it off the first time we met. She's got a great attitude, she's easy on the eyes, and her skills are the real deal. Her oral game is outstanding, and she goes the extra mile to make sure you leave happy.

    I honestly think she's one of the few girls in Sarasota whose combination of looks and service is on par with the talent you'd find at Eastern. I'm usually a one-and-done guy because I enjoy chasing that first-time experience, but Lola was the rare exception for me. I ended up seeing her three times in a two-week span the last time she was here, and I think that says more than anything else I could write about her. I'm really glad to see she's back, and hopefully she sticks around for a while.

  5. #4323
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpiper25  [View Original Post]
    What is expected for just NURU, BBBJ and FK at Eastern or Stone instead of CFS?
    I don't know; I always get the full ticket. One time I got a handy in the table shower for $150.00, but they were slow.

  6. #4322

    Package deal

    Don't know if they break it down like that. Paying more for time, $60 30 minutes, $80 an hour. What services you ask for during that time is up to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpiper25  [View Original Post]
    What is expected for just NURU, BBBJ and FK at Eastern or Stone instead of CFS?

  7. #4321

    Another take on Kelly at Eastern

    Saw Kelly at Eastern a few days ago. She is pretty and has a great figure. Everything seemed a little distracted at times and a little mechanical at times. Does this weird tongue action by sticking her tongue out and wiggling it during the action time. I did not like that. Fairley good head and a nice medium massage for about 20 minutes after the action. Would not allow figure in the pussy or ass. She did finger me during the head.

  8. #4320
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Eastern never lets you down; you know every visit is going to be great and today was no exception. Elsee is a spinner; can't weigh a hundred pounds. Perfect figure, cute, and a customer satisfaction attitude.

    Fun in the table shower; NURU and TUMA. Fussy about DATY, licking only, no sucking. Nice and tight, but couldn't finish with the cover today so finished with an excellent BBBJCIM. Massage was very nice and no rushing.

    They get $200.00 here (+$80.00 house) and are worth every penny. I'm about done going anywhere else, particularly after my Zhixiang disaster.
    What is expected for just NURU, BBBJ and FK at Eastern or Stone instead of CFS?

  9. #4319

    Lola at Zhixiang, the rare repeat for me.

    I first met Lola back in March when she made her first trip to Sarasota and was working at Blue Ocean. She's now over at Zhixiang Spa. Normally I'm not a fan of this place, but Lola is one of the few who's worth making the trip for. We really hit it off the first time we met. She's got a great attitude, she's easy on the eyes, and her skills are the real deal. Her oral game is outstanding, and she goes the extra mile to make sure you leave happy.

    I honestly think she's one of the few girls in Sarasota whose combination of looks and service is on par with the talent you'd find at Eastern. I'm usually a one-and-done guy because I enjoy chasing that first-time experience, but Lola was the rare exception for me. I ended up seeing her three times in a two-week span the last time she was here, and I think that says more than anything else I could write about her. I'm really glad to see she's back, and hopefully she sticks around for a while.

  10. #4318

    Kelly at Eastern

    Kelly's reputation as a rock star is not underserved. Pretty, petite, and total GFE. What a package.

    The table shower was very nice with a little TUMA and tinkle. She really had to go. Nice! Back in the room, all the usual alphabetical abbreviations. It was around 1:00; she told me I was her third customer of the day. I got her to cum with my tongue and she wasn't faking. Finished with a nice BBBJCIM, and insisted on filling my hour with a nice massage. No rushing at all.

    Mona stopped in the table shower for some flirty fun. I gave her a little tip.

    Sorry to the monger that arrived simultaneously, but I called in advance which is why you got bumped. $300.00 total.

  11. #4317

    Mona at Eastern

    Drove by today and saw the open sign on so stopped in. They said it was dead in there. Was Kelly and Mona, I got Mona, great times as usual.

  12. #4316
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamLine  [View Original Post]
    I have been down in the area for over 7 months (originally from MD where I've been a monger for over 30 years) - finally hit Eastern the other day I made my way down and luckily for me it was dead. -.

    Struck luck with Lucky. Great time, after we we literally sat and talked for quite a while (well past the hour) - since it was dead it wasn't an issue. Super bubbly and friendly truly a great conversation. I will repeat when she's back. I'd like to check Mona out this coming week inn excited to see what she's all about.
    Lucky is back? She was there last month. It was Kelly and Mona 4 days ago.

  13. #4315

    Monica at Eastern former VM gal

    Any Monica sightings? She still in the rotation. Miss those "pencil easer" nips.

  14. #4314

    Eastern Lucky

    I have been down in the area for over 7 months (originally from MD where I've been a monger for over 30 years) - finally hit Eastern the other day I made my way down and luckily for me it was dead. -.

    Struck luck with Lucky. Great time, after we we literally sat and talked for quite a while (well past the hour) - since it was dead it wasn't an issue. Super bubbly and friendly truly a great conversation. I will repeat when she's back. I'd like to check Mona out this coming week inn excited to see what she's all about.

  15. #4313

    Sara

    My plumber is in town and was wondering if Sara is still in Sarasota?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape