Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 26618
-
07-10-26 17:55 #26273Senior Member

Posts: 400Same Erin
Hopefully others read and understand how unreliable she is and how YMMV. Family emergency, feeling ill, you'd probably get a sorry but it's that time of the month if you want to play further if you did meet. She could be fantastic and get a solid list of people visiting but that just isn't her. I've learned and won't give her the amount she asks and even then assume it's a coin flip that she ghosts. A beautiful woman who can knock your socks off but also waste so much of your time and money it almost makes it not worth it to even try LOL.
Originally Posted by Onthehunt77
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 10:25 #26272Senior Member

Posts: 68Maybe she did not ghost you and she got distracted looking for her eyebrows.
Originally Posted by Takingchances
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 07:39 #26271Regular Member

Posts: 21Erin Elise. Unreliable
Set up an appointment with Erin last weekend on Friday (with a day's advance notice). Drove the 70 miles to GR for the appt, only to get completely ghosted. She messaged back a few hrs later saying she had a family emergency the day before and overslept, but was willing to reschedule for a discount.
Fine, I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. Set up another appointment for 2 days later, confirmed with her before I made the drive this time. Texted her upon arrival at the time, no answer. Waited until 10 after and texted again. Got a response that told me to be patient it was only 2 minutes after the time (it wasn't) and that she'll tell me which unit was hers momentarily. Another 10 minutes, and then a message saying that she suddenly felt ill and couldn't meet.
So all in, 280 miles only to have her bail twice.
I would not recommend based on this experience, which is too bad. I was looking forward to it.
-
07-10-26 07:30 #26270Senior Member

Posts: 444Ripoff Report
Sorry that happened to you, and we appreciate the report but could you post this under Ripoff Reports so it doesn't get lost and add some details on exactly what happened? Include pic of her ad so it's clear who you are speaking of since ads / names change. No offense but we see the entire spectrum of ripoff reports from rob at gunpoint, physical assault, to shorting on time, or just a jealous or spiteful monger. Descriptions help so others can make smart (or stupid) decisions. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Masw980
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 21:07 #26269Senior Member

Posts: 33Diamond Raine
I had the opportunity to see Diamond recently. She is staying in Grandville which works out better for me and not many providers are on the west side of GR. Her pics are spot on. She is a spinner and came to the door dressed in a sexy outfit and welcomed me in. I opted for a SS and she got right to business. Started with a CBJ and then enjoyed a few positions before I couldn't hold back with her in CG. She is not GFE but I really enjoyed my time with her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/153118460430
I have enjoyed many of the goto providers in GR but just haven't found the one. CJ is close but as a teacher I just can't see her during the day except in the summer and I don't have the funds for $$ 5 often. I really like her GFE and am hoping to find someone who is GFE and enjoys kissing. Any help would be appreciated.
I was checking out Jessica and she seems to maybe be an option but I might be over her limit.
-
07-09-26 16:17 #26268Senior Member

Posts: 202Thanks. Her hobby is interesting but her smarts is somewhat interesting to say the least, in my opinion. I don't mean to bash on someone's intelligence, but you would at least have some sense of an ability to read the room or have feel for the situation at hand. Definitely agree that she is nowhere near GFE. This line work is tough and of course has it own challenges, no doubt about it. Titles, name, and Information on their ads can be misleading at time and it something providers probably need to update whenever post an ad.
Originally Posted by Star1967
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 15:38 #26267Regular Member

Posts: 15Crysta from Lansing
I have seen her quite a few times mostly with no issues but as of recently I have been ghosted twice by her. I do try and give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but not sure what's going on with her. Just wanted to keep everyone informed. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/878456546538.
-
07-09-26 11:48 #26266Regular Member

Posts: 54Robbers x2
Sorry, that happened. I'd avoid both, I remember some reviews about Lana using as well.
Originally Posted by Masw980
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 11:46 #26265Regular Member

Posts: 54Thank you
Thank you for the name. I knew she looked familiar.
Originally Posted by ChastD1959
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 00:49 #26264Senior Member

Posts: 412Your review is misleading
She was smoking crack while I was with her, she's a huge candy user and she has someone waiting outside and inside the room.
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 00:37 #26263Senior Member

Posts: 412Warning candy
Just got robbed by her, avoid her at all costs.
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 22:36 #26262Senior Member

Posts: 184Janey
I remember the post about her moving south, which is why I was hesitant to reach out and schedule. I've seen Janey for a few years now, and recently took a break after she had her last kid. That said, I'd be interested in seeing her again. She's always been a great time. Excellent bbj with outstanding cfs. Very vocal and talented girl. I have a date with my UTR tomorrow, but I could double dip. We'll see. I've seen her duo partner in the ad as well. I don't remember her provider name, just her real name so I won't post it here. She's friends with some of the old guard- Rogue, Breezy, Janey, etc. Maybe Jessica? She knows quite a few of the girls. Good time with a decent build back in the day (can't speak to now), but not exactly my personality type.
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
AR.Last edited by AustinRamos1; 07-08-26 at 22:38. Reason: Janet is Janey lol
-
07-08-26 22:22 #26261Senior Member

Posts: 208Janey, yes. But no?
Originally Posted by Takingchances
[View Original Post]
I've occasionally texted with Janey (Miss Jane) since she reached out to me last year about needing photographs. We texted last month – a day before she was set to move down south.
Originally Posted by ChastD1959
[View Original Post]
It's possible that Miss Jane changed her plans and never moved. But based on our last text interaction, she is no longer in the area – with no intention to return to GR until next summer.
-ODB.
-
07-08-26 21:31 #26260Senior Member

Posts: 514Saw her two weeks ago and as usual it was a good time, yes she is a bigger girl (not fat) but very easy to work with and pays great attention to your needs. Treat her as you want to be treated and she is very nice. Decent private residents in a good are $$ damages. Be safe. JK.
Originally Posted by CustomLuv
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 20:14 #26259Senior Member

Posts: 476Janey
1 & 3 is Janey. She's come and gone a few times over the past several years. I think I visited her twice, a good date each time. I was just thinking about her the other day, wondering how she was doing.
Originally Posted by Takingchances
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



